TT2-1 solo

Options
Reane - Sanctuary
Reane - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Veno is 69 now, so i want to gather info about this new TT :) what lvl would be high enough to do solo mode? again, i dont have a herc, and i am not pure magic. also, can someone post the current prices for TT2-1 mats for me? thanks in advance b:thanks
Reane-archer-82
HeavensRage-blademaster-65
HeavenSorrow-venomancer-74
Abby_G-assassin-57
Post edited by Reane - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    id say when you are high enough lvl to open it(forgot if it was before 73 anyway if at 72 wait til lvl 73) never done it but its solo mode lol
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wel,l if you did have a herc, I'd say "as soon as you can pry the door open"
    Without one, I guess it depends on your heals. Even toned down for squad-mode and aoe-less drummer boy hits pretty hard.

Still... solo mode is supposed to be possible for squishy squishy non-veno's to solo. So why not just give it a try?
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wel,l if you did have a herc, I'd say "as soon as you can pry the door open"
    Without one, I guess it depends on your heals. Even toned down for squad-mode and aoe-less drummer boy hits pretty hard.

Still... solo mode is supposed to be possible for squishy squishy non-veno's to solo. So why not just give it a try?

erm shes reffering to 2-1 theres no drum in 2-1
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    erm shes reffering to 2-1 theres no drum in 2-1

Well, aint I a dumbass who completely misread it.
    Edit: Ah, I think I got mixed up with a different thread.

Ignore the previous advice.

You should be able to do the first boss in 21 as soon as you can get in, though do be careful of the aoe. You won't be able to do warlord, even with a herc, for a great many levels if at all.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, aint I a dumbass who completely misread it.
    Edit: Ah, I think I got mixed up with a different thread.

Ignore the previous advice.

You should be able to do the first boss in 21 as soon as you can get in, though do be careful of the aoe. You won't be able to do warlord, even with a herc, for a great many levels if at all.

its solo mode only at squad mode wurlord cant be tanked by a herc and i never said you were dumb as far as i know its even adviced to go solo mode if you only want wurlord's drops(so i doubt you cant do him) and i really doubt anything aoes in solo modes and in 2-1 squad mode only feng aoes which is a relativly weak aoe which a squad heal already beats

Note:i have no experience in solo modes i just know nearly every veno can solo it

last note@Vitenka i dont call you dumb but are you sure you got your facts straight and that you read properly? and i really dont wanna start a flame war with you ok?

• Reane - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    thanks for the advice, i will probably try it at 73 for the better heal in that case
    Reane-archer-82
    Abby_G-assassin-57
  • Arverna - Sanctuary
    Arverna - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    TT 2-1 Single mode is 74 i think, not 73.

Did 4-5 runs myself yesterday (270+ magic) at lvl 74 with lvl 74 magmite it is working ok.

Beware, the monkey (first boss) has a short range AoE, so make sure u stay far enough when healing.
    Monkey is piece of cake at 74 with high magic..

Wurlord and Feng, be ready to spam heal like there is no tomorrow hehe.

Fend killed magmite twice but survived it:
    Sequence: Dead pet - Apoth dmg reduction - HP Pot - revive pet - HP Pot - Summon - Genie heal - try to catch (took me 2 round of bash to catch him lol : nasty) then spam heal pet again and was left with 200 HP lol b:shocked

Then 10 seconds after this survival race, I DC'd ROFL and relog dead obviously... b:angryb:laugh

Full run doable at 74 with magmite then but better have high magic b:victory
    3200 HP for info
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Beware, the monkey (first boss) has a short range AoE, so make sure u stay far enough when healing.
    Monkey is piece of cake at 74 with high magic..

It's not a monkey, it's a Lion. That's why all the pieces that drop from him are called Frenzy Lion ____. In solo mode he does aoe, so try to stand at your max heal range.

For Feng you will have to be careful because he debuffs. However I am not certain if that happens in solo mode because I only do squad mode.

The monkey is the second boss is the monkey and he generally hits pretty hard.

By far, doggy is the easiest boss in the instance.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's not a monkey, it's a Lion. That's why all the pieces that drop from him are called Frenzy Lion ____. In solo mode he does aoe, so try to stand at your max heal range.

For Feng you will have to be careful because he debuffs. However I am not certain if that happens in solo mode because I only do squad mode.

The monkey is the second boss is the monkey and he generally hits pretty hard.

Since you've corrected the poster above you, I'll correct you. That's not a monkey boss, it's an ape boss. ;) I'm pretty sure Feng HP debuffs in any mode.

And 2-1 is available at level 74, not 73.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Since you've corrected the poster above you, I'll correct you. That's not a monkey boss, it's an ape boss. ;) I'm pretty sure Feng HP debuffs in any mode.

