Who's going to roll a Tideborn on expansion launch?

Comments

• Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Will you go male or female?
    Male

Will you go Psychic or Assassin?
    Assassin

How will you play your choice?
    Smart

How will you re-sort your Factions?
    I will remain factionless

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars?
    I will be support attacking from behind b:victory

I want feedback!! Suggestions!

There is no aqua panda, what will I do?? b:pleased

Aqua Panda will look weird.
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I will rise from the depths! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

*watches the golden spoon rise from the water* ..... *watches Pangu push it back down* ahhh now i can go to sleep again :) lmao
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I will rise from the depths! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Saitada wonders if you will be rising from the depths on Sanctuary. It would be fun to fight side by side with a gm and not know it XD (don't ask.. my mind is weird, I think that way.. shush).

~S
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You all never know when a player beside you is an off-duty GM, or a GM in stealth mode b:shocked
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You all never know when a player beside you is an off-duty GM, or a GM in stealth mode b:shocked

Like right this second! Not saying the server though.b:shocked
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009

*hears footsteps at heavens tear and no ones around* Oooo God XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009

So someone named "eatwithforks" may or may not be spoons in disguise. Gotcha. b:victory
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    undecided

whichever seems a little more OP

oracle is tempting but......would not learn the class that way

active charas pl0x

in all seriousness, everyones probably going to find what class has what skill that can be near OP. I remember something like that happen in a P2P game. When 3 new classes/jobs got introduced, only 1 of them dug themselves deep into a 'must' job in endgame.

cupcake

There is no aqua panda, what will I do??
    sea cucumber
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kushua - Dreamweaver
    Kushua - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Starting a tideborn on launch Month.. not a bloody chance. mabye a month of 2 after launch. I'll try both. and keep both if nothing else as item hords.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Depends if there's new hairstyles. *-*

Was planning on going Psychic, but contemplating Assassin. -in a very stabby mood-

Uh... like normal?

I'll probably start a bit late though, let the rush die out and overcrowd go away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Im go to play both for a few levels to tests which likes me more...I believe assassin fits more with my playing style....but never left my main,im lvl 84 wtf :P
    Cya peeps
    =Palynzer= b:bye
  • Alantor - Dreamweaver
    Alantor - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    For sure i'll NOT start a new char with the expansion.

1. if lots of people play those new chars, there will be a shortage of others.
    Especially tanks and clerics. Try finding a cleric or tank when there's almost no one playing em anymore cause they all play new ones.

2.While others start those new chars, i'll just be lvling at my own pace and can catch up a bit with those above me :)

3. Bugs. They will be there. Maybe a broken quest, maybe a glitch, whatever.
    And so far, there will be NO guides on the new quests either. So you need to figure things out again....not for me.

4. I hate water quests. I really do. I'm not a scubadiver or whatever. And i get seasick. blub blub.

Lastly, there will be loads of people that will be happy if some of us clerics & tanks stay on their chars to help them out with their fb's & stuff like that.

I think it's good for those that have reached "endgame" or are close to it, and want to try something ...different, or for new players.
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That was my primary worry, the whole 'no clerics/tanks online' issue. That, and how people for some reason, wanted a new server w/ the expansion, so that the whole server could end up Sins' and Psychics. That'd make the game easy, huh. (sarcasm)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • lawla
    lawla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I believe I will make both :)
    and I don't do pvp and I am not in a faction so those two things don't worry me.
    My characters will be female of course b:chuckle
  • RCcola - Harshlands
    RCcola - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'll prolly start a Male Psychic since I'm not too in awe of my Wizard. I'm running pure Mag with just enough Str for equips. Most of the time I find myself disappointed in my magic damage. So I'll try Psychic to see if I like it better.
  • Venusia - Harshlands
    Venusia - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Will you go male or female? Most likely female, unless my boyfriend decides to make his female. ;3

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? Both. More interested in the Psychic, but I've tried every class so far and I want to give these new classes a whirl! I may stick with my Wiz as my main, but I doubt it; however, I'm definitely not abandoning her. As squishy as she is, I've never had more fun playing with any other class - even Cleric.

How will you play your choice? I will take my time, slowly leveling and developing my skills, learning my class thoroughly before I hit 30 and higher-level players try to fry me up and serve me with chips... xP

My guess is that the Psychic will be a Wizard/Veno combo with a hint of Cleric, a "defense mode" elemental. I'm not sure whether robes or LA would be better, but I'm gonna start out with a "pure MAG" build like my Cleric and my Wiz.

The 'Sin will most likely be like an Archer and a fist/dual blade BM combined (-drool-), so LA will definitely be my choice. I may experiment with an HA/LA combo in the higher levels, if I know what I'm doing by then.

I'm so excited for this expansion! I've been impatiently waiting for it to come out, and now the time is close at hand...

I love the idea of playing a water-based race, particularly a mermaid class. (Mermaid assassin? Hilarious and awesome at the same time. xD) And there are so many other cool features coming that I'm sure I will appreciate when I reach the level necessary to take advantage of them.
  • Sheets - Sanctuary
    Sheets - Sanctuary Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Will you go male or female? female

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? mhmm Assassin ^_^

How will you play your choice? dunno yet...

