Strongest TW faction??

Options
ScatterHot - Heavens Tear
ScatterHot - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Know what would be great to see, Strongest faction from each server fight for money for their own guild. That will be an epic there. If this is possible, it would be something to see. GM should do an event like that, i want to see Tao and Conqueror or some other faction from other server fight to see who is the best. DOn't you guys want to see that? Just thinking about it makes me excited.
Post edited by ScatterHot - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well I wouldn't go as far to say I was excited.. but it would be pretty epic to be able to see other factions who all think they are the best to have to fight against each other.

It would also be nice for those who are really hardcore PvP to be able to fight other people on other servers, for that matter.. PvP tournaments weekly would be pretty awesome for those who Pvp. I'd like a ticket to this event Please!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It would have been pretty neat.

Too bad CQ the map conquerers have split up and made a bunch of great guilds to compete.

Our map is so colourful now.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    A tournament would be awesome. :D
    I wanna see!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If CQ never split up and they did do this event then CQ > all other factions within 5 minutes.
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Kedth - Sanctuary
    Kedth - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    5 mins?? Nuh huh... i would say 10 or so at least man XD
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Realistically, not 5 or 10 minutes, but CQ would probably win against the other servers lol
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Realistically, not 5 or 10 minutes, but CQ would probably win against the other servers lol

your right.
    (>.<)
    it's going to be 5 minutes per server so...20 minutes.
    b:chuckle
    lols~ b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It would also be nice for those who are really hardcore PvP to be able to fight other people on other servers, for that matter.. PvP tournaments weekly would be pretty awesome for those who Pvp. I'd like a ticket to this event Please!!

Hardcore pvper in pwi loooool b:laugh b:chuckleb:laugh

You made my day, ty oOb:bye
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I SUPPORT THIS EVENTb:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    your right.
    (>.<)
    it's going to be 5 minutes per server so...20 minutes.
    b:chuckle
    lols~ b:shocked

sounds about right. kamisama would still > all servers b:cute
    edited November 2009
    Options
    when will LC section start Kami QQ?
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Haha your confident that CQ can win against the top TW factions on other servers. You have to take into mind that it took CQ 1 1/2 years almost to conquer there map. Go look at the semi new servers HL/DW for instance where not so much as Kingdom but Calamity will own the map in half the time. You really can't judge the factions you dont know but would be interesting to watch. Calamity is like 5 lands from map domination.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Haha your confident that CQ can win against the top TW factions on other servers. You have to take into mind that it took CQ 1 1/2 years almost to conquer there map. Go look at the semi new servers HL/DW for instance where not so much as Kingdom but Calamity will own the map in half the time. You really can't judge the factions you dont know but would be interesting to watch. Calamity is like 5 lands from map domination.

CQ could have owned the map much faster than they did. But for a long time they only ran with the policy of taking land from their KOS guilds.

And map domination on a pvp server is a lot different than other servers since its so much easier to break up a guild due to kos. CQ has survived a lot of **** through their time.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ya! you tell them Moog!
    Moogtastic powah!
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

....Calamity is like Nefarious they just steam roll people. Other than a few TWs with EQ I am pretty sure Calamity's average time is 5 minutes. Kingdom I dont know really much about them as I dont read Harshlands TW news. CQ can take a 3 way gank of on average the same levels. Nefarious cant do that. Dreamweaver is to weak to prove Calamity to do that.
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ....Calamity is like Nefarious they just steam roll people. Other than a few TWs with EQ I am pretty sure Calamity's average time is 5 minutes. Kingdom I dont know really much about them as I dont read Harshlands TW news. CQ can take a 3 way gank of on average the same levels. Nefarious cant do that. Dreamweaver is to weak to prove Calamity to do that.

Only reason CQ could do that was because the majority of the people who did TW against them either quit and went to play ****, or got tired of losing and joined CQ.

That's my opinion tho.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Only reason CQ could do that was because the majority of the people who did TW against them either quit and went to play A***, or got tired of losing and joined CQ.