Smart ****. Same animal family, so it makes little difference if you call it a monkey or an ape, as many people tend to call it both.
  • Arverna - Sanctuary
    Arverna - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You people and your corrections.....

TT2-1 Single mode was question of OP:

1st Boss is the "Lion" as he drops lion stuff (he is named Fatalica Btw) but sure looks like a Monkey to me more than a lion so it's the first Monkey b:laugh

2nd Boss Single boss is Wurlod as mentioned (real monkey you are talking about: Cosmoforce i think for his name, is only in squad mode High level TT1-1 and 1-2 i think).

3rd Boss is Feng (placed where Wurlord is in squad mode), actually for debuff now that you mentioned it he might: was wondering why cleric buffs were gone as I am sure I did not stay 1h in there...

Can't confirm 100% Feng debuffs in Single tho cos am not sure he hit me at anytime... Will try again and check better b:chuckle
  • Joandra - Heavens Tear
    Joandra - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Others have posted abt the debuffs & what not, so I'll skip that all. Here's one small help:

I tanked 2-1 Solo & 2-2 Solo modes wid my veno when she was lvl 72 with a lvl 68 mag. I havent got any 'epic' chan stuff for TTing..she has just 3% chan gear on her...
    If ya wanna try 2-2, get sum frnd to help u out to open it.
    Btw Solo modes require subs to open & drop rates suck..so GL & Happy TTing :)
    =>stay at a distance at first boss
    =>spam heal at feng, dont bother attacking even once the first 3-4 times u do tt as long as u get to know how bad Feng hits ur mag
    =>carry the best hp pots u can use for ur lvl, in case u get hit by aoes or mobs aggro u

EDIT: I have Crystalline Magmite...if that helps in any way...those have the best mag def than other mag types & also, Bash lvl 2 since start as an added bonus. Any1 dont argue on the lvl of Bash on high lvl mags now plz b:shutup
  • Reane - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I did my first TT 2-1 run on my veno today. In the beginning, i died three times because of fatalique's aoe (apparently it can two hit a heavy veno >.>) once i got behind it tho, it was smooth. Wulord was a headache because of his insane spikes. I killed him with spam healing my pet though. feng was also annoying, but pretty much the same as wulord. In the end, i came out with four mirages, one feng's black armor, and two forshura's armors. I guess im lucky :) thanks for helpin ppl.

edit: for the books, I was using a lvl 69 shaduo cub. I am a heavy veno with around 225 magic and i use a TT70 ashura's sign wep :) no - chan gear.
    Reane-archer-82
    Abby_G-assassin-57
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Good news on 2-1 :)

Can extra super special double confirm that 2-1 solo is doable at 74.

Can also confirm that 2-2 squad really isn't :) Warlurd will kill your pet very very dead.
    Feng, though... Feng might just be doable. I failed it, but only because I mistimed a transfusion. His aoe was just about survivable for me with potions.

So on to my 2-1 squad quest!
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    OP, you said your veno wasnt a pure mage. Is it a Light Armor veno or a Vit-Mage veno?
    If your LA, the heals might be a little harder to keep up with since your pet heals are based on your magic or magic attack.

EDIT: Sorry OP, i didnt read your last post. I see your a Heavy veno. Wow nice!
    Now i know that I definately should be able to do 2-1 soon with a magmite, hopefully.
    >.<
  • Reane - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    your last post. I see your a Heavy veno. Wow nice!
    Now i know that I definately should be able to do 2-1 soon with a magmite, hopefully.

Great to see that you bothered to read all the posts :P my advice for running TT2-1 is never to stop spam healing pet unless you are fighting fataliqua (or however you spell it) however, entering his little ledge is a little tricky, he was able to three shot me with his physical aoe despite my heavy armor >.< mind that its only frontal so just send pet and holy path behind fataliqua or something. Wulord is a real pain, his standard physical attacks hit anywhere from 500-900 damage on my cub, and his magic has spiked up to 1500 at some points. be careful with the mag because its mdef isnt very high. Both wulord and feng do a magic->melee combo that really hurts, but if you ran 1-2 or 1-1 solo its pretty much the same thing that drummer does. Goodluck on your runs :D
    Reane-archer-82
    Abby_G-assassin-57
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    so many mistakes in this thread

in 2-1 solo mode you get only fataliqua, wurlord and feng
    i havent seen any kind of debuffs or aoe from the last two bosses, only the lion does aoe in short range (like dimentora). lion is easy, the last 2 are a lot harder since their spike damage can kill your magmite. i did several 2-1 at 73 and i was light armor using sakiamuni (w/e was the name) and same lvl magmite. the reason magmite never died is because i had tough and shriek as pet skills (good for drum too)