whats the worst thing somwon has said to your cleric

Options
Ashleye_ - Lost City
Ashleye_ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
title says it all what was the worst thing somwon said to your cleric.
Post edited by Ashleye_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "We die u come runnin.. or dont b cleric"

Then i said 'Im a wizard'. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This happened to me on a fb29 run

other cleric (tabber) - OMG! u r using Purehearted!, U FAIL!!!
    me - okaeyyy... then if you are so much cleric win, why are you using heavy armour?
    other cleric - Im not cleric fail! I'm a paladin!!
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This happened to me on a fb29 run

other cleric (tabber) - OMG! u r using Purehearted!, U FAIL!!!
    me - okaeyyy... then if you are so much cleric win, why are you using heavy armour?
    other cleric - Im not cleric fail! I'm a paladin!!

b:laughrofl
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    Newyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    In a BH 49. After I died 2 times before Fushma and 2 times before Rankar.

xxx: ure a fail FAC.
    xxx: u dont heal
    xxx: U stink as cleric

Me as party leader toke town.
    Party dismiss. (man they got pised at me but not my folt most of em was dead)
    To Lazy to make 1. b:infuriated
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    my BH today went good...

1 cleric dced... and 1 died leavin it to me to save the barb, BM and to rze the other cleric...

b:dirtyFtw!
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    In a BH 49. After I died 2 times before Fushma and 2 times before Rankar.

xxx: ure a fail FAC.
    xxx: u dont heal
    xxx: U stink as cleric

Me as party leader toke town.
    Party dismiss. (man they got pised at me but not my folt most of em was dead)

Girl, you are sooo evil... I love you b:dirty

will you marry me? b:cute
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmberHeart - Sanctuary
    AmberHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Once around the mines, found a player having it hard against mobs. Hp kept going down to *almost dead* point on each of them. Buffed him and healed him, and in an act of courtesy and gratitude he said: *WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME JERK!*
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    hmm.. probably the word "somwon"
  • rst777
    rst777 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    while meditating to regain mp lost after saving this jerk BM twice already he runs right into 4 mobs who proceed to whoop on him. i run to save him AGAIN and of course pull agro from 3 of the mobs (he didnt bother to hit them at all i guess). my charm ticks 4 times trying to save him and his ticks once.
    after he says "i just looove having my charm tick"
    me "a little warning next time then"
    him "i would have thought 4 mobs on me was warning enough"
    me "thats not warning, thats too late. and my charm ticked 4 times because you didnt get agro properly, i stole it all trying to save your ****"
    him "thats cool i dont care if you get all the agro and die then"
    i promptly waited til there was a group on him again and quit squad.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I dont actually remember anything memorably nasty ;/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Fareyn - Heavens Tear
    Fareyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL called me a FAIL cleric cause he ran in and agroed everything.. when i tried to heal him ( i waited to see if the FAIL barb would use his taunt) to save him.. the giant mob ran and killed me.... IF YOUR A BARB TANK AND WANT ME TO HEAL U...... TAUNT THE STUPID MOBS U WANT TO AGRO!!!
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL called me a FAIL cleric cause he ran in and agroed everything.. when i tried to heal him ( i waited to see if the FAIL barb would use his taunt) to save him.. the giant mob ran and killed me.... IF YOUR A BARB TANK AND WANT ME TO HEAL U...... TAUNT THE STUPID MOBS U WANT TO AGRO!!!
    maybe because there IS no skill called taunt in PW international :P
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • GrimStorm - Dreamweaver
    GrimStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL, those are all funny...

Nothing mean yet... but I have a funny story to share...

A BM had gotten kill by a mob and asked for a medic, since i was in the area i said why not... I got there revived him.. Told him to be careful next time and walked away... only to get killed by a another mob! HAHAHAHA

Next time, follow your own advise... LOL

D.

PS: i needed to go back to town anyway ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nairod - Dreamweaver
    Nairod - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL, those are all funny...

Nothing mean yet... but I have a funny story to share...

