any new server?

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok if they start a new server wouldnt everyone be low and fbs and bosses would be hard to do again....since everyone is low no high lvls to help.....wouldnt that be more work than just staying in the server thats already there......

It really doesn't matter because we're not going to have a new server for a long while yet.

But for the most part, in a new server, you would still get two groups of people while these packs are around.

You'd get your oracle babies and they'd hit 8x/9x within three or four days.

You'd get the people who actually work to get what they want, the minority of these would QQ about the oracle babies, the majority would just get on and deal with it and squad up, and within a few days it's like a mini-version of all our current servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    nidralux wrote: »
    ok maybe ur right cause of the level cap :P gives but i still don't understant the thing with oracle what dose that do ?

Oracles give you a lot of XP and SP usually for killing one miniboss type mob.

~Saitada
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Although 105 is the level cap.. its really more like 100 :P only a few hardcore/older players go for 101+ b:shocked

Anyway I can solve all your problems. Its easy =D

1) Charge $10000
    2) Oracle to level 100
    3) Buy rank 8
    4) Get full Event/Lunar gears and tt90/99 armour
    5) +8 everything
    6) Win!! b:laugh

But yeah i also want new servers -.- doubt it will hapen though :P
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oracles give you instant exp for killing an elite mob. You can spam these and level pretty quickly. They're easy to find, and, anniversary packs (1 gold) contain tokens you can trade in for them at the PW Botique Agent.
  • nidralux
    nidralux Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    where can i find and read about the oracle?
  • Rewas - Harshlands
    Rewas - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Saitada, STFU u lame trolling no-life fat ****. Everyone I think pretty much understands your **** point. -_-
    Guy asks question, and you flame in the first post already. >.>

and idea about new server is quite reasonable. If you look around, it's quite simple to find why, cuz people named really good reasons. and only ones that are repeating themselves are poeple like you, staitng the same lame thing over and over and over again.

FU!
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    where can i find and read about the oracle?

Log into the game and head to west archo. You gotta be a certain level to use them, though, but, leveling to 30 isn't that hard. You'll find a ton of them being sold ingame-- and IMO, it's cheaper to buy gold and sell it then go get the oracles from other players.

You also get two oracles in your level 35 supply stash.

Edit: The idea of a new server might have been reasonable the first two times it was asked. Now that the threads about new servers is numbering to probably 100, I don't think it's reasonable anymore. I can find a few threads just on the front page about new servers... it's getting old.

And their points aren't all that good. New servers have been opened before when they were getting near max-- meaning the GMs/whoever actually pay attention to that, and would tell us if the servers are near full. The DCing is also bull. That's just your connection and nothing else. You'd see more QQing if the DCing problem was that bad/increasing.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Saitada, STFU u lame trolling no-life fat ****. Everyone I think pretty much understands your **** point. -_-
    Guy asks question, and you flame in the first post already. >.>

and idea about new server is quite reasonable. If you look around, it's quite simple to find why, cuz people named really good reasons. and only ones that are repeating themselves are poeple like you, staitng the same lame thing over and over and over again.

FU!

Rewas..., the problem with their point is, it is a flawed argument, you like them just can't help but fail to see it. If they understood my '**** point' then they wouldn't keep asking the same thing over and over again moron.

The guys asking the questions over and over again need to learn to use the search function. Their failure to use said tool, is why I flame them into oblivion.. or was that too hard for you to figure out cupcake?

The idea about a new server is NOT a reasonable idea. It is the same, lame, flawed argument over and over again (omg QQ I can't be top or equal with everyone else QQ start a new server QQmoar). Now sorry cupcake, that is how MMO's go. People who were there first, are higher level. people who come later, have to work hard to catch up. Failure to do that just shows how lazy and pathetic they are.

Servers are not full. There is no need for new servers until the current ones reach capacity. How hard is THAT to understand cupcake?

The current servers have not reached capacity yet so there is no need to add new servers!

There cupcake. Is that clear enough for you?

Good, STFU and GTFO. Btw, you should tell your mommy you said a bad word on the internet so she will spank you, we all know you get a sick pleasure from that.

