whats the worst thing somwon has said to your cleric

13»

Comments

• Dr_Doc - Sanctuary
    Dr_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol, just started playing cleric, and already got my share of this yesterday.

I hope this BM reads this (lol, can't even remember his name)

This BM died by the FB19 close to the elven city, I was there at the time and
    he asked me to res him ... so I go sorry dude I havn't got the skill yet ...
    man the insults I got from that .... b:shutup

Some ppl, just make the game more fun, without even trying.
    By the looks of this topic, I'm in for a whole lotta fun b:chuckle
  • Khina - Heavens Tear
    Khina - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol, just started playing cleric, and already got my share of this yesterday.

I hope this BM reads this (lol, can't even remember his name)

This BM died by the FB19 close to the elven city, I was there at the time and
    he asked me to res him ... so I go sorry dude I havn't got the skill yet ...
    man the insults I got from that .... b:shutup

Some ppl, just make the game more fun, without even trying.
    By the looks of this topic, I'm in for a whole lotta fun b:chuckle

Was that BM a low lvl?
  • SayPlzHeal - Sanctuary
    SayPlzHeal - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ah guess i forgot to say, the last hallway was where other cleric kept dieing. Which is why i was confused, cause i kept grabbing agro after she died, and i was about 30 lvl's below her and survived.

Oh and i'm a full mag cleric, she wasn't. (isn't)

oh i guess i know the reason why... when i was like level 68, i had already bought all level 6x 3 star equipments and put in garnet and citrine shards..

But still, the normal mobs in fb 39 used to hit me effin 800s b:shocked .. and then i realised NONE of my 3 star gears had "Earth Resistance" b:surrender and the mobs that pwned me were Earth mobs..

Maybe the same case with that high level cleric.. and if im not wrong Quinzi s Earth too i guess......

EDIT: Oh yea.. My 1st post!!! b:victory
  • MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver
    MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was once asked, "are you a cleric?" (-.-) wasnt the meanest thing said to me, but pretty much dumbfounded...
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    Sheyde - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I asked some dude on faction chat is he cleric:
    ''...No i don't have **** little wings sticked to my head''
    b:angry I should get to him and whip his butt...
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I asked some dude on faction chat is he cleric:
    ''...No i don't have **** little wings sticked to my head''
    b:angry

b:sweat Ha ha ha... Those wings make me think of Mercury/Hermes. I can't help it. (b:surrender Sometimes I do expect to see them on my feet, wouldn't that be nice for us slow-poke Clerics. b:cry)
  • HieiCleric - Lost City
    HieiCleric - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This was in my bh59.

This 61 barb tried to tank in normal form, named BolaAsesina, and while I was spamming away, I stopped to heal one of my friends in the run. The couple seconds I stopped healing him, he decided to stop attacking, take a s**t load of damage, cause a squad wipe and say it was my fault. b:angryb:angryb:angry
    If you attack some random monster, then all of its friends will come over to attack you back. And if a Cleric throws a heal at you, all of those friends will then hate the cleric more than you, and so will rush over to kill the Cleric. Who will hate you forever.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    This was in my bh59.

This 61 barb tried to tank in normal form, named BolaAsesina, and while I was spamming away, I stopped to heal one of my friends in the run. The couple seconds I stopped healing him, he decided to stop attacking, take a s**t load of damage, cause a squad wipe and say it was my fault. b:angryb:angryb:angry

I had a barb ask for BB at Zimo because he couldn't take the damage without getting the BB reduction + IH spams. There were three clerics in the squad and we all had to put up BB. We were all uncharmed so we rotated it. Really do hate fail tanks.
  • Therasell - Heavens Tear
    Therasell - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i was helping my friends (bm+barb) with their bh 29 and there was another player (bm) who one of my friends picked up at entrance. well this were going fine until we reached quingzi's room. i told all 3 of them that i needed to med since i ran out of pots and then the bm who i didnt know went

them: you dont have pots?
    me:.. no i ran out.
    them: wooooow are you a fcu**** noob cleric or what?
    me: ummmm
    them: hahahha your a fail cleric
    my bm friend: dude you need to stfu b4 i kick ur **** **** from squad
    them:.... *leaves squad*
    me: hmm well that was unexpected. oh and thxs btw :)

the three of us then procceded to whoop quingzi's **** (even without pots) is it really such a big deal to run out of pots in bh 29 when 30+ lvls higher?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GaGaGodiva - Harshlands
    GaGaGodiva - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hahaha funny I do that too on my cleric XD
  • GaGaGodiva - Harshlands
    GaGaGodiva - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I've had more than a few really bad offensive things said to my cleric. But i have two favs:

1-"You didn't know about HH. You're a fail cleric."

2-xxx: I died can you come res?
    me: I'm not flying half way across the map just to res you sry.
    xxx: We've been friends now for about 5 months now? You're coming.
    me: K' have fun being dead I'm busy now ttyl.

