NOTICE: PWI Rising Tide Expansion site is LIVE!

Comments

• Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was thinking if everyone is worried about assassins, couldn't we all just PK them so they'll never pass 3x. No need for new skills if they cant beat 9Xs
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was thinking if everyone is worried about assassins, couldn't we all just PK them so they'll never pass 3x. No need for new skills if they cant beat 9Xs

Um.... does a skill called "invisiblity" ring a bell XD. And the only people that could see an assassin in invisible mode is...well...another assassin. So pretty much we go invisible when ur near and then just go back 2 grinding when u leave. So lets see you find all the assassins b4 they hit 7-9x XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • ter0r33
    ter0r33 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Um.... does a skill called "invisiblity" ring a bell XD. And the only people that could see an assassin in invisible mode is...well...another assassin. So pretty much we go invisible when ur near and then just go back 2 grinding when u leave. So lets see you find all the assassins b4 they hit 7-9x XD

You know that skill will drain your mana like mad, dont think you would stay much in invisible b:victory
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:shocked small problem when is the release date for this thing? it doesn't say on the expansion info site and i'm guessing since the site is up that it will be soon? I'm guessing this is gonna be like the jade dynasty expanisio that they just released. only with JD they had a definate release date posted.
  • Vvix - Dreamweaver
    Vvix - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I'm not sure about PWi, but every other MMO I've ever played would issue you a 7-day ban for harassment. If you're using a character 50-60 levels higher than another player and seem to be targeting them, in this case all assassins, each individual assassin could report you for harassment after so long. Again, I don't know if this applies to PWi, but I'd definitely check into it before you do wind up being banned.
  • Helpinz_you - Sanctuary
    Helpinz_you - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm not sure about PWi, but every other MMO I've ever played would issue you a 7-day ban for harassment. If you're using a character 50-60 levels higher than another player and seem to be targeting them, in this case all assassins, each individual assassin could report you for harassment after so long. Again, I don't know if this applies to PWi, but I'd definitely check into it before you do wind up being banned.

I wouldn't report them for harrasment, I'd just get a high lvl friend to pk them back!!
    me: yes my name is helpinz_you, i couldn't think of a cleric type name, so shut ur face or i wont rez you.

him: no no!!! im sry!! pls rez me!!

me: thats what i thought.

i got my psychic!!yay!!
    no more **** name for me!!
    i might keep this one as a forum char...
  • Drakanius - Lost City
    Drakanius - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009

whoa...sombody's stickin to their cleric :o cant get over the good ol' days as a young lv30 huh?
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    whoa...sombody's stickin to their cleric :o cant get over the good ol' days as a young lv30 huh?

I do plan on using a assassin when it comes out. I'm just a little tired of everyone thinking that assassins are going to cause problems for the other classes. We don't even know what these new classes can even do. Invisibility might only last something like 15 sec while cooldown will be like 30 sec. I'm just saying we should see what they can do first before complaining.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I do plan on using a assassin when it comes out. I'm just a little tired of everyone thinking that assassins are going to cause problems for the other classes. We don't even know what these new classes can even do. Invisibility might only last something like 15 sec while cooldown will be like 30 sec. I'm just saying we should see what they can do first before complaining.

now was that so hard to say? could have avoided all this if you had just said that in the first place b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As a newer player I find it highly discouraging that the public quest rewards will be based on contributions, as higher level players will obviously be able to contribute more and at a faster rate, so newer players are out of the horizon even if they spend majority of time working on it.

Other than that, it looks great. I want to make an assassin, and hopefully it's not going to get a "****-tastic" label as the class of the same name has in [name removed]. By the way, I'm really liking some of the new fashions shown in the screenshots, will those be available to International or are they only for the Asian counterparts only?
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well time to buy left4dead2 and get some hours in on that =)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    -.-; oops posted in the wrong thread... my bad but also im looking forward to the new classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • soulcharmer
    soulcharmer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I Think Now That The Sale Is Over And And The Weekend Exp Gain That Rising Tide Sould Come Out In 1-2 Weeks But Hopfully It Will COem Out Sometime This Week But I Doubt It.

Is Anyone Going To Try The New Races And Stick With Them? They Look VERY Intense And Fun.

Thing Is I Dont What EVERYONE Playing As Them But Yet Everyone Is Going To Try Them Out.

Any Ideas? b:pleased
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    PWE should give a release date b:cry
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • Rabbid_dog - Heavens Tear
    Rabbid_dog - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So the buzz about this expansion has been growing more and more, now our expansion site is live!

