SoF and PF drops

Neverless - Heavens Tear
Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Alright so my idea is completely normal for anyone is college with a family and can't afford 200 dollars to buy his wife a Herc/Nix pet. Let there be SoF and PF drops. not alot maybe 1 at a time randomly with a low percentage rate from any mob at any given time and remove battle pet packs from Cash Shop (sorry Marketing). It's completely unfair that veno are the only class who need to spend cash or gold to obtain something that either makes or breaks you at lvl 80+. Honestly a veno at lvl 80 has a hard time getting squaded for TT, FF and RB without a Herc. Give us SoF and PF drops and lets make obtaining Hercs and Nixes a little cheaper for the sexy foxes on our servers. Please feel free to comment with your positives and negatives about how this will effect the economy and whatnot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Neverless - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Who said that the only way to get them was by paying the 200 bucks? You can get gold by buying them with in-game coins. Not to mention that you can also buy each SoF or PF from people that sell them. And besides, if they didn't cost 200 bucks anymore... How can some of the venos say, "THEY ARE TWO HUNDRED BUCKS! THEY SHOULD BE OVERPOWERED ZOMG! GTFO!"? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes totally obtainable to buy 70mill worth of SoF or PF without buying gold...for someone with no life... and honestly the herc... not really overpowered easier to kill then a barb. and without bleed nixes would be worthless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes totally obtainable to buy 70mill worth of SoF or PF without buying gold...for someone with no life... and honestly the herc... not really overpowered easier to kill then a barb. and without bleed nixes would be worthless.

Hercs aren't meant to be used PvP near as much as PvE. And if you've wonder if they're OP. Can you solo your TT 1-1 at lvl 60b:question

And besides (I'm not sure about the nix) but hercs aren't needed for the venos, I know an individual that made an old regular magmite that was better than a herc his lvl. Hercs are just the easier (but more expensive) pet for a veno to get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimxK - Harshlands
    TimxK - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    really venommancers are really strong i dont get how it would be hard for them to get squaded alot
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hercs aren't meant to be used PvP near as much as PvE. And if you've wonder if they're OP. Can you solo your TT 1-1 at lvl 60b:question

i'm sure if i had a cleric who could spam heal a barb eventually the barb would get the job done in just the same time. hence without a veno the herc would last no more then 10 seconds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i'm sure if i had a cleric who could spam heal a barb eventually the barb would get the job done in just the same time. hence without a veno the herc would last no more then 10 seconds

Impossible.

You can get the job done, but herc will save much more time due to the reflect and no damage reduction on the TT bosses.