How will you re-sort your Factions? not doing the faction thing

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars? Not a bloody clue

I want feedback!! Suggestions! um will come up with them once we start playin...

!~ DaWatery Sheets
  • Imogen_Image - Sanctuary
    Imogen_Image - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'll go psychic for a small bit to see if it they are to my liking, curious about how they fight with that floating orb.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ..........I predict 1-2 months after expansion many guys will be depressed. Due to them realizing they been flirting with guys playing gal mermaids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Diskus - Sanctuary
    Diskus - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Will you go male or female? Not sure yet, depends on what I find most appealing when creating.

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? Sin, already play the current easy mode/most casual friendly class, no point making another.

How will you play your choice? Like a sneaky little bugger with a death-wish.

How will you re-sort your Factions? Will power-emote a hostile takeover and then go stab-stab on them all. b:laugh

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars? Haven`t done any TW in this version yet, so no idea. b:surrender

I want feedback!! Suggestions! Got no feedback or suggestions yet, but I can offer some predictions. b:chuckle By lvl 20, half the sins will be storage/deleted. By lvl 30, 1/3 of the remaining sins will be parked/rerolled to psychics. The low/mid lvl veno population will take a massive hit at the release as they all will reroll psychics. Half of them will be back to their venos after 2 weeks when they realize they don`t have a pet to do the killing for them. b:laugh
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I also wonder what PvP will be like!

Panda vs. Assassin

Psychic vs. Venomancer

b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Panda vs. Assassin

Psychic vs. Venomancer

Depends on how balanced the new classes are. If they make it like jade dynasty then the pvp will just be rather pointless.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Panda vs. Assassin

Psychic vs. Venomancer

veno will kill the aqua man!!b:laugh
    and assasin will kill panda bear!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • PlayBoyRose - Dreamweaver
    PlayBoyRose - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Will you go Psychic or Assassin?Alt between them, until i find out what i like

How will you play your choice?Own everything i see. Except players b:surrender Love me pve buddies

How will you re-sort your Factions?Find one i like. Probably a all tideborn one, be interesting b:cool

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars?Idk :O. Im not high enough. Im a noobie b:sin

We need build suggestions ; - ;.
    If your a tideborn, and life gets you down b:shedtear
    You know what u do???? b:puzzled-->[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Will you go male or female? Not sure yet, depends on what I find most appealing when creating.

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? Sin, already play the current easy mode/most casual friendly class, no point making another.

How will you play your choice? Like a sneaky little bugger with a death-wish.

How will you re-sort your Factions? Will power-emote a hostile takeover and then go stab-stab on them all. b:laugh

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars? Haven`t done any TW in this version yet, so no idea. b:surrender

I want feedback!! Suggestions! Got no feedback or suggestions yet, but I can offer some predictions. b:chuckle By lvl 20, half the sins will be storage/deleted. By lvl 30, 1/3 of the remaining sins will be parked/rerolled to psychics. The low/mid lvl veno population will take a massive hit at the release as they all will reroll psychics. Half of them will be back to their venos after 2 weeks when they realize they don`t have a pet to do the killing for them. b:laugh

That just shows how weak they are :P
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Will you go male or female?: Male, most likely.

Will you go Psychic or Assassin?: Psychic.

How will you play your choice?: Iunno yet. Most likely a hybrid... I like hyrbids >_>.

How will you re-sort your Factions?: Doing wut to my faction? Nah seriously, no resorting. Most likely will kick one of my alts and stick my psy in it. And then kick a lot of alts to make room for more alts, lol. I know I'm gonna get bombared with "oh kick that one, I'mma bring my Tideborn in" requests.

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars?: Not in a TW guild, but I'm very very curious on how they will play in TW (used to TW on HT serv >_>... I tend to keep up to date with DW's TW stuff).

I want feedback!! Suggestions!: PLEAAAASE don't let the sin replace the BM or the archer, same with psychic and wiz/veno. Let them coexist. Also expect mass KSing in Tideborn area upon launch: PARTY UP PLEASE >___>.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I want feedback!! Suggestions!: PLEAAAASE don't let the sin replace the BM or the archer, same with psychic and wiz/veno. Let them coexist. Also expect mass KSing in Tideborn area upon launch: PARTY UP PLEASE >___>.

I will party up with u, if u want to come to sanc that is n can find me jkb:chuckle
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I will party up with u, if u want to come to sanc that is n can find me jkb:chuckle

Bah Q_Q. YOU move to DW! D:

Seriously though, I expect this to be such a big problem. I know upon game launch it was pretty horrible - I got in a week or two after it went live, and I thought it was bad. Now with more people and most folks probably wanting to try it out, the Tideborn areas are gonna be oh-so-crowded.

Although might give me something to do with the whole faction, no matter what the level they are ATM - reroll a tideborn and quest around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • insomiac
    insomiac Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Male

Assassin b:cool

With Finesse b:sin

Tough one maybe increase member faction limit LOL

As in Assassin I will sneak up from behind in stealth mode and pull there pants down so they'll get distracted while I go hit the HQ Crystal b:chuckle

Get a Scuba Dive suit :P
  • WildSakura - Lost City
    WildSakura - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oh ya ill roll both and has female boo yaa now my set is compelte