~Saitada

p.s. oh and I don't have a fat ****, and do have a life. Living in Hawai'i lends one to have a life. As I have said before, I suffer from insomnia, own my own business, and am independantly wealthy. If I didn't have a life.. well meh, you get the point little girl. Now cupcake, go QQ a river somewhere else, your rot is smelling up the place. Also, I wouldn't have sexual relations with you. Your not my type. I prefer people who actually have a brain between their ears like my wife. XD

p.s.s

suckitup.jpg
  • nidralux
    edited November 2009
    well if u think abaout it i was wrong 2 cause every time some1 whana start play he will say that he needs a new server and all these thing r cause by the TW
  • nidralux
    edited November 2009
    Now sorry cupcake, that is how MMO's go.
    Well yes but here is diferent cause the TW that's all
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    When the old servers are full they will open new ones... cant really get anymore clear than that to people who keep asking.

But just incase:

PWI WILL NOT open new servers because of the following :

A ) People not willing to start at the bottom and work up
    B ) One or Two Factions dominating a TW map
    C ) PvP servers having LvL 1xx 1 shotting lowbies
    D ) Anni packs
    E ) End game gear
    F ) Gold prices
    G ) Any other reason outside of servers being full
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Now sorry cupcake, that is how MMO's go.
    Well yes but here is diferent cause the TW that's all

hmm not significantly so. TW is an aspect of the game yes and it has an effect yes, but as I said earlier, if you work hard, you can be in a TW faction and participating in TW within 6 months or so and actually be useful and functional.

The issue here really is holding Territories I think. There is nothing particularly special about being in TW itself. Heck I can bid on a TW and be in one with Contagion (my faction) easy enough. Winning it on the other hand would be an issue.

I think people have a skewed view on TW's and think that holding a territory is the end all and be all of the game. If they do then they have missed out on the point of the game all together and should rethink why they want to play it.

Anyway nuff said here. My other game is back online and I need to move 3 battleships out of highsec to null sec. Hope some pirate tries to stop me. XD

~Saitada
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That pretty much wraps it up. No new servers until old servers are full.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Rewas - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Your a moron for sure. Unplug your computer and tell mommy to spank you for being so dumb. Level cap is 105. In 6 months I can be high enough level that I can be a functional and respectable asset in any TW. If I apply myself I can reach 9x in that time. Seeing as the level cap is only 105, I would have to say that even if every Land holding TW faction was filled to the brim with 100x members, I would still be able to find a faction that would take me for TW.

Again as has been said, you don't want to apply yourself. Fine, don't. Quit the game, uninstall it, and go back to JD or whatever fail game you were playing that makes you think everything should just be handed to you because you want it handed to you.

Your parents have failed to teach you anything about life. Call Child protective Services and turn them in for neglect. Dumbass.

~Saitada
    Rewas..., the problem with their point is, it is a flawed argument, you like them just can't help but fail to see it. If they understood my '**** point' then they wouldn't keep asking the same thing over and over again moron.

The guys asking the questions over and over again need to learn to use the search function. Their failure to use said tool, is why I flame them into oblivion.. or was that too hard for you to figure out cupcake?

The idea about a new server is NOT a reasonable idea. It is the same, lame, flawed argument over and over again (omg QQ I can't be top or equal with everyone else QQ start a new server QQmoar). Now sorry cupcake, that is how MMO's go. People who were there first, are higher level. people who come later, have to work hard to catch up. Failure to do that just shows how lazy and pathetic they are.

Servers are not full. There is no need for new servers until the current ones reach capacity. How hard is THAT to understand cupcake?

The current servers have not reached capacity yet so there is no need to add new servers!

There cupcake. Is that clear enough for you?

Good, STFU and GTFO. Btw, you should tell your mommy you said a bad word on the internet so she will spank you, we all know you get a sick pleasure from that.

~Saitada

p.s. oh and I don't have a fat ****, and do have a life. Living in Hawai'i lends one to have a life. As I have said before, I suffer from insomnia, own my own business, and am independantly wealthy. If I didn't have a life.. well meh, you get the point little girl. Now cupcake, go QQ a river somewhere else, your rot is smelling up the place. Also, I wouldn't have sexual relations with you. Your not my type. I prefer people who actually have a brain between their ears like my wife. XD

p.s.s

suckitup.jpg

100% Flaming.
    Cuz there was nothing new at all! Only same BS as before about capacity.
    Really, get a grip, find a psychologist attention hoe.
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    100% Flaming.

BS about capacity? It's not BS, it's fact. They WILL open new servers WHEN THE OLD ONES ARE FULL. For no other reason. Why in the world would PWI open them for any other reason? To lose money?

