New Aerocraft : Your Opinions

Options

Comments

• Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    Miki_xo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    just click on the pictures, scroll down and it will show the wings in gameplay mode
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    also, i wonder what else their going to put up for sell in cash shops,any suggestions?

Warsoul weapons at 2000 gold........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Al - Harshlands
    Al - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    it's a cool sword that much I agree but if you spent real money on it then TY for assisting on them in their getting income from a crashing game if you actually grinded to get that then i'm sorry for you and it must have taken alot of patience so grats either way.

Bitter as hell, 40$ or w/e it cost. They are not forcing you to buy it. It just because you want it most people buy it and then get tired of it and want something else.
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i have a feeling rose gold cords and all those mounts, =/

i hope not ^^
    but i would defiantly love to see if they by christmas,
    decorated perfect world like last year
    i wish i could tame a snowman D:
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Perfect! Thank you very much!
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You know everything used to cost more in the boutique......

The price is the price nothing good or bad about it. It constantly amazes me how you all think.....
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol give a kid a slab of meat feed him for a night teach him to hunt feed him for a lifetime. and i know their are really rich people who put not one cent into the game. but the majority of the rich people CS. i could get 20m in probably 10-15 days if i actually tried but I do have a personal life and that's why i said or a pat on the back cause their life is probably gone) only 3 ways i see somebody affording one

1. took forever getting the coin together and probably has better places to spend it.

2. CS buys it themselves

3. somebody who gives up their social life entirely or partially in the least to grind, mat gather and AH ect ect.

so it all boils down those three main things. if somebody CS's is they are just feeding pwi and it's current greed cause their only out for milking few can argue that. if they took a long time getting coin together then bravo on the tenacity and enjoy ur spoils (i wish i could have them yes but that's not why i rant and QQ) third reason well enjoy ur life once you get it back cause if ur gonna continue this game at this rate and stay rich you either already have little or none of one already. that's my personal opinoin on it as this is a opinionated thread

4. Take 30m-1.5 hrs of your gaming time, run a 2-2, 2-3 or 3-1 every day. Sell the mats and split the profits.

You can make 300k-1m+ a day easy, without spending a lot of time in-game. Making money in-game isn't really all that difficult, you just need to play smart.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    also, i wonder what else their going to put up for sell in cash shops,

any suggestions?
    i saw one was the lion mounts with different colors,
    i hope they keep items like those away,
    so we actually have to work hard to get them and feel accomplished b:victory

soon after the release of expansion or at the release tiself.. i think there will b new land mounts in addition to tideborn specific aerogears... they still have not released a few land mounts... eg.. the rhino.. the seahorse.. the fish...
    i have a feeling the fish or seahorse ones would come out tho...since theyll go along with the tideborn water theme...
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Okay call me stupid, but I don't see any announcement of this on the site.

In this thread, no mention is made of which wings just came out. I'm currently at work and have no access to my PWI client. So could someone tell me which wings were released this week? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    To answer the guy with the oversized red text: NO.
    The anniversary mounts were the black hellhound retexture.
    The anniversary PACK aeros were beetle, flame drill, and brilliant plumes.
    These were ostensibly available through "aerogear tickets" of some kind, a feature not implemented in PWI for whatever reason.

Personally? This is one of the few sale decisions I can say I'm glad to see. Giving us previously-unreleased aeros/mounts/fashion is something I can comfortably support as a money-maker. They look good, they're still not the limited-edition 50g mounts (Nein, Hell Hound, Purg. Lion, etc) we've seen before, they're FAST (always a plus), and as for the =20mil arguement... let's face it, that's due to the anniv. pack gold prices at 500k. With gold at a more reasonable price of 200k like it was for previous sales, that would've only been 8mil, which is far more affordable. Hypothetical I know, just saying it's a relative arguement. PWI's fault for putting the economy in this state, but the pricing is actually pretty decent.

tl;dr version:
    If you're too lazy to read, why are you on page five numb-nuts?
  • _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary
    _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    true but, personally i feel that these aerocrafts are a trick, to get us to pay more in the game, and make us use real money instead of trying to buy them with in-game coins,

i mean the astral melody b:victory looks sweet :D
    and so does the new wings and untamed aero but,
    can anyone really afford these ?

Yes people can afford these. Players in TW factions, players who spend real money, players who made a fortune from anni packs and the 10 mil big notes.
    Just because you may not be able to afford them, doesnt mean there arent plenty of people who can. And plenty of people are willing to spend any amount to get them without hassles or complaints. The same goes for the plenty who have no problem with spending 500k for gold.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Okay call me stupid, but I don't see any announcement of this on the site.

In this thread, no mention is made of which wings just came out. I'm currently at work and have no access to my PWI client. So could someone tell me which wings were released this week? :P
    i was gonna say the same thing but when i looked, indeed they added on the announcement page.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/new-flying-mounts-7891
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    true but, personally i feel that these aerocrafts are a trick, to get us to pay more in the game, and make us use real money instead of trying to buy them with in-game coins
    Anything bought from the cash shop represents RL money for PWI. If you buy gold with $, that's money into their pockets. If you buy gold from the AH, somebody else had to buy that gold with $ so it's still money in their pockets. So from PWI's perspective, it doesn't matter whether you spend RL money or grind the coin to buy gold from the AH to get these cash shop items. It's the same amount of money for them either way.