That's my opinion tho.

yes thats because they are the ****
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    CQ never intended or tried to take the whole map in the beginning. CQ didn't even make any attacks during many weeks because we didn't want to eliminate our threats

You guys act like CQ was the best guild since the beginning of time, but they were at the point to almost disbanding and people were leaving due to too many KOS and so on. CQ had to rise up and actually beat their competition, while what it seems like other guilds were just always at the top.

Not a whole lot of people quit for other games either, they still could fill up the TWs.
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well although Harshlands top factions (kylin/kingdom) and the server in general is advancing very fast, it still has a big handicap being a newish server and i would say dreamweaver is the same.. other 3 servers would probs roll our top guilds.

Conquerer vs nefarious would be cool though..

or combine Conquerer,nefarious,tao,calamity,kingdom,kylin and take on malaysian guilds b:shockedb:surrender
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    edit bah missread lol
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
    edited November 2009
    Options
    \

or combine Conquerer,nefarious,tao,calamity,kingdom,kylin and take on malaysian guilds b:shockedb:surrender

me thought PW-MY had their level cap at like 150? b:shocked
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lost city was also the original pvp server. I'm sure you guys rolled pve with pvp in mind. With that generalization alone I can deduct lost city might provide better players. Any other guild defending the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best guilds at the same time? It must have been easy grinding to 90 with a blue name.

You can't compare the time it takes to conquer the map from server to server. Harshlands and dreamweaver don't even come close to the population the other 3 servers have so therefore they will have less high levels which equals less guilds and competition. Heaven's tear and even sanctuary have a higher population but lost city has a much higher population of pvpers (you know, people who play the game for pvp/tw). I can easily say that conqueror would beat any guild in this game.

Only reason CQ could do that was because the majority of the people who did TW against them either quit and went to play ****, or got tired of losing and joined CQ.

That's my opinion tho.

This lacks logic. Lots of people in cq quit for **** and many also quit because of the anni packs. If anything this helped out enemies as they got more rank 8's, cv weapons, and OHT gear. As for people joining conq because they were winning, how did they win before people started bandwagoning?
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

yup yup i know i use to play PW-MY , level 63 veno b:chuckle

ALSO , CQ only had about 7 people under level 100 , im pretty sure CQ would i **** them all b:surrender
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Yeah, but CQ has so much more competition. Spectral on lost city is almost as strong as Nefarious on Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    sounds about right. kamisama would still > all servers b:cute

Except spectral owns Kamisama =P
  • Lu_ - Heavens Tear
    Lu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Here's a thought; Have the strongest faction per owned land fight in a tournament of servers. Meaning, the Faction who owns the most territory fight. Can u imagine the shake-up on the map for territory?
  • Dynaskid_MM - Dreamweaver
    Dynaskid_MM - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

i totally agree calamity may be able to last way longer than 5mins and maybe win too and lol im totally being bias since i am from dreamweaver :P
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lost city was also the original pvp server. I'm sure you guys rolled pve with pvp in mind. With that generalization alone I can deduct lost city might provide better players. Any other guild defending the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best guilds at the same time? It must have been easy grinding to 90 with a blue name.

You can't compare the time it takes to conquer the map from server to server. Harshlands and dreamweaver don't even come close to the population the other 3 servers have so therefore they will have less high levels which equals less guilds and competition. Heaven's tear and even sanctuary have a higher population but lost city has a much higher population of pvpers (you know, people who play the game for pvp/tw). I can easily say that conqueror would beat any guild in this game.

This lacks logic. Lots of people in cq quit for **** and many also quit because of the anni packs. If anything this helped out enemies as they got more rank 8's, cv weapons, and OHT gear. As for people joining conq because they were winning, how did they win before people started bandwagoning?

I dont doubt you know how to pk better then me and yes it was easy to grind to 90 blue named. Neither of which has anything to do with TW, TW is a server wide event thats pretty much faught the same way everywhere just because u can pk ppl outside of TW does not make you knowledgeable to know your role in a mass 80v80. Your comparing 2 different aspects of the game and trying to make yourself look better as you are on a pvp server :D
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i totally agree calamity may be able to last way longer than 5mins and maybe win too and lol im totally being bias since i am from dreamweaver :P

No. they had too much power from the 6 extra months of server age. would be hard for us jsut to stop their first initial rush if possible at all lmao.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

MY-EN cap is still 105 =)