New Aerocraft : Your Opinions

Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
Miki_xo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Personally, these new aerocraft look very nice, but everything else is so overpriced now, & 40 gold to get these?

I dont think its worth it.
I do like them but to much gold/coins to get them.

Your ideas?
Post edited by Miki_xo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    They're better than the other aerogears. these are +3-+6 instead of +3-+5. So it makes sense theyre more expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    true but, personally i feel that these aerocrafts are a trick, to get us to pay more in the game, and make us use real money instead of trying to buy them with in-game coins,

i mean the astral melody b:victory looks sweet :D
    and so does the new wings and untamed aero but,
    can anyone really afford these ?
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    true but, personally i feel that these aerocrafts are a trick, to get us to pay more in the game, and make us use real money instead of trying to buy them with in-game coins,

All the cash shoppers. Pretty much everything released is aimed to get you to spend more money on the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009

If you can afford to buy land mounts, yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    im excited by the new aerocraft but after seeing the 40 gold price tab, i would LOVE to get them.

Guess i'll have save up and spend in-game coins
    that means grinding till my veno dies b:chuckle

thanks for feedback :o
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Even if I had 40 Gold I wouldn't buy it. 40 Gold x 500k = 20 mils. So no ty, way too expensive. b:chuckle
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    Shintera - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    40g aka what 20m on sanctuary, why spend 20m on that when you can save around that maby a tad more or less to get things like galactic beetle, irredescence, and the drill which if ur gonna attempt to grind 20m in game you may as well just get those. pretty stupid of them (sry but it's the truth) to put a 40g flight that's slower then the ones released in so many events that their prices are rather low i mean seriously do you even have a brain.
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    40g aka what 20m on sanctuary, why spend 20m on that when you can save around that maby a tad more or less to get things like galactic beetle, irredescence, and the drill which if ur gonna attempt to grind 20m in game you may as well just get those. pretty stupid of them (sry but it's the truth) to put a 40g flight that's slower then the ones released in so many events that their prices are rather low i mean seriously do you even have a brain.

i love you ^^, im quite happy with my redback skymanta or whatever its called ^^
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    also shes right,

im not gonna even try to get it,
    leave it for the people who like showing off their wealth
    but im tired of all these overpriced items.
    its totally unfair,
    QQ'ing is fun,
    but this is totally a market scam
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    yea it's a market. since their getting less from anni packs now they gotta find some other way to drag coin from people. this used to be a game worth playing and i may still play if they even make an attempt to salvage it. at this rate i think their just milking all the players for what they have and letting the game crash and continuing with **** cause it's a steady income. all in all the've gotten gready. but that's for another place and time to discuss so overall these wings are useless to get unless you just want the style and look of them wich if i see somebody with i just insult them for it so go ahead.

edit: if they actually paid pure in game coin and not one $ in real money then they deserve a pat on the back cause god knows they need it cause they already lost their life.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Here example of Astral Melody
    2009-10-0302-14-28.jpg
    I have my sword already, so this is picture for me only.

Someone will buy it in any case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    it's a cool sword that much I agree but if you spent real money on it then TY for assisting on them in their getting income from a crashing game if you actually grinded to get that then i'm sorry for you and it must have taken alot of patience so grats either way.
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it's a cool sword that much I agree but if you spent real money on it then TY for assisting on them in their getting income from a crashing game if you actually grinded to get that then i'm sorry for you and it must have taken alot of patience so grats either way.

Someone sounds mardy cus they cant afford them *sighs*
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There are many ways to get cash in this game. I saw images of very rich players of PWI, which had not pay even cent to play this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VirusArcher - Dreamweaver
    VirusArcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    they too expensive, 40dollars to donate can feed a little poor kid for a month
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Someone sounds mardy cus they cant afford them *sighs*

thats not the point,
    i bet if we can even afford it,
    were all fed up with todays prices.
    I'd rather spend my 40 gold getting items im going to need in the futur
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Of course, it's a game and developers need to get paid. Some games have budgets in the tens of millions of dollars. Entertainment is rarely free.

That's like complaining about popcorn prices at movie theaters. Either buy it, or don't...

Either you spend real cash... but they give you the option to buy gold with in-game coin... that is more than fair, no matter what the gold prices are. You can farm HH all day and night and get 20m in less than a week. Hardly an accomplishment if you ask me. It's doable, that's for sure.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    im gonna treat this as any situation i would do ^^

instead of buying popcorn at the movies,
    buy 99 cents worth at the deli,

car washes for $ 12,
    use a hose ^^

buy new cashshop aerogear,
    buy less cheaper and upgrade for less
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

lol give a kid a slab of meat feed him for a night teach him to hunt feed him for a lifetime. and i know their are really rich people who put not one cent into the game. but the majority of the rich people CS. i could get 20m in probably 10-15 days if i actually tried but I do have a personal life and that's why i said or a pat on the back cause their life is probably gone) only 3 ways i see somebody affording one

1. took forever getting the coin together and probably has better places to spend it.