What's more important is how desirable an item is. This can be achieved by a good model (lion, fox), unique abilities (+5.2 or +6 speed), or scarcity (rare prize, high price).
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    TBH only the wings are nice b:dirty... The untamed mount is not that great, and the human is yet another boring sword variation b:angry
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    To answer the guy with the oversized red text: NO.
    The anniversary mounts were the black hellhound retexture.
    The anniversary PACK aeros were beetle, flame drill, and brilliant plumes.
    These were ostensibly available through "aerogear tickets" of some kind, a feature not implemented in PWI for whatever reason.

Personally? This is one of the few sale decisions I can say I'm glad to see. Giving us previously-unreleased aeros/mounts/fashion is something I can comfortably support as a money-maker. They look good, they're still not the limited-edition 50g mounts (Nein, Hell Hound, Purg. Lion, etc) we've seen before, they're FAST (always a plus), and as for the =20mil arguement... let's face it, that's due to the anniv. pack gold prices at 500k. With gold at a more reasonable price of 200k like it was for previous sales, that would've only been 8mil, which is far more affordable. Hypothetical I know, just saying it's a relative arguement. PWI's fault for putting the economy in this state, but the pricing is actually pretty decent.

tl;dr version:
    If you're too lazy to read, why are you on page five numb-nuts?

Sorry to go off topic on you Kephras, I agree with you...

but in your sig... are you wearing light armor b:shocked ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I see one difference, one number. The Urim's Light is a good fly sword as is the wings and the Gryphon. So why the craze over the new on for 1 number. I'm happy with the Zuriel's blade which I had from L20 along with my raptor. Those were the only things I ever bought from the CS and They are still good things. The new things are nice, but really, would you want the new things or would you want the problems fixed?
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • trufflelove
    trufflelove Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I've been waiting for the Astral Melody for a really long time. Even though I don't have a human character to be worrying about human mounts yet, I was really hoping it'd be released by the time I got around to making one. They already released Urim's Light which was my fallback aerogear planned if AM didn't appeal to me since I still haven't gotten a good look at its bizarre changing colors. My opinion still stands that Skymanta Shade and Galactic Beetle are the only untamed I like, released or not.

Still have yet to see Dark Night too. If they are stiff **** like Iridescence they will fail in my eyes. Still impatiently waiting for Plume God, Fantasy, and Butterfly's Wish. I want Plume God for when I make my archer... but... its level req is 90. X.x
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

I think they are implemented, because Wizzled from sanctuary had a pair of the dark nights well befor they were put into the boutique. They where the only pair on the sanct server till now. (a ex-faction memeber now has them) You get the areogear tickets from the cube of fate.....I think. Or at least thats what I have been told.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver
    Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i dont like them the beast master get a bird oh boy

i like the elf wings though just wish beasts would get better stuff
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I think they are implemented, because Wizzled from sanctuary had a pair of the dark nights well befor they were put into the boutique. They where the only pair on the sanct server till now. (a ex-faction memeber now has them) You get the areogear tickets from the cube of fate.....I think. Or at least thats what I have been told.

They weren't implemented, he bought them from Venorik who won them in video editing contest (was awesome video btw, great job Veno). Up till now they were the only pair in all of PWI.
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Love love love the waning cloud <3 want it but...it causes the same creepy line like from the lobster, but there's 2 b:shocked
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ?
    lols you guys are so silly.
    b:chuckle

me like how people QQ and want free stuff handed to them.
    xD
    and while they QQ the hamster gets stronger everyday. (except thursdays) b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    They weren't implemented, he bought them from Venorik who won them in video editing contest (was awesome video btw, great job Veno). Up till now they were the only pair in all of PWI.

Ahhh I see, my bad. I just thought he got them from the cube because I was told that you get the tickets from the cube. So I just assumed thats where he got them. Ah well
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    it is cheaper to buy the cheapest aerogear for your class and then useing widgets to upgrade it
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    the new aerocrafts are so complicated looking...i still love yofial's star and will get that for my wiz sometime
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i was gonna say the same thing but when i looked, indeed they added on the announcement page.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/new-flying-mounts-7891

THIS FLYING MOUNTS AR PERM?!?!?! O.O

sweet ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *didn't even know there was new aerogear*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *didn't even know there was new aerogear*

get with the program o.o
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i just wish they would also announce the arrival date of the expansion!

i feel like their trying to push in as much as a opportunity to make the money as fast as they can before expansion releases,
    because when it does,
    everybody will be busy with the new characters and stop caring about the old ones, thats my thoughts
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its a good thing they're permament. I can't wait for the people to start complaining in a month that they paid 20 mil for a mount worth 10 mil. Also, prices will drop if they bring new mounts with the expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks