Veno Pets

bkloes
bkloes Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Venomancer
I have been playing with different classes......I am curious about veno pets. I know that the herc is "THEE" pet.....but I am not gonna drop 200$ on a character I am "experimenting" on. I love the dark wanderer and it seems to have good skills...

Where does the DW fit in a veno pet bag?

What are some other pets that people enjoy? I know the GW and the fly thing are standards....I have also read about the level 2 beetle.

Just looking for some feedback, I have been reading about different ones but haven't found anything that looked like a complete list of pets.

Thank you
Post edited by bkloes on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The DW would be you main grinding pet if you use it although at lvl 19 it would be best to go with GW as it has more m def.It depends on how big you bag is normally you want a land pet a flying pet and a water pet.When it comes to pets it is really a personal choice and the skills they come with not to forget about stats.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    why don't you tame some different mobs until you find a good match?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • bkloes
    bkloes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I found a frog for 100k and I thought that was a top pet....but I am reading that the L2 beetle is actually a better tank?

Regarding the DW can it be a primary grinding/tank if leveled?
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    for grinding, a DW is >>>> a GW. GWs are useful in boss fights. even magical mobs don't bother you even tho the DW has low mdef ... they die fast.
    buy bash for it, too, the skills it has alone don't cut it.
  • Della_Brown - Heavens Tear
    Della_Brown - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    bkloes wrote: »
    I found a frog for 100k and I thought that was a top pet....but I am reading that the L2 beetle is actually a better tank?

Regarding the DW can it be a primary grinding/tank if leveled?
    Rare pets in general have a tendency to start good, but then common pets beat them in stats as time goes on. Skills that otherwise hard to get, like Pounce, can also push things in rare pets' favor.

The beetles, after you spend to get them skills, are very nice tanks, with well-rounded defenses, and I like 'em. They are not efficient grinding pets, though, except in areas where non-tank pets and/or low mdef pets die easily.
    "adults on HT is an ancient myth used to scare away the kids from stealing their parents credit cards D:" - Santacruz