Turkey Day

Options
Escorian - Dreamweaver
Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Happy Thanksgiving everyone it is 1:10 am here so i just wanted to say it to you allb:victory

hehe what i am greatful for is the love of my life Destini
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Back at ya.
  • Muchia - Harshlands
    Muchia - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Mmmmm Turkey and stuffin'

Have a good one yall!
    If everyone is thinking the same, then someone is not thinking.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone it is 1:10 am here so i just wanted to say it to you allb:victory

Hmmmmm....

I wonder whats for DINNER.....

Happy Thanksgiving!

b:laughb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy Turducken Day, babe. b:kiss b:kiss

...And to everyone else. I'm gonna od on some mac and cheese!

Aww, babe b:cuteb:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy thanksgiving everyone.

First thing im grateful for is Being alive

Second is Tideborn patch!!!!(or somewhere in the top 100) xD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy thanksgiving ^.^

im grateful for my comp and a lot of e-people to e-hug, and curse my ex e-girl for my e-stds...
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Feonan - Lost City
    Feonan - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy thanksgiving for all you american guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy thanksgiving everyone!
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited November 2009
    Options
    How unfair is it that here in the UK we dont have thanksgiving... I want to OD on mac and cheese and stuff my face with turkey b:sad Bring on christmas I say!

But Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
    DrMelvin: Level 90 Cleric > Retired
    MrMelvin: Level 8X British Wizard > Active And Owning

b:victory

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May we all remember that we should not spend 1 or 2 days out of the year thankful for what we have in our lives, but we should be thankful with every breath we take in b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May we all remember that we should not spend 1 or 2 days out of the year thankful for what we have in our lives, but we should be thankful with every breath we take in b:pleased
    But if we couldn't make the breath go out, then......b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    happy thanksgiving to americans

b:surrender -wishes we would have same diner as u guys- >_>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerMcD - Heavens Tear
    KillerMcD - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all south of the border! Safe journeys, good food, friends and family. What more could anyone want.
    Out of all the things I have lost over the years, I miss my mind the most.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    happy thanksgiving to americans

b:surrender -wishes we would have same diner as u guys- >_>
    I hate turkey x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm thankful that the British persecuted us so that we ran away and made this holiday. b:laugh

It's kinda like we're standing over here with our fingers and our thumbs in the shape of an L on our foreheads. b:chuckle

Please note that I do not hate or dislike anyone from England.
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    While at dinner, remember that this is what your stuffing into your mouth......
    turkey-shoes.jpg
    How couldl you b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Snow_Lily - Dreamweaver
    Snow_Lily - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    turkey-shoes.jpg

Suddenly I'm thankful for being a vegetarian b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    turkey-shoes.jpg

Easy, first you heat a large pot of water to boiling. Then you go outside to the shed, grab that nice new Axe you bought last weekend, check the edge (ow, dang thats sharp) then go over to the poultry house where you have been raising that big Tom Turkey and fattening him up with all sorts of nice noms for him.

You corner him and grab him by the neck, just behind the head and carry him over to the large stump you rolled into the poutry house 3 days ago, laying his head and neck on the stump with his well fed body hanging off the edge, you raise the axe... aim carefully.... and chop off his head.

For a bit he will run around headless while his body slowly realizes it is dead and falls over. Once that has happened you take your now headless future dinner over to the stump that you chopped his feathered head off on. Lay him on it and go get that really sharp fillet knife you have in your tackle box.

Gut him, and rinse out the cavity with fresh water. Now you take the body into your kitched where the pot is boilong all happy like and you dip your dead, gutted tom turkey in the boiling water for a few seconds (this makes it easier to remove the feathers).

Pulling your scalded turkey out, pluck him bare, rinse him all clean, amputate his legs at the knees, stuff him full of stuffing. Sit him in your baking ban. Cover his body with a slurry of butter and honey and herbs/spices, cover with tinfoil and place in an oven that is preheated to 425 F.. Check every 1o minutes to baste your bird so his skin will roast to a nice golden brown color and in a fairly short amount of time, you have dinner.

~Saitada

p.s. Yes, I have raised my own turkeys, slaughtered them, and cooked/ate them for Thanksgiving.
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    turkey-shoes.jpg

Because it's warm and tasty and ever so juicy! Slathered in gravy with a nice pile of potatoes and some hot stuffing, soaked through with the warm drippings from inside the bird, you've got a perfect meal... and a long nap afterwards...

Easy, first you heat a large pot of water to boiling. Then you go outside to the shed, grab that nice new Axe you bought last weekend, check the edge (ow, dang thats sharp) then go over to the poultry house where you have been raising that big Tom Turkey and fattening him up with all sorts of nice noms for him.

You corner him and grab him by the neck, just behind the head and carry him over to the large stump you rolled into the poutry house 3 days ago, laying his head and neck on the stump with his well fed body hanging off the edge, you raise the axe... aim carefully.... and chop off his head.

For a bit he will run around headless while his body slowly realizes it is dead and falls over. Once that has happened you take your now headless future dinner over to the stump that you chopped his feathered head off on. Lay him on it and go get that really sharp fillet knife you have in your tackle box.

Gut him, and rinse out the cavity with fresh water. Now you take the body into your kitched where the pot is boilong all happy like and you dip your dead, gutted tom turkey in the boiling water for a few seconds (this makes it easier to remove the feathers).

Pulling your scalded turkey out, pluck him bare, rinse him all clean, amputate his legs at the knees, stuff him full of stuffing. Sit him in your baking ban. Cover his body with a slurry of butter and honey and herbs/spices, cover with tinfoil and place in an oven that is preheated to 425 F.. Check every 1o minutes to baste your bird so his skin will roast to a nice golden brown color and in a fairly short amount of time, you have dinner.

~Saitada

p.s. Yes, I have raised my own turkeys, slaughtered them, and cooked/ate them for Thanksgiving.

Damn! Epicly Ninja'd! Happy Turkey, Saitada! And great description of the process. I'm half surprised that you remembered the boiling water for the feathers. So many people think you just try to pluck them out...
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Damn! Epicly Ninja'd! Happy Turkey, Saitada! And great description of the process. I'm half surprised that you remembered the boiling water for the feathers. So many people think you just try to pluck them out...

I'm an old redneck country boy. I've raised, hunted and butchered my own food for a long time XD.

~S
  • yachirux
    yachirux Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    so... when is it being released ?b:pleased and do we have to download it again or will it update automaticly?
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    turkey-shoes.jpg

o_O All I'm wondering about is whether you haven't violated the copyright that's clearly placed in the bottom right O_o

Anyways, happy thanksgiving to all of those fatty Americans ;)

I'll just wait for Christmas to stuff my face...
    ... only day in the year I really get to do that lol...

EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!!
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    o_O All I'm wondering about is whether you haven't violated the copyright that's clearly placed in the bottom right O_o

Anyways, happy thanksgiving to all of those fatty Americans ;)

I'll just wait for Christmas to stuff my face...
    ... only day in the year I really get to do that lol...

EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!! EUROPE FTW!!!
    But.....but.....but.....it says men. I'm a man..........b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm thankful that the British persecuted us so that we ran away and made this holiday. b:laugh

It's kinda like we're standing over here with our fingers and our thumbs in the shape of an L on our foreheads. b:chuckle

Please note that I do not hate or dislike anyone from England.

Offensive much?

You should just be happy that England discovered america b:bye
    DrMelvin: Level 90 Cleric > Retired
    MrMelvin: Level 8X British Wizard > Active And Owning

b:victory

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Offensive much?

You should just be happy that England discovered america b:bye
    I thought spain did?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I thought spain did?

Sorry, the Native Americans (descended from a group of peoples that came across the landbridge from asia/russia to nowadays alaska...) discovered America long before any of them and inhabited it. The Vikings came across America before either the brits, portugese or any other European countries navy did as well, so your both wrong.

~Saitada
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sorry, the Native Americans (descended from a group of peoples that came across the landbridge from asia/russia to nowadays alaska...) discovered America long before any of them and inhabited it. The Vikings came across America before either the brits, portugese or any other European countries navy did as well, so your both wrong.

~Saitada
    Good point -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hate turkey x.x

i love it

b:laughbut im nto american so we dont celebrate it,

~Saitada

yea but they meant when it was "oficialy" discowered >.<

i dislike the fact that they slaughtered the indiands instead of getin along with them -.-

ok my actualy question on this post...

Whats thanksgiving exactly? lol...

im european so idk b:laugh

(i think its that indians and the ppl that were atackin them had a meal together idk?...anyway..ty xD

i like history so i wana know D:)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]