Nostalgia - Lost City Server

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do they have wifi in Narnia? I hear it's nice there in the winter.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do they have wifi in Narnia? I hear it's nice there in the winter.

Dunno Ask Sentia
  • Sentia - Lost City
    Sentia - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Really you take my signature? Haha im glad you idolize me as much as you do. Dont worry anders maybe someday you will be more like me. But until that day your just a puissant. have fun
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    *pissant

Learn to spell, Ali. b:surrender

And I'd rather not have anyone in my guild be a oneshot with a massive e-peen.

Die more lah
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sentia - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    tsk tsk tsk, you should've been there tonight we we decimated you guys. but oh well you weren't
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I heard you ran after calling in two other factions to fight 12 of us.

But I had work, you know. IRL > 15-year olds thinking they're big on the internet b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sentia - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Anyone who showed up was there on his or her own accord. Maybe the odds are against you guys. We had CQ there incase you guys tried to call in RQ again. Other wise they didnt do anything. And your 12 players soon grew when you called in Destined.
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Anyone who showed up was there on his or her own accord. Maybe the odds are against you guys. We had CQ there incase you guys tried to call in RQ again. Other wise they didnt do anything. And your 12 players soon grew when you called in Destined.

Lol@how you still think we called RQ.

The odds were against us. Even "your" CQ friends noted that there were far more of you than us.
    There was one destined and all he did was heal.
    Versus the two other guilds and guanaco you had there. Don't even start that **** with me.

Bet your spy didn't plan on there being 3 extra 9x with us, though. Did they?

End of posts from all my members. Enjoy your trolling. We're not playing into it anymore. =3
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Anders shut up you need to stop acting like you are two different people. Anyone who thinks differently should be put in the "Moron" Category. and for the last time for anyone who doubts it Anders used to be in SamuraSul- Yes thats right Falon your little person named Disappear used to be in SamuraSul. Now do you really wonder why we know what lvl all your players are. And maybe even why we know you have 95 members. Or even better we know you only had 15 people online last night. Maybe again you should consider looking to your own faction for your weakness.

Anders = Disappear

You're stupid.

Really...Really...Stupid. I don't sell out guildies, and usually when I leave guild(on a bad note)/get booted (gigglesnort) I have a bad attitude about them. I'm still (hopefully mutual) friends with a good percent of Nostalgia, and despite coming out of the gate Hating them, I began to love them. Still do, always will.

In retrospect, I'm genuinely Apologetic for my actions towards them. and from looking at both sides of the fence, I regret doing it. It didn't hurt them, it hurt me. All I can say to close out is that I love nostalgia, and their members.

Nostalgia> Any guild. GG
    (sorry falon, but to think he tried to pull this off is not only irritating, and Arrogant, but kind of funny, sad, and pathetic all at once.)
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    this sounds good...but i had my hopes set on Harvester...the fac im currently in is not that great but idk where else to go ive been with them since lvl 21
  • amperage
    amperage Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wow talk **** much?
  • RA_Dragon - Lost City
    RA_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well if u are willing to join, please follow the application set up that Falon has instructed thx b:victory
    Retired EA (Lv 100) - Sept. 4, 2010
    Was a good run PWI :)
  • Andareil - Lost City
    Andareil - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I love nostalgia b:victoryb:cute
  • RA_Dragon - Lost City
    RA_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I love nostalgia b:victoryb:cute

OMG me toob:victory
    hi Memeb:bye
    Retired EA (Lv 100) - Sept. 4, 2010
    Was a good run PWI :)
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nostalgia was great when it started, but now it's literally ALL DRAMA, as you see evidenced above. If you join, you're likely to be pk'd by quite a few factions as not only are you considered non-factors, but the members in there (likely only a few) made some pretty mean enemies. This guild would no longer even be my last choice in guilds. However, if you're into the whole drama thing, go for it.

EDIT: Some of the members in here are pretty nice, but the ones that 'count' and have rank, are not (not including Kajetano, whom I will always believe to be the only ranked member I know of that's emotionally stable). It only takes one bad apple to ruin a guild, and when the bad apples RUN the guild, well.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • amperage
    amperage Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm sorry but anyone who joins this faction has pre-existing mental health issues. Watching this crew operate is watching a dog try and **** a football. gtfo
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nostalgia was great when it started, but now it's literally ALL DRAMA, as you see evidenced above. If you join, you're likely to be pk'd by quite a few factions as not only are you considered non-factors, but the members in there (likely only a few) made some pretty mean enemies. This guild would no longer even be my last choice in guilds. However, if you're into the whole drama thing, go for it.

