requestin help with coloring! (specific style)

13»

Comments

• Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Err... no idea what you said/mean after "did I?" x.x Sorry ><

She's saying she still has the photoshop file if you want her to go back and tweak it she can. PSD = File in Photoshop format :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ohhhhhhhhhh... Yes, please remove the eyeshadow and make her not pale if you can ^^;
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    >.< Sorry, I forget not everyone is a geek lol. Ty for the translation Kyna, and I'll get onto it just as soon as I get my laptop working again. *sigh* I think it hates me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    >.< Sorry, I forget not everyone is a geek lol. Ty for the translation Kyna, and I'll get onto it just as soon as I get my laptop working again. *sigh* I think it hates me.
    Lol @ the geek part xD

Anyway, no rush. I'm still waiting on someone else to finish it too.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=