2. CS buys it themselves

3. somebody who gives up their social life entirely or partially in the least to grind, mat gather and AH ect ect.

so it all boils down those three main things. if somebody CS's is they are just feeding pwi and it's current greed cause their only out for milking few can argue that. if they took a long time getting coin together then bravo on the tenacity and enjoy ur spoils (i wish i could have them yes but that's not why i rant and QQ) third reason well enjoy ur life once you get it back cause if ur gonna continue this game at this rate and stay rich you either already have little or none of one already. that's my personal opinoin on it as this is a opinionated thread
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol give a kid a slab of meat feed him for a night teach him to hunt feed him for a lifetime. and i know their are really rich people who put not one cent into the game. but the majority of the rich people CS. i could get 20m in probably 10-15 days if i actually tried but I do have a personal life and that's why i said or a pat on the back cause their life is probably gone) only 3 ways i see somebody affording one

1. took forever getting the coin together and probably has better places to spend it.

2. CS buys it themselves

3. somebody who gives up their social life entirely or partially in the least to grind, mat gather and AH ect ect.

so it all boils down those three main things. if somebody CS's is they are just feeding pwi and it's current greed cause their only out for milking few can argue that. if they took a long time getting coin together then bravo on the tenacity and enjoy ur spoils (i wish i could have them yes but that's not why i rant and QQ) third reason well enjoy ur life once you get it back cause if ur gonna continue this game at this rate and stay rich you either already have little or none of one already. that's my personal opinoin on it as this is a opinionated thread

You didn't rage quit yet?
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009

+1.
    Greedy people. b:angry b:angry

Also..Arent these the anniversary mounts? The mounts that people got for playing since the very first day of PWI? Next thing you know theyre gonna put the goldmane lion lord in the boutique.Its just like those DQ horses, it used to be a symbol of working hard or something but now they just sell it in the bloody boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Personally, these new aerocraft look very nice, but everything else is so overpriced now, & 40 gold to get these?

That's the point, the coolest cash shop items generally are the most costly. That's the way they make money so they can keep the game (relatively) free to play.

You don't need those fancy aerogears, you are even given a slow one for free at level 30.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's the point, the coolest cash shop items generally are the most costly. That's the way they make money so they can keep the game (relatively) free to play.

You don't need those fancy aerogears, you are even given a slow one for free at level 30.
    I hope you get as much humor in the QQing as I do.

QQQQQQ these fancy **** elite aero mounts should be 5 gold!

QQQQ children in Africa are starving you greedy **** give me my 5 gold aero mount!

Thanks for the entertainment guys! b:chuckle
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    posting opinions arent illegal,

we can QQ if we want
    not like whatever you people say aree going to effect our lives and existance.
    so keep up the jokes ^^
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    also, i wonder what else their going to put up for sell in cash shops,

any suggestions?
    i saw one was the lion mounts with different colors,
    i hope they keep items like those away,
    so we actually have to work hard to get them and feel accomplished b:victory
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I considered getting the Waning Cloud for my veno... but 40 gold? Not worth it, imo. The wings look nice, but I'm happy with my seraphics and brilliant plumes. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    posting opinions arent illegal,

we can QQ if we want
    not like whatever you people say aree going to effect our lives and existance.
    so keep up the jokes ^^
    Sorry for the interruption. Back to regularly scheduled QQ.

How dare those greedy a-holes try and make money. b:angry

Next thing you know, they're going to sell things at the price people actually buy them at. Nah, that would never happen. People would never buy this stuff at 40 gold each. *looks at all the new aero gear already bought* Oh wait..
    edited November 2009
    I considered getting the Waning Cloud for my veno... but 40 gold? Not worth it, imo. The wings look nice, but I'm happy with my seraphics and brilliant plumes. b:surrender
    They'll come down in price. Wait a few weeks. b:victory

I think these set are the best looking aero mounts in a while, even if 2 of them look like touch-ups/copies of others (Urims/Isra).
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Could someone post link to the new wings and beast please, i would love to see them in game!
  • Miki_xo - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Could someone post link to the new wings and beast please, i would love to see them in game!

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/mount.php

here ^^