Conqueror has won the game

Options

Comments

• trinadangg
    trinadangg Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It takes roughly 8 mins to win an undefended land sooooo all 3 fights should still be going on at the same time and if not its like im thnking just gve up now becuase that is so sad
    hmm not shure i get what the last part of your sentence says, but yes i have seen them win b4 3rd war starts. (steam rolling with your best teams has that effect)
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    WTB Enrage on Lost City :D

Btw gratz on bloody map for CQ
  • Being_Right - Lost City
    Being_Right - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    edit - >.> spent 20 min typing out my rant........when i posted it was gone so Q.Q oh well to lazy to retype it all
  • SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ok im jumping in before the lock here, and i cant be arsed to read your 2 page rants on how you define a word.

if you are saying that CQ use the times unfairly because of the way the schedule is placed, that all our members are awake and ready to go when that red chat comes up. you are sorely mistaken. i will not go through all of our members but i am willing to say at least 30% of CQ does not live in the USA time zones. meaning every war we have to hear about people waking up at 1am, 2am, 3am just to do a 30min war that is not worth our time or money.

So, why do we do it? Because we have have the drive that you people obviously dont have, we are willing to do what we have to do get what we want. (Wo)Man up and grow a pair people.

For the record, i was CQ at OB, i was ALLIED from MYEN, and i have never once seen more than 130 people online for war. Accounting for say 20 people in stalls sleeping, that means that we have 110 people going into 3 wars. Meaning, that any time you fought CQ (and failed) you lost to a fraction of us.

(EDIT: That is also why there are different servers (east coast, west coast, MYEN, CN, PH, and soon to be Euro. Learn a bit more about the game before you start playing it next time.)

Now lets stop the forum banter, get online, and use that last few hours of 2x xp and level up to us.

When we come back (and you know we will) we want a real fight this time.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Originally Posted by Llama - Lost City You're all lucky that the gods that be, CQ - are as merciful as we are. This server would die if we made it RPK.
    So ya keep biting the hand that protects your n00b asses and see what happens.
    That is the signature of rukhmath, and know what is amazing about it? Its happening, have fun with the NorthPole
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Grats to CQ for the map, and for the promise of making things interesting a big thumbs up. That actually takes some good sportsmanship to do what you've done.
    So, why do we do it? Because we have have the drive that you people obviously dont have, we are willing to do what we have to do get what we want. (Wo)Man up and grow a pair people.

Set aside your egotistical banter... many guilds and people do have the drive, but most importantly CQ had the pure level advantage, not to mention tw experience. If you looked at the top 50 level rankings (and if you could see the top 100) more than 2/3 were in CQ. You guys had what, 70+ lvl 10x players? There really aren't many guilds that can compare against those numbers. You also had the name and salary to offer the leechers to suppliment the obviously strong and dedicated core of CQ that made things work.

And to say that other factions didn't have the balls or drive, throw a high school football team gainst your choice of Super Bowl winners and then yell at them for not being able to compete. That is, basically, what you're saying. At least things seem will change for the better, at least for some time and that does have my respect.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    And to say that other factions didn't have the balls or drive, throw a high school football team gainst your choice of Super Bowl winners and then yell at them for not being able to compete. That is, basically, what you're saying. At least things seem will change for the better, at least for some time and that does have my respect.

ok my ego went out to get food, so lets do this. When two football teams go head to head, and one team loses, what do they do right afterward? Well normally before they are even allowed to get a shower, they go through EXACTLY what went wrong in their game, so that they never repeat those mistakes again.

Saying that CQ v Spectal,RQ,BLT (not going to include Riot, Harvester or GZ for obvious reasons), is akin to the NFL v High-school athletics is laughable. Most of the people in those guilds are on-par in levels, and a good deal of them have much better gear than we do. What they lack is the ability to learn what they did wrong in one war, and translate it into what they should do to prevent that mistake next time.

I'm not saying they are stupid, or their leaders are bad (though it could be implied). I'm saying that all of Lost City needs to think of what they could have done better, what created this "monster" that is CQ, and try and stop us the next time around.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    boo4u wrote: »
    i noticed a guild with that name in HT,apparently they fail.IMO i think the 4 main guilds we have in HT will destroy thats server anyday..nuff said.

lol, no they wouldn't.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ok my ego went out to get food, so lets do this. When two football teams go head to head, and one team loses, what do they do right afterward? Well normally before they are even allowed to get a shower, they go through EXACTLY what went wrong in their game, so that they never repeat those mistakes again.