EDIT: Some of the members in here are pretty nice, but the ones that 'count' and have rank, are not (not including Kajetano, whom I will always believe to be the only ranked member I know of that's emotionally stable). It only takes one bad apple to ruin a guild, and when the bad apples RUN the guild, well.......
    I smell a personal vendetta
  • Andareil - Lost City
    edited November 2009

You didnt seem to think i was emotionally unstable when i was in NoWayOut

IJS.

I joined Nostalia not to while ago, but i was friends with them a long time before i joined, Falon, Xeros, Nakhimov, Kaje, Elwy, Yuri Etc etc etc. We have A LOT of fun, I'm always laughing in guild chat, and yes we do troll each other a little, its all in good fun. If you dont like it, you dont have to join, no ones making you.

We might have enemies, but thats because we actually have personality and stand up for ourselves.

SHOUT OUT TO THE HATERS b:bye
    in any case i doubt they'd let you in anyway Morganna b:victory
  • Bartemius - Lost City
    Bartemius - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009

IJS.

I joined Nostalia not to while ago, but i was friends with them a long time before i joined, Falon, Xeros, Nakhimov, Kaje, Elwy, Yuri Etc etc etc. We have A LOT of fun, I'm always laughing in guild chat, and yes we do troll each other a little, its all in good fun. If you dont like it, you dont have to join, no ones making you.

We might have enemies, but thats because we actually have personality and stand up for ourselves.

SHOUT OUT TO THE HATERS b:bye

Woot! Tell it like it is Meme! b:victory
    Love you <3:D
  • Andareil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Woot! Tell it like it is Meme! b:victory
    Love you <3:D

Love you too bart b:cute

Edit:
    amperage wrote: »
    I'm sorry but anyone who joins this faction has pre-existing mental health issues. Watching this crew operate is watching a dog try and **** a football. gtfo

BTW who the hell are you?
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited November 2009

Nope. And you aren't now, either. Just the people who run your faction.

Actually, it's because of your officers. They consistantly, with few exceptions, do things in such a way that pisses people off.

I was in there and was in fact an Executor at one point. I left. I've been far better off, everywhere else I've been. I don't miss the drama!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • arouse
    arouse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Lawl @ how people try to dissuade others from joining.
    Who are you to call anyone a nonfactor, and Who are you to call anyone emotionally unstable?

I can think of a few prime examples.
    Ragequitting RPG radio because Sardeth rickrolled some band you liked.
    Ragequitting Nostalgia because someone called you Anna
    You and your psychotic mother making Aadi leave Nostalgia because we made fun of you for getting upset that she spent forty whole dollars on this game and someone lured Chin to SZ and she died

Really.
    You have no room to call anyone mature, emotionally stable, well liked, etc.

Bye now.

Edit: Nostalgia as a whole has just as many friends as they have enemies.
    Just because the enemies are more vocal about how they feel, doesn't mean otherwise.
    And you know what? We enjoy the hate we get from all of you. So keep on it.
  • Elwyina - Lost City
    Elwyina - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I don't get how you can randomly come in here and write a pointless, name-calling post and yet still be able to advertise your own guild as "mature and drama-free". -_- Aren't you supposed to set a good example for your guildies?
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    arouse wrote: »
    Who are you to call anyone a nonfactor, and Who are you to call anyone emotionally unstable?

Never said my guild wasn't non-factor, and only stating the obvious.
    I can think of a few prime examples.
    Ragequitting RPG radio because Sardeth rickrolled some band you liked.

Nope, it's because he talked down to me consistantly.

Ragequitting Nostalgia because someone called you Anna

Again, nope. I did tell you (Hiya, Fal). That member had annoyed myself and one of your closest friends. Didn't she go to Ominous, later? In fact, didn't quite a few people go there......? Yeah, I told you I was upset, you told me to suck it up. I was loyal so... I did. I left Nostalgia because it was too much drama. When a game stresses you out, it's time to quit!! b:victory
    You and your psychotic mother making Aadi leave Nostalgia because we made fun of you for getting upset that she spent forty whole dollars on this game and someone lured Chin to SZ and she died

You make fun of your member's mothers?? Hmm. Sounds mature. We actually didn't 'make' her leave. And the fact that she is not talking to you right now was her own choice. Couldn't she catch you on MSN or your forums, if she wanted to...?
    Edit: Nostalgia as a whole has just as many friends as they have enemies.Just because the enemies are more vocal about how they feel, doesn't mean otherwise.

