So how did you kill kun kun?

124»

Comments

• Atherous - Sanctuary
    Atherous - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ahahaahahah omfg when i die some times and feel all sad and weak i like to go watch ppl try and kill kun kun and keep dying and dying and dying...... i cheatedb:laugh brought my faction leader and her herc and she cleared the mobs (out of sq ofcourse) and i just chased the lil bugga down and slit his throat lolzb:laugh
    So what if we have bad HP, we're Chuck Norris in the damage department!!!!! b:pleased

If your going into an fb and the Barb screams "LEEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.b:shocked

Nef is all but a memory. Pwi may once again sleep peacefullyb:pleased
  • Sharea - Dreamweaver
    Sharea - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Its a good idea to take someone to clear the mobs or kill them first. I used my wand and it took FOREVER to kill him. I think I chased him half way to arch. It was fun though. I was laughing so hard. Its a hard quest for a wizzy. None of our skills will do any damage to Kun Kun so we have to hit it. Any weapon you use will only do 1-3 points of damage. Cuz we just so wimpy like that. Have someone there to run with you and take agro on the mobs around him. They are your biggest problem. Kun Kun is a runner so a bow would be the best weapon but I didnt think of that at the time.
    Important things to remember:

1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

2) If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

3) If your going into an fb and the BladeMaster screams "LEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well, u still miss with a bow because of low dex, but in time the dmg from a lvl1 bow is better than pokes with the wand, lol.
    funniest quest ever for wizzies.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • s7vendragon
    s7vendragon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    "to all wizzies tryna get kun kun"
    all i did was run in front melee it then it runs backwards then did it again and again running back and forth till it died, took a long while but it works + it doesn't run into any mobs and you dont have to use any other weapon if you do it just right. 1st time i didn't kno i died 4 timesb:laugh i gave up but then l8tr i notice it would run back when i was in front meleeing it so there you go!
  • Nekkyoosan - Sanctuary
    Nekkyoosan - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hit him to death with wand... 3dmg each hit. to pull him away from other mobs (towards shore) i used magic atk took about 20 min or so and must have been fun watching for others and challenging for me not to get aggro from other mobs especially as i'm pure wiz...
  • Shiny - Harshlands
    Shiny - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lol. Kunkun brings back fun memories. It took me a good 45 - 60 mins to kill it. Kunkun made me run around the whole area, getting me agroed on just about everything, but the funny thing is, I didnt die :)b:laugh
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I just ran in guns blazing. He ran into safezone completely by accident at like half health. I think some archer was trying to be an **** and took the rest of his HP in 1-shot. I ended up getting the kill anyway. :D
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I came back at level 59, period.
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    On my wizzie i tried to pull out my pick axe and mine him to death.... my wand didn't seem up to the task =P
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Alilra - Lost City
    Alilra - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I had a lvl. 64 BM killing everything around me so I could run around hitting Kun Kun without drawing aggro. Considering the fact that Wizards are the slowest class and I didn't want to use Distance Shrink...........took what felt like half an hour.

Luckily, my friend was a patient guy.
  • _Sanctus_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sanctus_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I had a cleric friend kill the mobs around kun kun / keep me from dying when i got aggro. and about 2/5ths health he just finished it off and i got the kill credit.
  • Prieto - Harshlands
    Prieto - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I attacked it in a way as to get it away from the other mobs. it took a while since i only did 7 damage.b:victory
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I just made him run into town and hit him with blade of supreme heat on my genie

*is a smart wizard*
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited November 2009
    I just made him run into town and hit him with blade of supreme heat on my genie

*is a smart wizard*

Genie's werent out when most of the wizards here had to kill Kun Kun
    DrMelvin: Level 90 Cleric > Retired
    MrMelvin: Level 8X British Wizard > Active And Owning

b:victory

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Normally. I run him to the water and I cut him into the pieces by sword. I took 10 minute of cutting but at the end his legs and blood was everywhere around and also at my clothes. Brrrrrrr b:kissb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IKristen - Dreamweaver
    IKristen - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I just bought a bow and shot KunKun a few times, he ran and recovered though because I was only hitting 1's on him q___q;

And then a few seconds later a veno shows up and kills him.
    b:cry

I did get the kill though :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i want to hit KunKun with blade tempest to relieve my pain of having to whack him to death. I had a few friends kill mobs that i aggro'd while i finished the quest.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i want to hit KunKun with blade tempest to relieve my pain of having to whack him to death. I had a few friends kill mobs that i aggro'd while i finished the quest.

I do that every time I see him.

It only deals like 200 dmg though. I really wonder how imensly high kunkun's phys def is b:shocked
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Amasta - Sanctuary
    Amasta - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I used a pet...it was very easy... i waited for while...and it was dead!!!!b:angryb:sin
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So was this thread.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    its a necro, but w/e...

I kept the quest for a long time, not wanting to trash it, not wanting to do it.

At lvl 7x, I used blade tempest. Was pretty easy...
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
This discussion has been closed.