Saying that CQ v Spectal,RQ,BLT (not going to include Riot, Harvester or GZ for obvious reasons), is akin to the NFL v High-school athletics is laughable. Most of the people in those guilds are on-par in levels, and a good deal of them have much better gear than we do. What they lack is the ability to learn what they did wrong in one war, and translate it into what they should do to prevent that mistake next time.

I'm not saying they are stupid, or their leaders are bad (though it could be implied). I'm saying that all of Lost City needs to think of what they could have done better, what created this "monster" that is CQ, and try and stop us the next time around.

I don't disagree with that, and on occasion RQ and Spec were able to take a land or two, but when you can field a higher average level than the opponent, the odds are stacked in your favor. CQ as a collective also had much more tw experience. I've been in a number of TWs, but from the one experience against CQ I saw is that they had a solid game plan and followed through, and unless someone is equally and unlikely as prepared they would have to out level you and win by pure force, which isn't likely to happen either. Anyway, you guys did take the whole map through a lot of hard work and there was no luck involved. Good job!
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    its finally here. THE thing u all waited for...
    the LC server getting a fresh start, something that no other server had before. so here is ur chance ppl
    we will see what will happends now

to all my guild i love u guys great job b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Congrats to to Conquer and those on the Lost City for going all red first.
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    the LC server getting a fresh start, something that no other server had before. so here is ur chance ppl

to all my guild i love u guys great job b:victory

You say the map resets?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Congrats CQ.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    uh, did conqueror disband or something?

And north pole is the "second CQ"?
    But that breaks the -Q chain. RQ, CQ, QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Holdenman - Heavens Tear
    Holdenman - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    holy **** a lot of red. CQ beat them all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will take u down to hell then steal your soul.
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    uh, did conqueror disband or something?

And north pole is the "second CQ"?
    But that breaks the -Q chain. RQ, CQ, QQ

go to LC board for more details:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Nihillae - Heavens Tear
    Nihillae - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Gratz to CQ! b:victory

-nihi (former PWMYEN ALLIED)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Grats, I bet its even more thrilling taking them down now.b:laugh

go go go!! lol

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Conqueror disbanded and are giving the map up for free. This will probably save the server now because most guilds are on an equal playing field and there is so many high levels that guilds are made by a group of a friends not by who is the best.

Now which server has the best tw? b:cuteb:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
  • RevelBlades - Lost City
    RevelBlades - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Welcome to Lost City. That's how all of CQ feels.

b:laugh Now that's funny right there!
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    CQ should split in 2 factions and have smthing interesting...

and it looks realy boring in LC lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    CQ should split in 2 factions and have smthing interesting...

and it looks realy boring in LC lol

reforming a guild and giving out free land to guilds that don't deserve it is pretty much good enough. Splitting the best faction in two wouldn't bold well unless you put everyone I didn't like in the other one. Which in that case would still not work because I don't hate anyone.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • KioshiRyuu - Lost City
    KioshiRyuu - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Gratz to all my fellow CQb:victory was a good run taking the whole map :)
    Look forward to climbing back to the top with you all again b:pleased
    now everyone else in LC go take some land and lets have some fun :b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    reforming a guild and giving out free land to guilds that don't deserve it is pretty much good enough. Splitting the best faction in two wouldn't bold well unless you put everyone I didn't like in the other one. Which in that case would still not work because I don't hate anyone.

lol but you hate rich people thob:chuckle
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    GRATZ for being first guild in PWI to take the map! b:victory

So, since your saying you going to disband, what are you going to do now are you going to continue playing PW or you just going to quit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    GRATZ for being first guild in PWI to take the map! b:victory

So, since your saying you going to disband, what are you going to do now are you going to continue playing PW or you just going to quit?

Read Here dfgsdfgsd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Now that CQ is reforming
    congratz to MiniTank, your voice has reached to Daikoku which made him realized that CQ is greede. You're LC's new reborned hero(after Danika), thanks to you and your speeches that saved the server from the evil greede CQ.
  • AkaneAthalia - Lost City
    AkaneAthalia - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Conqueror disbanded and are giving the map up for free. This will probably save the server now because most guilds are on an equal playing field and there is so many high levels that guilds are made by a group of a friends not by who is the best.

Now which server has the best tw? b:cuteb:victory
    You lie. Spectral are only server saviors.