Stop by, check it out, and try not to get too impatient!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion

One more thing to hold us over while we wait! But this makes it so much harder!

ok so the movie is cool but the words cut off for me and when exactly is this tideborn coming out?b:victory

(im not that barb Rabid_Dogg ppl get it right im a archer!!!!!!!!b:angry)
  • Venom_foxy - Sanctuary
    Venom_foxy - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009

That's why I like playing on PvE server b:chuckle
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Omg why do elves get the coolest looking aerogear.

Untamed get yet another fish ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    PWE should give a release date b:cry

RAWR finally back...its December 1st :P
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    eternalnab wrote: »
    RAWR finally back...its December 1st :P

Proof?

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • eternalnab
    edited November 2009
    Proof?

10char
    im pro b:cute
  • Sharea - Dreamweaver
    Sharea - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why do the Untamed get another fish mount? they got Mantas, birds, and bugs. Now they get a fish? they have the most flying mounts of all the classes. Why do they have the Manta and fish? they live in the desert. b:sad Whats up with that? i heard the Tideborn are going to have wings. Why? They live in the sea. Wings are stupid. Why cant they have the Manta and fish? That would make more sense.
    There I said it. FLAME ON!!!b:angry
    Important things to remember:

1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

2) If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

3) If your going into an fb and the BladeMaster screams "LEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why do the Untamed get another fish mount? they got Mantas, birds, and bugs. Now they get a fish? they have the most flying mounts of all the classes. Why do they have the Manta and fish? they live in the desert. b:sad Whats up with that? i heard the Tideborn are going to have wings. Why? They live in the sea. Wings are stupid. Why cant they have the Manta and fish? That would make more sense.
    There I said it. FLAME ON!!!b:angry

Hehe, water wings. b:cute
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Flatpaw - Lost City
    Flatpaw - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok it is snowing here in kansas! so that means it is winter 2009 where is my expansion b:laughb:victory
  • eternalnab
    edited November 2009
    ok it is snowing here in kansas! so that means it is winter 2009 where is my expansion b:laughb:victory

2weeks and u get ur expansion ^^
  • Phuzzz - Sanctuary
    Phuzzz - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Great. Just great.

Up until now, I've been all, "Oh, cool, Assassin just screams Play Me~!" But now that I've got a good look at the Psychic's weapons, I'm pretty much stuck at undecided. I mean, really. I haven't seen a floating weapon design quite like that before, and it looks rather interesting.

...Now, if the "Account Stash System" works to link all characters to a singular bank, and that singular bank doesn't cost an arm and a leg (for me right now, and arm and a leg = 5 Gold (yes, I know that's ridiculously low, but I'm broke)), I might just give in to temptation and play both an Assassin and a Psychic, just to see how it goes!

There's a floating weapon in Jade's Dynasty b:thanks it looks awesome, I can imagine how nice this one would look..

And lol I feel like PWI is gonna be made of only Assassins and Psychics, all gonna be as players mains :P b:victory
  • masterpixie
    masterpixie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That picture on the main page is HAWT. WOW! b:dirty

I think I'll give an assassin a try. The pics of the new areas look a lot like Felucia though.

You've never played a Mystic on ESO, have you? b:surrender

Just so you know, its not a Mystic, Its a conjurer
    Mystics Indeed have Staffs, They are healers
    conjurer is a Magic type which has a floating weapon.
    :) Just had to point out your mistake. Because im a proud player of Eso. b:thanksb:chuckle
  • masterpixie
    masterpixie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There's a floating weapon in Jade's Dynasty b:thanks it looks awesome, I can imagine how nice this one would look..

And lol I feel like PWI is gonna be made of only Assassins and Psychics, all gonna be as players mains :P b:victory

And the floating thing in Jade is not a weapon,
    Its a Ethyr Jade that is a in game " bot"
    Just floats around as you fight with you class weapon ^^;;
    I also played that game alot :pb:chuckle
  • laurandra
    laurandra Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I couldnt watch the vid either. Youtube is the going to be the best place to see that stuff. b:pleased
  • Illluminati - Heavens Tear
    Illluminati - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hmnn still no release date? Waiting continue i guess b:laugh
  • eternalnab
    edited November 2009
    Hmnn still no release date? Waiting continue i guess b:laugh

for teh record 3rd time december 1st... if u use lil bit brain it also can be on next week but i doubt it :)
This discussion has been closed.