Oh and I warn ppl in parties all the time if they demand buffs and heals from my cleric I simply stop healing mid-agro and let them die with no res from me XD

I get ridiculed for it by some, but who cares because I can heal myself and they can't XD
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Again, on a BH29.

A lvl 49 BM was tanking Quinzi while the lvl 40 barb kept dying cause he uses flesh ream every time (I rezzed him like 3-4 times before).

barb : rez me
    me: for what?
    barba: rez me!
    me: ask tank
    tank: tell him to rez me
    bm (tank): no way
    barb: why?
    bm: yo gonna get us all killed
    me: tank speaked
    barb: REZ ME YOU ***** !!!

We killed Qingzi, grabbed the loot and disbanded the squad. He was still laying on Quingzi's room cursing when my countown ended. b:laugh
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thepetecruise1
    thepetecruise1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So my cleric was lvl 76 and we did bh59, 2 archers, 1 cleric (and me) and a veno.

So we start killing Qianji, when her hp goes to about 15% the non tanking archer does a 2spark and goes wild, steals aggro, we 2 clerics both try to heal him, but he dies. Then Qianji goes back to the other archer which also dies and then kills the other cleric. I decide im not gonna save the veno and start hitting iron on myself. So the veno dies. Then im under attack so i keep spamming ( i tanked Qianji a few times before) and manage to stay alive (had about 2.3k hp) and after a min or so i start to rez the other cleric. Instead of her rezzing others she heals me and gets killed again.

So i rez her again and she does what i say and rez the others. We killed Qianji. After that she and the archers start flaming me for being a poor cleric because i cannot keep them alive. They stopped flaming when i said well i could have just killed Qianji alone and left them there dead.
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    Newyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My last BH 59 with a squad was kinda fun
    me, another cler, 2 veno, 1 bm and 1 archer
    I was ther before the otehr cer so started to heal as they hade starte to clear teh way to Qianji. Whne the other cler cmae sh estarted to heal ewry1 so I thought "ok Il DD insted"
    When we came to qianji I start to HEal sence she was afk nad as fast as she came back she started to heal agin so i started to DD no ide to over heal but sudenly she throws up a RB in the midel of the fight without saying anything. I hade just started to use temp so when i notised the RB it was to late. BAM dead BM I hurry up to start heal the Archer sence he go the aggro an dthen the other cleric stop to RB and starts to heal teh archer to. Ok il rez the BM sence she is back to healing. standing next to the othe cleric with rev going on and notice that she sops to heal the archer and starts to rev the bm also. **** BAM dead archer. as fast as I have finished rev i start to heal the Veno in fox form sence she noticed what hapend and hurried to get agro.
    After that i didnnt stop healing until Qianji was dead didnt want anymore deaths.
    After it was finished i sad sorry bad comunication betwen clerics and asked the other cleric if she wanted to heal or DD she wanted to heal.
    Sence we needed Drake to we went to him.And agin our BM dies but now i se that she never used IH but used ewery other heal wellspring, pureheart etc and because of that the BM dies, Archer dies, Veno dies, Cleric dies we all tell her to use IH insted of well etc she get pissed and say this to me:
    Cleric:HEAL
    The funny thing was that I got tierd of watching ppl die adn trying to save ther as because the other cleric couldnt use her char so desided il Tank Drake and start to res the other. Of course the other cler got pissed and told me to let the BM tank and res the other. Then I get this.
    BM:Let her tank Wiz/Cler is best to tank Drake anyway.
    he do Fire DoT= about 100 dam each tick, My IH heals about 400/sec
    Ewery hting went fine from then. I kept tanking using IH and purify now and then and the other waited for some time before they started to DD to let me get some agro.

I realy realy get tierd of bad clerics. She used wellspring on me now and then insted of IH even thou we told her to use IH on me if she wanted to heal. NO more BH 59 party for me. Only takes about 40-50 min to do BH Drake solo anyway and i get al the drops if i do it solo to:P
    To Lazy to make 1. b:infuriated
  • in2disjecta
    in2disjecta Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was doing BH59 and my squad was higher level than lil' old me (LVL54). I warned them they could be a handful for me to look after. Sure enough they got all mobs agro and I couldn't keep up with healing and reviving.

In the end they got pissed off at me 'cause I wasn't healing them fast enough. Bunch of idiots - they'd be long dead if it wasn't for me.
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Setting: TT 2-3 at Warlord
    Me: Solo 89 cleric
    Tank: tank with *crappy* armor, little HP, and no charm

The funny thing was, the tank *warned* us that he couldn't do warlurd. BUT some little nub 10 lvls below me insisted that we try because he was utterly convinced tht BB solves life's problems.

So we tried.

And died.

And we tried again.

And died.

The entire time, that nub gave me orders on how to be a cleric. And finally screamed "FAIL CLERIC" and rage quit on us.

God, I hate arrogant, full - of - **** little boys. Consequently, it was also the only time i got dubbed fail and if I ever see that little baby again, I will turn him over my knee.
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My story is similar to Fuyu's.

