Comments

• twilight99
    twilight99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    In-game name: TwilightSage
    Level: 22
    Class: Cleric
    Previous Factions: none
    Why you want to join us: You guys seem very helpful and friendly, and I would definately like to be a part.

Name: DJ
    Sex: Male
    Previous gaming experience: gw, wow, 2moons, maple story, rohan, fiesta
  • Brutallic - Sanctuary
    Brutallic - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Im new to this game but I learn fast, I have been playing video games since the super nintendo. I love RPG, Diablo 2 probly my favorite. I like this game alot but i have only been playing for like 4 days? I will be really active this month and pretty active from there if I keep having fun. Im really bored so I wrote a story... but yeah Im getting lonely in the game so I decided to try a faction and this one seems nice!! oh and I am hilarious.

Level: 22
    Class: Blademaster
    Previous Factions: this may be my first...
    Why you want to join us: seem like cool people and looking for people to have fun with in the game... yep

Name: Brandon
    Previous EXp: Diablo 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, KOTOR, a little WOW, but yeah RPGs are my favorite type of game, then FPS
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Brutallic, I think we'd gladly take you in if your character was on our server. However, your avatar says Sanctuary (PvE) and we play on Lost City (PvP).

If you're serious about joining us, you should make a character on our server and post a new application on it. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in the PvE server. b:pleased
  • Yllnath - Sanctuary
    Yllnath - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'll be making a new character on the Lost City server soon and I'm hoping to have it up to level 20 soon enough. Is it possible to reserve a spot and make an application later or should I write down the application right away?
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Disclaimer:
    In-game name: Severan
    level: 7X
    Current Faction: RageQuit

BUT.....

Want to join with IGN: <insert secret alt's IGN here>
    Class: <insert alt's class here>
    Previous Factions: none
    Why you want to join us: You have any idea how boring it is to grind lifelessly on your alt without a guild?! >__>;;
    Previous gaming experience: over 5 years of blood thirsty hardcore pvp and pk.
    Msn: Val, PM me ingame.

PM Severan, I'll be active on it. if you decide to guild my alt >_<
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Cephix - Lost City
    Cephix - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    In game name: Cephix
    Level: 4 RAWRr!
    Class: Werefox! o-o;
    Previous Factions: None
    Why you want to join us: I like the factionname xP

Name: Anna
    Sex: Female
    Previous gaming experience: Maple Story, Rappelz, Stone Age, Angels Online, Ragnarok Online, Last Chaos, Eudemons Online, Conquer Online, PSO and a lots of other rpgs I dont remember atm...
    MSN/Other messenger: Msn; -Edited for privacy reasons-
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'll be making a new character on the Lost City server soon and I'm hoping to have it up to level 20 soon enough. Is it possible to reserve a spot and make an application later or should I write down the application right away?

Apply now, PM in game when you make yer character.
  • Yllnath - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    In game name: Yllnath
    Level: 1
    Why you want to join us: After reading up on a lot of different factions, I seem to like this one best, espacially after reading all the comments of the members about how great Nostalgia is

Name: Maarten
    Previous gaming experience: Waay too many games, but most notably Rappelz, Hero Online, World of Warcraft, Scions of Fate and 9Dragons, having played RPG's and MMORPG's for over 5 years easily.
    MSN/Other messenger: ...

Will sent you a PM ingame.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sorry everyone but please do not post personall info such as an E-mailaddress on these forums. All the various Msn/yahoo/aim messenger addresses have been edited out.
    8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yllnath - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Apply now, PM in game when you make yer character.

I've been PMing you for the last 2 days, but you were offline all the times. Perhaps we are in different timezones so we are bound to miss each other. Is there perhaps any other leader/officer I could PM?
  • Alleria_Rose - Lost City
    Alleria_Rose - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    nice job fal i dig the app...
    See ya soon babe!!! and GL
  • Falon - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I've been PMing you for the last 2 days, but you were offline all the times. Perhaps we are in different timezones so we are bound to miss each other. Is there perhaps any other leader/officer I could PM?

Rhen
    Liethe
    Omiekins
    Leskin
    Volker
    Kajetano
    Cheyanne
    Basch
    Kiyuo
    Ence OR Bamtheboo

:3

Try PMing one of them and just tell them you've already applied and I said it was okay.<3
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nostalgia is awesome. Everyone should totally join today. I used to be the leader of Epitaph, but my guild fell inactive. I remember talking to Falon and Thorjin before and had a conversation about it with Thorjin. The next day, the few of us that were still active were in Nostalgia. Not only that, but the guild members accepted us immediately. This guild is really laid-back and cool, easy to become friends with everyone and get close to them. Within a day, I knew some of the core members (I define this by the people that are ALWAYS ON. Like Fal. Or Omie. Or Oib. :3) and could easily chat with them. We're awesome, I look forward to meeting you in-game! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Bordeaux - Lost City
    Bordeaux - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Unofficial bump. also, another thing I love about Nostalgia, is that lvl doesn't matter. You could be lvl 1 and want to join and you can. It's really really awesome. I have a newbie friend, and they let him in with only one word from me. I simply told Leskin 'I have this friend who's pretty cool...' and he asked 'Want me to invite?' He fit in great. I love this guild soooo much.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Rhen
    Aroused
    Liethe
    Omiekins
    Leskin
    Volker
    Kajetano
    Cheyanne

