requestin help with coloring! (specific style)

Comments

• MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well, I threw some random colours on it just to get the shading down, it'll take me a few minutes while I tinker with the colours.

foxybigcolourmissebil.jpg

So, it's not perfect, but it's the best I can get it as Torhn's style is so much not what I normally do lol.
    It will look better when it's in a siggy and smaller, but someone can probably do better >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeah... That kinda looks... scary... >< She looks pale... and as I suggested on a previous post (#4 to be exact), I wanted her to look like an anime char; removing the eyeshadow would definitely help (to others, PLEASE keep this in mind). Either way, I'll admit you ARE close to his style b:cute

Also, due to recent... events... I've asked my friend if she could replace the screenshots of my char (yes, those pics were taken by her, NOT me; no, it's not Flauschkatze before you get any ideas), so enough with the "your char has huge ****" comments >< (even though I-- *refrains from saying anything else* b:shutup)

ANYways... Even with the reference pics replaced, I still wanna see this sig colored b:dirty
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol, epic fail version.
    I don't think it's half bad considering I only used paint. lol
    Hey, at the very least it'll motivate the good artists not lazy enough to not print it out and do it by hand to actually do it and rectify this atrocity against art! b:laugh

ididnotdrawthis.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    omg is paint doing that or are my lines that bad that you can see a border? o.o
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    omg is paint doing that or are my lines that bad that you can see a border? o.o

Paint. It's just really hard to fill in every last pixel. In paint it would take a good hour. I think the decent entry above mine thickened the lines to hide any inaccuracies caused by what ever program she used, or if it was done completely by hand, any stray marks and white spots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • Shanmau - Lost City
    Shanmau - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    whew was bored so did it for a lil fun xD(half pic only)
    i know it didnt turn out gd becuz dunno where to put the lights and shadows x_x and its the first time i do tht .__.

rw4c20.jpg
    edited November 2009
    First of all, I wanna thank Flau for making this sig for me b:cute Second, I wanna personally thank those who are trying to color it b:kiss Moving on:

@ Delmarte: I almost resorted to doing that xD Either way, not bad ^^

@ Shanmau: Aside from the ears, this looks really nice so far ^^

I've also asked one of my friends to try coloring this, but she said she uses a different kind of coloring style. I'm still looking forward to it b:pleased
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm not sure if I could use the way I color with this style of drawing. XD I dunno how to explain lol. But uh, I can try. Just gimmie like, a day or two.

Actually nevermind it -isn't- working. XD...I fail.
    edited November 2009
    jaeseu wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I could use the way I color with this style of drawing. XD I dunno how to explain lol. But uh, I can try. Just gimmie like, a day or two.

Actually nevermind it -isn't- working. XD...I fail.

still curious to see your version, even if it's unfinshed :3
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    I would like to add a disclaimer here.

Any and all screenshots that you've seen of my char with *ahem* "enhancements" is NOT what my char looks like now. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. b:cute

Also, I've gotten word that there are chars who look like and/or have the same/similar name as mine WITH "enhancements" from this and other servers. If you've seen someone that fits that description, PLEASE notify me.

Thank you b:thanks
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited December 2009
    Aww, come on, people... Isn't anyone else done? ><
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear
    AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i thought i did it...

guess not.. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~MysticAve is Recruiting ^^ b:victory~
  • puppet319
    puppet319 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    okay so, i was on perfect world, and my computer started acting up, so i couldnt log out. instead, i just closed it, and when i tried logging back on to perfect world, it wouldnt let me because my previous game was still running. can anyone help me? please?
  • infectedprototype
    infectedprototype Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oi, oi~!

I could give it a try :3
    I unno if it is close to "the other guys" style (forgot his name ~o~)
    Ima post an example of Noctis from "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" the pic was a random one I found on google, I did color & shade it tho..
    noctis4.th.png

*EDIT*
    Whoa I clicked the wrong link >.>
    Anyways fixed it ^^
    edited December 2009
    I'm happy for every attempt I see here^^

if the style is the one foxy wants I can't really tell, but it doesn't look bad ;)

I'd definately like to see your version! curious how it would look, since the example you posted is very dark compared to the colors foxy's char has.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VDinAldin - Harshlands
    VDinAldin - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ta-dah~ Here it is~
    Yea I got a few problems with light colors, came out good enuff in my eyes..
    I colored the white parts of the pic kinda grey.. I couldn't look at the plain white color
    Hope it works (:

~Infectedprototype

foxyh.png
    edited December 2009
    i thought i did it...

guess not.. lol
    Lol, either you or I didn't post your version on here yet >< Sorry about that ^^; (Although if you post it, I hope you put the right one >< Or did you get rid of the other versions?)
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited December 2009
    Ta-dah~ Here it is~
    Yea I got a few problems with light colors, came out good enuff in my eyes..
    I colored the white parts of the pic kinda grey.. I couldn't look at the plain white color
    Hope it works (:

~Infectedprototype

foxyh.png

I personally like the colors :) especially the tail is cute^^
    the hair is the only thing that looks kinda rushed...
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VDinAldin - Harshlands
    VDinAldin - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I personally like the colors :) especially the tail is cute^^
    the hair is the only thing that looks kinda rushed...

Yea I could have done better on the hair maybe.. Hardest part for me.. I had no idea how make the wavy hair.. I tried, it didn't go very well.. I will try to change it xD
  • XRiptidex - Lost City
    XRiptidex - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    foxybig.jpg

Here's my attempt, i hope its what you are looking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Blue signature made my Strawberry_ thank you!!
    Red signature made and drawn by me.
    edited January 2010
    *jawdrop* Holy... Wow... b:surprised

However, I don't like her blushing... And I mentioned on a post that if anyone was gonna color this to exclude the eyeshadow...

Either way, GREAT JOB b:victory
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• XRiptidex - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    well i'm glad you like it, i can remove the blush and faint eye shadow if you want me to but i decided to add them in in order to accent the eyes and add color to her face. the rest of her was so colorful her face looked boring in comparison after the color was added xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    wow omg I envy your skills^^

this looks awesome! and you finished it so quick o.o
    thanks a lot! :D
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    well i'm glad you like it, i can remove the blush and faint eye shadow if you want me to but i decided to add them in in order to accent the eyes and add color to her face. the rest of her was so colorful her face looked boring in comparison after the color was added xD
    I understand what you're saying, but I seriously didn't like the blush and eyeshadow being added... b:surrender

Ooh ****... I forgot to mention that she looks a bit pale (skin color)... Sorry... I was looking at that pic with the brightness turned down all the way on my comp at the time...
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• XRiptidex - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Here's the Edit xD

Is this any better?

foxybig2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    She still looks pale... Also, it looks like she has eye wrinkles b:surrender

Btw Flauschkatze, what happened to the pic you had up on the first page?
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited January 2010
    FoxyFeliciasforumsiginprogresscolor.jpg
    Sorry this wasn't up sooner... Anyway, here's AngelPhoenix's version ^^
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited January 2010
    huh umm.. oops >.>

sry, I guess I accidently deleted it, I'll put it in again it later. ^^;
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *comments from way back, pages ago*

Uh, I really didn't read your description properly, did I? Lol, well I think I still have the PSD if you want me to tweek the eyeshadow on my version to see it then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
    edited January 2010
    *comments from way back, pages ago*

Uh, I really didn't read your description properly, did I? Lol, well I think I still have the PSD if you want me to tweek the eyeshadow on my version to see it then?
    Err... no idea what you said/mean after "did I?" x.x Sorry ><
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]