It was a 2-3. I was the only cleric, level 92 at the time. The barb was low 80s with horrible equips, about 11k HP, and no clue on how to cancel Wurlord's channeling.

Me: Uhh I think we should skip Wurlord.
    Barb: No it's okay I can tank him!
    Me: But your HP is low, and I'm the only one healing. ._.
    Barb: It's okay! Just put up BB!
    Me: Uh... yeah that's not gonna work.
    Barb: Just do it!

So I put up BB. Obviously BB wasn't enough to heal him when the boss started blasting magic attack. He went down. I canceled BB as soon as he dropped, and HP'ed away while the rest of the squad got gobbled up.

Barb: Okay let's try again.
    Me: I'll just spam IHs this time and see.

So I spammed IHs. Keep in mind that I'm a pure mag build with 500 magic at the time I did this, and my mag attack was 7k-9k ish. So it's not like my heal is weak.

He died. Squad decided that we should skip boss.

Barb: I thought a 9x cleric would heal well enough for me to tank....

Funny thing is, I've solo healed Wurlord numerous times, even when there's another cleric in squad (DDer). It's not the cleric's fault if you don't know how to utilize your barb and cancel the magic hit from Wurlord. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Worst thing someone has said to me cleric....
    Your not a cleric!
    b:shocked
    b:surrender
    me am a cleric in disguise as a wizard.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Brett_ - Harshlands
    _Brett_ - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Me: Archer pls stop taking aggro, you're gonna wipe the party
    Archer: STFU and do your job
    Me: left squad and let him die
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    My last BH 59 with a squad was kinda fun
    me, another cler, 2 veno, 1 bm and 1 archer
    I was ther before the otehr cer so started to heal as they hade starte to clear teh way to Qianji. Whne the other cler cmae sh estarted to heal ewry1 so I thought "ok Il DD insted"
    When we came to qianji I start to HEal sence she was afk nad as fast as she came back she started to heal agin so i started to DD no ide to over heal but sudenly she throws up a RB in the midel of the fight without saying anything. I hade just started to use temp so when i notised the RB it was to late. BAM dead BM I hurry up to start heal the Archer sence he go the aggro an dthen the other cleric stop to RB and starts to heal teh archer to. Ok il rez the BM sence she is back to healing. standing next to the othe cleric with rev going on and notice that she sops to heal the archer and starts to rev the bm also. **** BAM dead archer. as fast as I have finished rev i start to heal the Veno in fox form sence she noticed what hapend and hurried to get agro.
    After that i didnnt stop healing until Qianji was dead didnt want anymore deaths.
    After it was finished i sad sorry bad comunication betwen clerics and asked the other cleric if she wanted to heal or DD she wanted to heal.
    Sence we needed Drake to we went to him.And agin our BM dies but now i se that she never used IH but used ewery other heal wellspring, pureheart etc and because of that the BM dies, Archer dies, Veno dies, Cleric dies we all tell her to use IH insted of well etc she get pissed and say this to me:
    Cleric:HEAL
    The funny thing was that I got tierd of watching ppl die adn trying to save ther as because the other cleric couldnt use her char so desided il Tank Drake and start to res the other. Of course the other cler got pissed and told me to let the BM tank and res the other. Then I get this.
    BM:Let her tank Wiz/Cler is best to tank Drake anyway.
    he do Fire DoT= about 100 dam each tick, My IH heals about 400/sec
    Ewery hting went fine from then. I kept tanking using IH and purify now and then and the other waited for some time before they started to DD to let me get some agro.

I realy realy get tierd of bad clerics. She used wellspring on me now and then insted of IH even thou we told her to use IH on me if she wanted to heal. NO more BH 59 party for me. Only takes about 40-50 min to do BH Drake solo anyway and i get al the drops if i do it solo to:P

Learn to freaking spell. That was painful to read.
  • Aragornbh - Sanctuary
    Aragornbh - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i was on a Qianji run and and there was another cleric around my lvl and the rest of the squad was ahead of and i get attacked by a mob and ask for help immediately. they come back and help me. later one of the venos in the squad tell me not to ask for help and just attack the mob. when we got to the boss and and that same veno proceeded to die and ask where the heals were, i said nothing and left the squadb:laugh
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stuff like this really gets on my nerves..

Person: Can you help me?
    Me: with?
    Person: Wicked pirate
    Me: Can't you solo it...?
    Person: but.. my charm :(
    Me: Fine then..

And when I was almost there..

Person: I can solo xD
    *Your squad has been dismissed*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KimikoLight - Sanctuary
    KimikoLight - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The signature says it all ;)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stuff like this really gets on my nerves..

Person: Can you help me?
    Me: with?
    Person: Wicked pirate
    Me: Can't you solo it...?
    Person: but.. my charm :(
    Me: Fine then..

And when I was almost there..

Person: I can solo xD
    *Your squad has been dismissed*

LOL!!!
    me got that request too!
    and me am a frigging wizard~ b:chuckle
    gah...me thought of stealing his kill and killing him......for about 3 seconds.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]