How old do i have to be to play this game?

2»

Comments

• Spydominator - Sanctuary
    Spydominator - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    In my oppinion you need to be at least 13 years old.You need to know english too at least a bit.You are dead in PW if you don't know englishb:chuckle.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yop943 wrote: »
    how old to i have to be to play this game?
    my dad keep whining about
    ''(u should play games for your age, yada,yada,yada)''

its a grey area, they dont ask and we dont tell

(who knows from what movie i got that line xD?)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You must be this tall...

--
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    --

To ride Micheal Jackson

~S
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you could also say you are 18 and just agree with the ToS but i dont think thats a good idea but on a serious note how are the gms gonna find out
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    In my oppinion you need to be at least 13 years old.You need to know english too at least a bit.You are dead in PW if you don't know englishb:chuckle.

You don't HAVE to, but, it's rude (in my opinion) if you don't know English and decide to squad with English speakers. It completely confuses everyone. It's also rude if you and someone else know a language that the others don't know and you two start speaking in it faction/squad chat. General chat-- do whatever you want.

But if you're squaded or in a faction with someone, is it really so hard to SPEAK THE COMMON LANGUAGE? Whatever it might be. I wouldn't join a faction that recruits in other languages and speak English in it. I wouldn't squad with a group that clearly doesn't know a lick of my language (and I don't find many people who speak any of the other languages I know in this game) and start speaking in English.

Don't do it to others.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You don't HAVE to, but, it's rude (in my opinion) if you don't know English and decide to squad with English speakers. It completely confuses everyone.

i hate it when this hapens...

i just usualy leave squad and leave them to die xD
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You must be this tall...

--
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    --

To ride Micheal Jackson

~S

So. Ehm. Sai, while that's funny, this is what I meant by not letting my kid play PWI! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3