There's nothing NEW because, *le gasp* you can only reword the facts so many times.

PS: I'd love new servers-- be able to work through dungeons and such with people my level, learn to play my char like a pro instead of letting higher levels walk me through them. The fact is, though, that new servers aren't gonna happen.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    100% Flaming.

Pot meet kettle.

Sorry if saying the same thing over and over again, to the same questions that get asked over and over again annoys you. I guess you are unable to figure out why I do that for yourself though. Here let me put it to you easier.

I respond with the same answers to the same dumb questions.

Sometimes you have to say the same thing over and over again to get people like you to understand the answer.

I will repeat my answers again and again to the same lame questions again and again.

If you ask the same types of questions you will get the same types of answers.

Asking about new servers for the 1000 time will get you the same answers for the 1000 time.

Get the picture cupcake? Good, now do yourself a favor. Click my avatar. When you get to the new page it opens click User Lists. See that little option there that says Add to Ignore list? Click it. Then click the little window that says YES.

There you go cupcake, you have now successfully ignored my posts.

Or barring that if you choose not to ignore my posts, you can then expect me to laugh at how stupid you are, and how utterly pathetic you are, oh and did mention that you are utterly stupid and pathetic?

Oh maybe I should say it again so you will be able to under stand it.

U R DUMB N LAME.

I am sure that is language that your obviously small mental capacity can handle. Cupcake.

~Saitada
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    100% Flaming.

Well, the "same BS about capacity" is the ONLY thing that will get new servers.

Please read my signature now. Thank you. b:cute
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well, since we're talking to people mentally handicapped, I thought I would try the old trick of big letters.
    We
    Are
    not
    getting
    new
    servers

Here are some pictures to help you.
    party-of-no-jsh021809dAPC.jpg
    new.jpg
    HELM_3_ServersIcon.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Well, the "same BS about capacity" is the ONLY thing that will get new servers.

Please read my signature now. Thank you. b:cute

Yup, when the servers reach their capacity, then new servers will be opened. Not until then. I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding that. It is such a simple concept.

oh let me say it again to annoy that other guy some more...

Yup, when the servers reach their capacity, then new servers will be opened. Not until then. I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding that. It is such a simple concept.

~Saitada
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *yawn*
    Another thread? Meh, seems like Saitada's got this one taken care of so I'll ignore it for now.

Actually, forget that. nidralux, from your 'I want everything handed to me because I'm the center of the ****ing universe' attitude I can tell that you probably wouldn't apply yourself to leveling quickly (hell, you'd probably ***** about how it's 'so hard' to level). So, even if they were to open a new server for you to play on then after a few weeks you'd be maybe level 30 with several level 60+ players who have already created TW factions. Sure, you wouldn't be the lowest level player but you wouldn't be the highest level either and why would a TW faction want to recruit someone who would be no use in TW?b:bye
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Rewas - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Capacity - Is reason fueled by PWI's "lets squeeze MOAR MONEY" policy. (with MOAR i meant MOOOOOOOOĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀR!!!!!!!!)

I think they pretty much understand that they f-ed game long ago.

It just that people still believe that... I dunno... They wont ruin it totaly. Cuz for free to play it's a WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than p2p MMO. >.>

Wrap your mind around the fact that whats happening now is wrong. They are destroying themselves. And i think people who played from the begining will undestand (Dreamweaver, HT , and LC veterans)

How someone said before PWI = free to play, pay to win.

And new server + sale once a month (not evey f-ing week) + BYE BS LIKE ANIPACKS (Most stupid thing PWI has ever done) + ... Just search the forum, they are bunch of sollution, advices and stuff would make a difference.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Capacity - Is reason fueled by PWI's "lets squeeze MOAR MONEY" policy. (with MOAR i meant MOOOOOOOOĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀR!!!!!!!!)

I think they pretty much understand that they f-ed game long ago.

It just that people still believe that... I dunno... They wont ruin it totaly. Cuz for free to play it's a WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than p2p MMO. >.>

Wrap your mind around the fact that whats happening now is wrong. They are destroying themselves. And i think people who played from the begining will undestand (Dreamweaver, HT , and LC veterans)

How someone said before PWI = free to play, pay to win.

And new server + sale once a month (not evey f-ing week) + BYE BS LIKE ANIPACKS (Most stupid thing PWI has ever done) + ... Just search the forum, they are bunch of sollution, advices and stuff would make a difference.

