So how did you kill kun kun?

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Blade Tempest FTW?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I ended up just whacking it to death with my Ashura's Sign. It went down pretty quick.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol <3 kun kun

It took me 5 minutes or so of wailing on it with my wand to get it to die. I just managed to hit it & make it run for the shore of that lake, and ended up chasing it all the way through the little town lol.
  • Temptresss - Lost City
    Temptresss - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I waited till lvl 35 to take him on... my lvl 35 beetle king ko'd him in two hits and i didn't even have time to throw in a spell XD
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i critted kunkun with my black ice dragon for 9845648561 and he was dead....

another way to kill it which is probably alot easier than wailing at it with a wand would be to buy a bow and some arrows...
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    every mob in the area dropped dead at my power and shear awesomeness b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    he dose not resist magic just elemental magic you can kill him if your a cleric and use plume shot dose only 10 damage though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    For LA wizzies is easy get a bow and arrows, ask a Barb for a buff, there u go, easy kill.
    Robe wizz is a little more difficult. Get a friend to help keep the mobs away from you, lure the damn thing near village

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear
    Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I was in a squad with a veno and a barb when I killed it.
    [sigpic] [/sigpic]
  • h07713
    h07713 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Heh, the easiest way to defeat Kun Kun is to use a poison arrow (Archer) and the monster will keep losing huge amounts of hit points. Took me about 15 seconds or less to take it down.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Cut him to pieces with magic sword.

It's good idea to Gush it first, should make it run away without taking aggro of "guardians". Then just chase it :P
    Packs World International
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I ended up slashing it with my magic sword at about level 70 after reading this thread and discovering it only runs away and never attacks.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:angry 2008 people b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For LA wizzies is easy get a bow and arrows, ask a Barb for a buff, there u go, easy kill.
    Robe wizz is a little more difficult. Get a friend to help keep the mobs away from you, lure the damn thing near village

Because I'm an idiot, I didn't even think of that (Yeah, I'm playing an LA Wiz). I ran around with a glaive smacking it, ended up dying once. That quest gave me hell :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I whacked him with my wand, then a bm friend of mine buffed my movement speed, so I could move in front of him before he ran away. It took about fifteen minutes of circling kun kun and hitting him before he finally died. Like a true ninja!
  • Chaotic_Mage - Sanctuary
    Chaotic_Mage - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    its not that hard it just takes a while. all you have to do is run past it and it will stop and turn around, when that happens you auto hit it. dont auto path to it, chasing it around everywhere, itl take forever, and you will most likely get dragged into a ton of mobs along the way. so remember, manually run past it, hit it, then turn around and do it all over again till its dead. good luck b:victory
  • Stropdas - Sanctuary
    Stropdas - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    first I asked a friend how the Hell I was supposed to kill a lvl 100 boss on my own, he said it was easy, I said I was a wizard, he sayed I was screwed xD
    So I just started hitting him with my wand and followed him around half of the country and finished him of with a 14 crit xD
    Good Things come to Those Who take Them
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Can you morons stop bumping this? kun kun was never hard, and never will be. Not worth a thread.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I poke it to death with my wand ... lol...
    that sounds a little 18+... :)

this thread however gave me an idea: Blade tempest. Does half of dmg in phys, will it work?
    Dunno if the plume shot works on it ... but if it does the Tempest should do the same thing.
    So ...the damn reward is just a scroll, wait until 59 and 1 shot the **** with a tempest. :)

and thats my story b:pleased
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I stepped up to him , gave him the Arnold Schwarzenegger stare , facerolled on the keyboard and then he died.
  • Zataka - Lost City
    Zataka - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol i had to kill kun kun today and i died once but second time i used my supply stash magic sword meleed him towards city and it was slow really slow hitting 3-4 lol well i got lucky and this cleric came up and plume shot it at half hp and it gave me kill b:laughb:victory
  • Taurzo - Lost City
    Taurzo - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I had my BM friend (out of squad of course) attack him until Kun Kun had barely any health and then I hit it with my weapon for the final blow. It took a few tries because Kun Kun runs and regens after so long... but we finally did it.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I hammered his face. As a wizard. 10s every shot.
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    Cosoc - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    took me ages... i ran him to the outlet and hit him... ran... hit... ran... hit... took for ever... cos wizzy run slow...
    needless to say i blade tempest him every time i c him now :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • h8f8
    h8f8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i flew and used my mage glaive and chopped it down 3 damage at a time
    curiously, it didn't move at all
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It ran through like 50 mobs and i died 3 times trying to do it.
    QQmageQQ
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so..I'm the only one who took the BISH down with a bow? ( true , after on Sanctuary I poked him to death with my wand, lol). On DW i was more inventive.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It ran through like 50 mobs and i died 3 times trying to do it.
    QQmageQQ

b:angry
    same here~
    kun kun is EVIL~!
    b:infuriated
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i just kinda herded it where there were no mobs. After i moved it away from alot of mobs, i just kept running past it and herding it from where i had just been. We just kept running back and forth on a fairly narrow strip.. wasnt too bad :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Atherous - Sanctuary
    Atherous - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ahahaahahah omfg when i die some times and feel all sad and weak i like to go watch ppl try and kill kun kun and keep dying and dying and dying...... i cheatedb:laugh brought my faction leader and her herc and she cleared the mobs (out of sq ofcourse) and i just chased the lil bugga down and slit his throat lolzb:laugh
    So what if we have bad HP, we're Chuck Norris in the damage department!!!!! b:pleased

If your going into an fb and the Barb screams "LEEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.b:shocked

Nef is all but a memory. Pwi may once again sleep peacefullyb:pleased
This discussion has been closed.