If your friends aren't willing to say good things about you, there might be a problem!! b:chuckle
    I don't get how you can randomly come in here and write a pointless, name-calling post and yet still be able to advertise your own guild as "mature and drama-free".

Your best attempts at creating drama in my guild have failed. Tell SoKa to send his alts in more often, we'll all say 'welcome!!' just like we would for anyone else! ^_^ Also, you'll notice I mentioned that not all the members are psychotic... Just trying to let people know how it goes down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andareil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Nope. And you aren't now, either. Just the people who run your faction.

Actually, it's because of your officers. They consistantly, with few exceptions, do things in such a way that pisses people off.

I was in there and was in fact an Executor at one point. I left. I've been far better off, everywhere else I've been. I don't miss the drama!! b:victory

Ive got a KOS on me from Spec for silly reasons, does that make me a bad person?b:sad

I know you used to be in it, but youre not now, how do you know what goes on internally? I do actually enjoy Nost, sure we have our little fights but we get over it, with so many personalities we're bound to clash at some point. I'm Ex too, not all the officers are going around pissing people off. IJS
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    not all the officers are going around pissing people off.

Nope. But when a leader does something, a KoS happens quickly, same with any ranked member. I like you and Elwy, I think you picked the wrong guild, but frankly, it takes only one person to mess something good up. It was good. I just don't think it is anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arouse
    edited November 2009
    Never said my guild wasn't non-factor, and only stating the obvious.

Nope, it's because he talked down to me consistantly.

Again, nope. I did tell you (Hiya, Fal). That member had annoyed myself and one of your closest friends. Didn't she go to Ominous, later? In fact, didn't quite a few people go there......? Yeah, I told you I was upset, you told me to suck it up. I was loyal so... I did. I left Nostalgia because it was too much drama. When a game stresses you out, it's time to quit!! b:victory

You make fun of your member's mothers?? Hmm. Sounds mature. We actually didn't 'make' her leave. And the fact that she is not talking to you right now was her own choice. Couldn't she catch you on MSN or your forums, if she wanted to...?

If your friends aren't willing to say good things about you, there might be a problem!! b:chuckle

Your best attempts at creating drama in my guild have failed. Tell SoKa to send his alts in more often, we'll all say 'welcome!!' just like we would for anyone else! ^_^ Also, you'll notice I mentioned that not all the members are psychotic... Just trying to let people know how it goes down.

Chex got over it. She went to Ominous for like two weeks then quit the game. So did bee, so did Kin. Mike, Brisk, and uh...what's her face went there. And the reason I told you to suck it up was you had no real reason to be upset at that? When we asked why it was because 'Anna is an anorexic hoars name' or something like that. Lmfao. Wow, funny how Nik said she couldn't talk to any of us when you or your mom were around. I wish I had screenshots of all the stuff on my laptop. Um, she WAS on our forums until either you or her mother got on and changed her password or whatever. And then she made a new account there. She had her alt in Nost. Funny, huh? I don't need them to say good things about me, and I doubt it's because they're not willing. I just don't bring other guilds into my personal conflicts unless they share the same feelings. Just like you and Samura are doing. Again, let's not be hypocritical.

Also, playing up all the negative things you think is not letting people know how it goes down. It's bringing your opinion , a bias, up.

Try again.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    if Elwyina is Soka's alt,

mother of god, we've been, and still are getting trolled, hard.
  • Andareil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Nope. But when a leader does something, a KoS happens quickly, same with any ranked member. I like you and Elwy, I think you picked the wrong guild, but frankly, it takes only one person to mess something good up. It was good. I just don't think it is anymore.

KOS doesnt bother me, i cant speak for the rest of the faction, but its a PVP server, if im not RPKing i dont mind killing kos or having little pvp fights. I dont see anything wrong with Nost, no ones making anyone join, if they want to be part of it, they can, every faction has issues at some point, i doubt anyones perfect
  • arouse
    edited November 2009
    if Elwyina is Soka's alt,

mother of god, we've been, and still are getting trolled, hard.

Elwy's a cute little asian girl, not a scary german.