Ok lets take these points one by one shall we? Some are valid and worth discussing.

PWI is a Business. It is their job to make money. The moar the merrier for them.

I Don't see how the game has been ruined. people with money get ahead, people without money work a bit harder but can still accomplish the same thing as those with cash. It just takes them longer and requires more diligent effort.

I don't see anything wrong with what is happening now. And I have played PWI since almost server startup. Dreamweaver is a new server, not an original three. No veterans there that didn't oracle their way to the top.

Free to play yes.. but someone has to pay to keep things running. So you have a major trade off required. You want a free to play game to support itself as well as show a profit while doing so, this means there must be things in the game that cost money. Thus the reality of it all is, the game is not free to play. It is pay to play at it's roots.

New servers cost a significant amount of money to purchase if you want them to be able to handle the capacity of an MMORPG. After the purchase of the server is the need to purchase the OS and DB software that for a company, is not 'free software' Thus another (often very large) expense. Then you have to pay for bandwidth usage. In an MMO this can be exceptionally significant. All these things cost money.

This brings us back to paying to play.

Honestly, I don't see where PWI has gone wrong. maybe I am not looking at it from your perspective because I have enough money in life to do what I want without worrying about it, but let me point out that while I can easily buy $500.00 worth of Zen a month and not impact my wallet, I don't. My characters generally pay their own way with exceptions of things like mounts. If they need a charm, I might buy one now and then, but I usually make them each earn their own way through PWI.

I can still manage that even with current prices.

I do see where you are coming from with the constant sales. But as I said before, PWI is a business and it is their JOB to make money.

~Saitada
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And new server + sale once a month (not evey f-ing week) + BYE BS LIKE ANIPACKS (Most stupid thing PWI has ever done) .

Thats where you fail to grasp the notion that PWI is a business .. IF they opened a new server their marketing plan would follow "what ever makes them the most money".

Sales might start off slow, but as the server's population increased so would the amount of sales until it would be in the situation the old servers are in.

6 months down the line people on a new server would be QQing in forums wanting ANOTHER new server
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    I don't see anything wrong with what is happening now. And I have played PWI since almost server startup. Dreamweaver is a new server, not an original three. No veterans there that didn't oracle their way to the top.

Gonna have to disagree. Before most of the events, we still had some 9xs (even though I didn't pay attention to most of the server a while back, I was a newb).

If you can make 77 in 6 months, I'm pretty sure some of the people on DW can make higher in the same amount of time.

Though... I did see a faction named Oracles on DW today-- someone I had squadded with for BH was at least 6x two days later. >> And they were in that faction.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Gonna have to disagree. Before most of the events, we still had some 9xs (even though I didn't pay attention to most of the server a while back, I was a newb).

If you can make 77 in 6 months, I'm pretty sure some of the people on DW can make higher in the same amount of time.

Though... I did see a faction named Oracles on DW today-- someone I had squadded with for BH was at least 6x two days later. >> And they were in that faction.

I actually made 77 in less than 6 months. I haven't bothered leveling this character since approx the time DW and HL opened their respective doors.

~Saitada
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

There was a fairly significant number of people that went from 1 to 60 in a matter of a day or two when DW opened. While I am sure some players worked for their levels I know w/o a doubt that there were a lot who payed for them.

~Saitada
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There was a fairly significant number of people that went from 1 to 60 in a matter of a day or two when DW opened. While I am sure some players worked for their levels I know w/o a doubt that there were a lot who payed for them.

~Saitada

I didn't know that there were oracles on the first few days Dreamweaver and Harshlands opened. Well, I knew they existed but they weren't as...numerous as they are now. It's just good old fashioned grinding (which is pretty fast up until your 60s) and quests. If you know what you're doing then getting to 50 isn't so bad.

It took me a long time to reach 30 on my veno but when I decided to make an archer it only took me a couple days of playing a few hours a day. That was while keeping 2 genies (who were then decomposed and fed to my third genie) at my level and without doing crazy stone.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009

....me made 1-70 in about 3 months. b:sweat
    70-79 in less then a month. b:sweat
    I actually made 77 in less than 6 months. I haven't bothered leveling this character since approx the time DW and HL opened their respective doors.

~Saitada

b:victory
    Noob Powah
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I have a lvl 30 wiz, cry on someone else's shoulder dude, get with the program and level yourself, or ask someone higher for help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    why the hell is this thread still open?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
This discussion has been closed.