Strongest TW faction??

2»

Comments

• ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    But outside the regimented TW, who would be the stongest Faction in PK ?

Ie: I have heard while CQ not the best geared faction they were the best organised in TW
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    But outside the regimented TW, who would be the stongest Faction in PK ?

Ie: I have heard while CQ not the best geared faction they were the best organised in TW

I may be a bit bias since Im in spectral, but I would say spectral, cause of the heavy amount of cash shoppers and the fact that all the high levels 100+ just PK/PVP ALL DAY and do nothing else. But when it comes down to TW it seems we just cant get cordinated. b:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I dont doubt you know how to pk better then me and yes it was easy to grind to 90 blue named. Neither of which has anything to do with TW, TW is a server wide event thats pretty much faught the same way everywhere just because u can pk ppl outside of TW does not make you knowledgeable to know your role in a mass 80v80. Your comparing 2 different aspects of the game and trying to make yourself look better as you are on a pvp server :D

The difference between pve and pvp server tw's is that the tws on pvp servers effect the game outside of tw. Back when everyone was rushing to 90 it was a lot harder to level when your grind spot would be crashed every 5 minutes. This was before GV BH and FC was the casual and easy way to level. This created a lot of drama that no guild on heaven's tear would have had to face. The fact that conqueror was able to never fall apart even when they were reduced to grinding in safe zone shows to me that they proved they are the best guild. I think you can agree 80v80 TWs take a lot of coordination so wouldn't 100v200 take even more?

FYI for the people who think any guild on the 2 new servers could stand a chance:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/harshlands
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/dreamweaver

conqueror had at least 50 99+