A BM had gotten kill by a mob and asked for a medic, since i was in the area i said why not... I got there revived him.. Told him to be careful next time and walked away... only to get killed by a another mob! HAHAHAHA

Next time, follow your own advise... LOL

D.

PS: i needed to go back to town anyway ;)

Opps posted as my BM, oh well you get the idea b:surrender
    b:victory
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *During a BH69 with 2 Clerics...we'd decided I'd DD*

"****...you're worse than a Wizzie, you know that? >_<" ~ Tank (a friend), after prying Guarnob off of him with a Dragon'd crit.

I was crushed. b:cry
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

b:chuckle Still nice when they grab agro.

Barb: Why didn't you heal me?
    Me: You didn't grab agro till last 10% of your HP. Not my fault you died.
    Barb: You're supposed to heal me.
    Me: ...

Today:
    Me: *warning to squad* If you agro five mobs and do not hold agro, I will not heal you.
    Archer: It's okay. You can heal us to keep us alive.
    Me: Ha ha! No. If you don't hold agro I won't heal. You can die and I will be alive to ress you! b:victory
    Archer: o.O
    Me: <--- FAC Not really my job to keep you alive, but I'll heal you anyway.
    Archer: In that case... *leaves squad*

b:surrender Being the cleric, I am generally meaner to the tanks than they are to me. I've been spoiled by my faction with good 90+ players. I expect everyone to be at least competent, if not good.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    title says it all what was the worst thing somwon said to your cleric.
    "Nice dress."

Prolly cuz there's no fashion I care for (gave away/sold the ones I tried) so I just wear armor and some 10+ levels ago looked like a dress.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "Nice dress."

Prolly cuz there's no fashion I care for (gave away/sold the ones I tried) so I just wear armor and some 10+ levels ago looked like a dress.

b:chuckle L50-90 Arcane armor looks very "dress-ish" on a male. L90 (TT90) looks pretty sexy on the girls though. TT90 on guys looks a little strange... b:surrender
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "Nice dress."

Tell them you had to persuade THEIR dad for couple of days for them to let you borrow it :D
  • Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands
    Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    FB 39:
    Me (trying to catch up with the squad) - Gad Dammit! Wait for me B4 u start AoEing every f***ing mob!!! Im the only class here that doesnt have a speed buff u kno!? >:(!!!
    Veno - Less talking more running!
    Barb - Q_Q Mr "I can keep healing myself 4ever"!
    Archers - my class is the only class without a healing skill. Owned =P

They basically said this at the same time >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty my lav for the Sig ^_^
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    FB 39:
    Me (trying to catch up with the squad) - Gad Dammit! Wait for me B4 u start AoEing every f***ing mob!!! Im the only class here that doesnt have a speed buff u kno!? >:(!!!
    Veno - Less talking more running!
    Barb - Q_Q Mr "I can keep healing myself 4ever"!
    Archers - my class is the only class without a healing skill. Owned =P

They basically said this at the same time >_<

b:chuckle Did they die?
  • Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands
    Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle Did they die?

Nope... but that archer did beat me with that comment xD

Its been like this since they messed up my genie and i cant use Holy path anymor b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty my lav for the Sig ^_^
  • Amynthia - Heavens Tear
    Amynthia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I was the only cleric in a bh59 run a few levels ago, the rest of the group had run ahead, me and an archer were trying to catch up. Then the archer decided to shoot at ONE of a group of 3 or 4 mobs that everybody else had skirted around, he didn't get aggro on the rest so I didn't heal him. He died in about 2 secs and proceeded to whisper "noob" and "fail cleric" etc while a veno (who couldn't see us or the situation) said "you could heal a bit you know".
    I was already in a bad mood and I'd had enough, so I res'd the archer and left squad. I later heard from the other veno that the same archer died 3 times when they re-grouped by doing exactly the same thing again b:chuckle
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I love BH59. If you run it properly you can skirt many of the mobs. It's more fun to tell your squad that if they agro and don't hold it that you will let them die in order to survive yourself. Ignore the flak and watch them drop like flies and be the only one alive and saving their sorry bums. b:chuckle Also funny to watch them scream for heals.

