NOTICE: PWI Rising Tide Expansion site is LIVE!

Comments

• TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver
    TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol srsly if that account system is wat we all think it will be i can see my veno just becoming a cash cow and ill roll a pure assassin. lol and no more of this mailing items to my other chars then have to wait a hour. oh yea gm's and dev's if u do this u prob have just kept me from quitting pwi for SC2 BWHAHAHHA
    Meh toons:
    cookieninja-BM-sanctuary-retired
    cookieninja-BM-dreamweaver-Storage
    TabbyKitty-Venomancer-Dreamweaver-main
    IHealYou-Cleric-Dreamweaver-main alt
    Tricannon-Archer-Dreamweaver-alt when bored out of my mind
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw!

o_O I think there should be a poll on which one people will choose, Assassin or Psychic...

Epicness! <---- random word I spam around for a few months and then I'll choose another. :D:D:D

Anyways, I'm totally 'Psyched' (*winks*) about this new awzumm expansion!!

P.S.
    Sorry for the lame Psychic joke, I just hadda say that. ;)

Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw! Psychic ftw!
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    eternalnab wrote: »
    for teh record 3rd time december 1st... if u use lil bit brain it also can be on next week but i doubt it :)

I highly doubt it's December first, considering the Closed Beta in China for it starts November 25th. Five days of Closed Beta isn't enough to verify that the expansion is alright for release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Helcarin - Lost City
    Helcarin - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    when we will be able too play the rising tide
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    when we will be able too play the rising tide

R u flippin kiddin me. I mean are you really serious about your life right now. They have asked this question in 1 million posts, 10 thousands of different threads made by different idiots, and they all have the same answer And Your STILL ASKING WHEN YOU CAN PLAY RISING TIDE. *Sigh* people are getting dumber and dumber everyday....

Lrn to Search buddy for the love of god

*Troll ended*
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • icelighting
    icelighting Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    never again
  • phatkat
    phatkat Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so many ragers and qq'ers

anyway

i feel like the classes are gona be OP
  • feylorne
    feylorne Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009

o_O I think there should be a poll on which one people will choose, Assassin or Psychic...

Epicness! <---- random word I spam around for a few months and then I'll choose another. :D:D:D

P.S.

Gotta Gotta GOTTA have the Psychic!!!!!
  • yetey
    yetey Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I highly doubt it's December first, considering the Closed Beta in China for it starts November 25th. Five days of Closed Beta isn't enough to verify that the expansion is alright for release.

True so true....
    but by the way things are looking, it seems to me as if pw entertainment wants to release it at the same time....
    dont you think? i could be wrong
    actually any of us could be wrong :P b:shy
  • holybr
    holybr Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009

P.S.

Psychic !!!! Yuppppp !!! All will die before the Psychics!!! b:angry

b:bye
  • Illluminati - Heavens Tear
    Illluminati - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    eternalnab wrote: »
    for teh record 3rd time december 1st... if u use lil bit brain it also can be on next week but i doubt it :)

I am sorry but not everyone live by the forum like some did around here. I went to the website, nothing new, so i post. If it bothers you, just ignore me. No need to be rude....
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am sorry but not everyone live by the forum like some did around here. I went to the website, nothing new, so i post. If it bothers you, just ignore me. No need to be rude....

No official date has been set for Rising Tide, Illuminati. eternalnab is wrong. Keep checking back though. b:victory
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
    edited November 2009
    Thank you. Now that's a reply b:laugh

Will keep checking.

Cheers
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What is the release date of Tideborn?
    >>joking xD .. i don't even care about new race^^
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What is the release date of Tideborn?
    >>joking xD .. i don't even care about new race^^

+5 internets!
  • feylorne
    edited November 2009
    WTF are peeps thinking asking Time and Time again what the release date is??? There is NO set date, They are thinking that it MAY be near december however there are still bugs to work out and the fact that there has still been no beta testing (at least open beta) So please pull your heads out and Think... I am sure that the Mods and GM's are tired of constantly seeing the same questions posted time after time....

I forone can not WAIT for it to come out... First thing I am going to do is head to the nearest NON-PVP searver and make myself a psy... I havn't been in world for almost a week after being PKed 8 times in 90 minutes the last time I was on. So unless the GM's can transfer my current accounts onto a non-pvp server I will wait like all the rest of yall for the new Rising Tide.

Till then ............ STOP ASKING THE RELEASE DATE! LMFAO b:laugh b:angry b:laugh
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    feylorne wrote: »
    Till then ............ STOP ASKING THE RELEASE DATE! LMFAO b:laugh b:angry b:laugh

Thats true........... you better not tell them that even if released, they will need atleast one 90+ char on their account before being allowed to even roll a Tideborn.

If people found that out. omg the QQing. sooooo b:quiet its our secret
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    was this on the site? i couldn't find it.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/7178/ragingtides.jpg
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    edited November 2009
    Raging tides? Rising tides?
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    nope it wasn't but you found it!

are those the right names? raging tide?
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    The expansion is Rising Tide, but the city may be called Raging Tide.b:shocked
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The expansion is Rising Tide, but the city may be called Raging Tide.b:shocked

Raging Tide hm.... Sounds like foreshadowing of some skills that are coming out, maybe a "rage" group buff that increases attack something?(Attack Speed, Attack levels, or something like that)

Idk though it might just be me overanalyzing

and yes I know it is the City name XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • feylorne
    edited November 2009
    Thats true........... you better not tell them that even if released, they will need atleast one 90+ char on their account before being allowed to even roll a Tideborn.

If people found that out. omg the QQing. sooooo b:quiet its our secret

Actualy you can start from scratch. So a new player can actualy start off with one so I have heard. I have a lvl 33 , 26, and 18 so I have been around a bit though hehehe
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Actualy you can start from scratch. So a new player can actualy start off with one so I have heard. I have a lvl 33 , 26, and 18 so I have been around a bit though hehehe

I know they can, was just giving people something else to moan about instead of "omg im a nub whens the release date" comments
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I know they can, was just giving people something else to moan about instead of "omg im a nub whens the release date" comments
    That reminds me. Does anyone know why they havent given us a release date?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Elfikd - Harshlands
    Elfikd - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    China version has official premiere 2 December . So maybe we also ?b:puzzled
  • Elvarin - Dreamweaver
    Elvarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That reminds me. Does anyone know why they havent given us a release date?
    Legal reasons? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    WTF are peeps thinking asking Time and Time again what the release date is???

They are idiots who can't understand the concept of "search before posting". I'll just leave it at that.
    STOP ASKING THE RELEASE DATE!

But that would require common sense... something those same idiots clearly don't have.
  • deathtank
    deathtank Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    They are idiots who can't understand the concept of "search before posting". I'll just leave it at that.

But that would require common sense... something those same idiots clearly don't have.

And some idiots waist everyones time and make themselves look like sad **** wipes by throwing out insults to feel better. And for some of us idiots when we "SEARCH" for "Perfect World Rising Tide release date" this is the first thread that pops up in the search engine. You haters are pathetic. How about you indulge us with a real answer instead of an immature "I hate myself" answer. What's more idiotic? Trying to ask for a quick answer, or trolling threads looking for people to insult when you could be doing something productive.. Sorry to add to it, but I just jumped in here looking for an answer, instead I just saw a bunch of insults being thrown out and forum trolls crawl under my skin
This discussion has been closed.