:3

Try PMing one of them and just tell them you've already applied and I said it was okay.<3

because I can't add people, nope, not at all *rolls eyes and laughs* ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falon - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Rotfl, Sorry Bam. I loves you. D; -Went and fixed it.-
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ...effing Carebears.... GIMME YUH LUNCH MUNNIEZ <3
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowtigeress - Heavens Tear
    Snowtigeress - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nostalgia is a fantastic faction to belong to. Everyone is like one big hilarious family!! All are helpful and willing to step up if there is a problem!!

In game name: Areana
    Level: 32
    Class: Blade Master (ess)

Name: Sue
    Sex: Female
    Previous gaming experience: 1st online experience
    MSN/Other messenger:
  • Areana - Lost City
    Areana - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey Fal,

May I have the "Vent" info pleez? I know I'm missing out. lol
    And I made an Oops with my last posting. I didn't realize that it
    was my old char from Heaven's Tear.
  • Falon - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    ...effing Carebears.... GIMME YUH LUNCH MUNNIEZ <3

Come beat it out of us, get your PK ranking higher. GOGOGO.

IlyToky.
  • corndog2
    corndog2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    In game name:IkariArcanum
    Level:1
    Class:Wizard
    Previous Factions:A few on other chars forgot the names =(
    Why you want to join us:I want to join a fun active guild who does stuff. I am sick of guilds who have loads of players but they are never on and do nothing. And about my level i had higher level chars but i havent played in months so that's why i am lvl 1 at the moment. i had a lvl 37 blademaster by the way.
  • Mr_Magoo - Lost City
    Mr_Magoo - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    In game name: Mr_Magoo
    Level: 18
    Class: Wiz
    Previous Factions: ---
    Why you want to join us: Sounds like a good guild. Also need to hook up with similar level players for questing.

Name: Peter
    Sex: M
    Just Perfect World. I also have a high level Veno.
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    cute little Falon...doesnt know how to pvp XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elwyina - Lost City
    Elwyina - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hello! I would love to join if possible.

In game name: Elwyina
    Level: 24
    Class: Cleric
    Previous Factions: GodsLove
    Why you want to join us: You all sound really cool :) And I seem to have some time zone problem with my previous guild, hardly anyone was ever online when I was. Though it might be me, since I can only come on maybe 2-3 times a week. Hope that is not a problem though :(

Name: Faye
    Sex: F
    Previous gaming experience: Not much really, stuff like Age of Empires (I,II,III), Heroes (III,IV), Ragnarok Online, Pokemon (kind of), Diablo II.
    MSN: I have MSN and Skype, but I don't really use Skype much.

Cheers!
    edited January 2009
    nice falon... though i think you need mroe details.. like who your slaves are and ummm well that sort of thing
  • Falon - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    They all are.<3

We has vent and forums...again. <_<
    edited January 2009
    will you be my slave fal.......you know i love it when you call me master..mwahahahahahha woot yeah we do have vent go us
  • Falon - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    you know it, bebe. ;]
  • curfin
    curfin Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    In game name: Taraleth
    Level: 19
    Previous Factions: NA
    Why you want to join us: While perusing the forums I came across your delightfully charming banter which quickly broke down my walls of disinterest and pierced me to the heart. I also find games such as these to be excellent forums for everything from absurdist humor a la Beckett to neo-existentialist musings that could rival Sartre, but one requires compatriots to participate in such enjoyable pastimes.

Name: Chris
    Previous gaming experience: Guild Wars and WoW among others.

I must also warn you that while there are times where I can play for long stretches, there are also long stretches where I have no time to play. But I always say that winning does not matter, it is how well you can mock the opponent.

Now I will display my compatibility to your core values: Patience, activeness, intelligence and a sense of humor are required. Patience: watch me wait for a whole five minutes before typing the next sentence. Activeness: I try to keep fit and work out several times a week hitting all the major muscle groups. Intelligence: I can count to ten without looking at my hands, recite the alphabet with only three mistakes, and spontaneously burst into lyrical dialectics. Sense of humor: I laugh at everything...I mean everything, go ahead just say something to me, HAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAAAAAAahahahahahaaaahahahaaahaahaahaahhehehehheheheh ahaha heh hehhee heh heh...wooooo that was a good one.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ....oh my -.- Sinking are we? Well, we just kicked a bunch of inactives so we're technically open for recruiting. Need some fresh blood that's not a recycled alt! :D (Nost members understand this one)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]