b:sweat That's especially fun when your facing belial. You have one cleric in BB and one cleric doing IH between barb and BB cleric. The BM ends up with all three adds and runs away from BB screaming for someone to 1. heal him and 2. get the adds off him. He died, of course. Not much BB can do for you when you're all the way across the room.
  • Dashka - Heavens Tear
    Dashka - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    One time I was killing some mobs around Rook's Valley and I saw 2 people next to me killing the same things. So, being a nice cleric I am I decided to buff them. The 2 char's were a barb and an unknown female char lol... After I finished buffing the barb I see white letters over the other char and I go to common chat. Normally I expected to see a "Ty!" or "thx 4 buffs" but instead it was: "NO BUFFS WTF ARE U DOING" (from the lady friend of the barb)

I was like are you serious (I didn't respond to her)...I went along with my business and then happened to click on the same barb, saw that his health was going down so I healed him...and his buffs had went away...so I buffed him, and the other lady. Next thing I see in common chat: "WTF ARE U STUPID, I SAID NO BUFFSb:angry"
    Her barb friend didn't say a peep btw, which was kinda weird....

Anyway...
    Everyone around me was like "Wtf is up with her?" Lol anyone else ever been yelled at for buffing?!

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]<3[/SIGPIC]
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have never had anything bad said to me just TY.
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lol anyone else ever been yelled at for buffing?!

b:shocked

The only excuse I could possibly think of for being yelled at for buffing would be overbuffing a life/focus powder. But since you said he had NO buffs at the time, I think that "unknown female character" was a little mental. Or suicidal. b:cute

Anywho, on topic.

BH59 Qianji:

2 clerics. I was 75, the other was 70. We decided that the other cleric would heal, and I would DD. We were totally fine up until Qianji herself. She was healing just fine, and I was DDing just fine...then she decides to stop healing for a couple of seconds...and then pops an RB instead of healing. By the time I saw her do this, it was too late for me to keep our tank alive. She then proceeded to flame me for "doing nothing the whole time".

Apparently, DDers do nothing to help a squad. I don't think all the Wizzies/BMs/Archers got that memo. b:chuckle
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Having a veno scream HEAL at me after she gets 1 shotted by a sacrifical assault mob in bh59.

b:surrender sorry, haven't yet mastered the art of stopping instant death.
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x
  • Llyanka - Harshlands
    Llyanka - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lessee... when I was 2x I had someone yell at me for buffing them...

hmm... I got my barb killed in a bh69 because we were talking about Monty Python and not paying any attention to doorknob ^^ (we all laughed about it)

I was called a fail cleric because I asked in WC if anyone wanted to come along on a BH29, and I shouldn't of done that, it makes clerics look bad, because at my lvl I should be able to run BH29 alone. b:sad

All the little 4x that came along with me stood in the back while I wiped Qingzi on the floor b:surrender

I iz fail QQ ( b:cool )

(I solo BH29 when I'm bored or feeling generous)
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I guess calling me a fail CLeric with a 1 Cleric FB69 squad and a Lvl 70 barb, if I purified on time he was almost dead, if I didn't he dropped in 8 seconds. Then a wiz whining to me was being sarcastic and said, yeah a lvl70 tank on a FB69 is silly. I didn't check his gear though but whatever it was, it was near impossible unless you can anticipate the debuff which is pretty random from what I've seen.. Not to mention she asked how I have fun in this game if I'm so serious, well who isn't serious as the only Cleric ? :\

And my adventure on a FB39 : a lvl64 barb running past me and seeing me fighting 3 mobs, then he pulls 3 explo mobs and dies, my fault again. Then he whined about me not being used to support which I totally am, but in the lower dungeons I'm better off DD'ing or tanking at times, but I guess he just wanted me to sacrifice myself so he could have fun. But yeah, someone stole one of his molds when he wined a FB for someone else ( yay )
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo