Conqueror's final piece of land

JamesRoss - Lost City
JamesRoss - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Pretty awesome they bidded on Suteki. Now that Conqueror will more than likely control the map (Unless they are just trolling us and are going to let Suteki win the other TW they placed on CQ) I'd like to see how it goes.

Still don't understand why Spectral has the numbers, the better gear, yet have failed to **** the **** out of CQ.

Anyhow, what is Lost Cities ideas on the subject at hand?

From my own stand point, I'm all for Conqueror's total domination on the server simply because it will get factions like Spectral more of a reason to expand and get their **** organized to the extent they can take out CQ land by land.
Post edited by JamesRoss - Lost City on

Comments

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's a good idea.
    But in lost city.....Thats all it will remain.....an idea.

Those that refuse to go under the mercy of conqueror are already fighting against them.

The rest of lost city is very happy and content to stay under the foot of cq.
    Some have been promoted to some higher up "regions" of cq's body, but under nonetheless.b:dirty

Then there are the " i am playing my own game with my own friends in my own world, bragging to my own ppl how pro i am, in my own cirlce" ppl. Who by nature(probably by birth too) are the mediocre folk. Content to be nothings and nobodies in the footsteps of giants.

This is L.C.
    Nothing will change.
    We are doomed.b:surrender
    Just bend over and take it. Like all of you always do k?b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »

Those that refuse to go under the mercy of conqueror are already fighting against them.

Some have been promoted to some higher up "regions" of cq's body, but under nonetheless.b:dirty

Then there are the " i am playing my own game with my own friends in my own world, bragging to my own ppl how pro i am, in my own cirlce" ppl. Who by nature(probably by birth too) are the mediocre folk. Content to be nothings and nobodies in the footsteps of giants.
    e

@ least the mediocre folk know who they are and don't try to self proclaim themselves to anything they aren't capable of doing *cough qq alliance, saviors of the server cough cough*

Basically.. know your place. You all had your chances but fled into the mass of mediocrity as you so adequately put it, because none of you were ready to face the music and you aren't now months later.

Once BLT disbanded it was game set match win regardless of how hard you tried to fight it.

You actually defended cq 1 week 1v1 in BLT but your E- egos which you harp on cq about having got the best of you and obliterated whatever shot you had @ making this a decent fight.

Oh, and lol @ you harassing the "mediocore folk" about not wanting to be factor in a video game.

Your inferiority complex, self doubts and inadequacies are shining through rather brightly with all this butt hurt posting of what could have beens and should of's that's right blame the rest of the server who wants to play their own way for CQ's dominance and not your blunders and internal squabbles which really ruined it for you. PRO stuff imo.

Basically your msg was if you aren't going to be a somebody in a VIDEO GAME then don't bother playing.

Ohhh how I truly do enjoy seeing your type so flustered or little pixels. b:chuckle
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JamesRoss - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    In a game run by communism, I'd say Conqueror are the liberators.

Ominous, the guild I'm in, is neutral / safe listed by CQ, so no problems there.

Ijs, if your guild is outnumbered and out geared (if I may) by another guild and you manage to hold them and several others off at the same time, that shows not only dedication, but damn good team work and strategy.

Conqueror's overall takeover of the map would be pretty neat, because I think all in all it's well deserved.

However, within the next month or so I hope to see Spectral grab some land for themselves, so we can be the nice spectators witnessing the two strongest rivals compete head to head for land.
  • okiller
    okiller Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Thats what happens when there are no leaders, CQ always had 2 and when 1 left they still were being lead unlike RQ and BL.
    do i look like an alt to u?b:angry
  • okiller
    edited November 2009
    In a game run by communism, I'd say Conqueror are the liberators.

Ominous, the guild I'm in, is neutral / safe listed by CQ, so no problems there.

Ijs, if your guild is outnumbered and out geared (if I may) by another guild and you manage to hold them and several others off at the same time, that shows not only dedication, but damn good team work and strategy.

Conqueror's overall takeover of the map would be pretty neat, because I think all in all it's well deserved.

However, within the next month or so I hope to see Spectral grab some land for themselves, so we can be the nice spectators witnessing the two strongest rivals compete head to head for land.

Spectral is a copy of BL at its worstb:chuckle
  • okiller
    edited November 2009
    oops I think triple posted, sorryb:chuckle
  • JamesRoss - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I have nothing against Spectral, in fact, I envy the fact that I see how much they ****ing **** in PvP action. It still makes me curious to how they aren't in Conqueror's place right now D:
  • okiller
    edited November 2009
    I have nothing against Spectral, in fact, I envy the fact that I see how much they ****ing **** in PvP action. It still makes me curious to how they aren't in Conqueror's place right now D:

PvP & TW r totally different things.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    okiller wrote: »
    PvP & TW r totally different things.

Basically Spec can't call 2 + other guilds to help them in TW.. so they are pretty harmless when they are alone.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JamesRoss - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I realize they're totally different, but ijs, tbh, that from what I've seen with my own eyes, Spectral can hold their own.

What I don't quite understand is what the **** is so difficult about territory war. It isn't too advanced, and in fact, IMO, a 12 year old can grasp the concept of basic territorial war.

It's either somebody from Spectral isn't doing their job correctly OR the strategy isn't quite there yet.

I'm sure with time things will change. b:bye
  • Dinark - Lost City
    Dinark - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think its more about a bit of stratagy... need to plan wat your goin to do in the TW..
    Maybe Spectral just needs a new plan ?
    Signiture Designed By meh ! b:cool b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
    Great! - Fa Kin Su Pah : Your Body Odor is Offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
    Thats Not Right - Sum Ting Wong : Stayin Out of Sight - Lei Ying Lo
    Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
    This is a Tow Away Zone - No Pah King : Did You Goto the Beach - Wei Yu So Tan
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's a good idea.

This is L.C.
    Nothing will change.

FFS this is a frigging game and not world domination.

I play the game on MY OWN TIME with MY OWN COMPUTER and for MY OWN entertainment. Until the day comes when you can provide us with computers specifically for PW purposes and pay for our time, then you shall have the right to criticize others for not catering to your whims and fancies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's a good idea.

This is L.C.
    Nothing will change.
    lol wat b:question
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i heard that JamesRoss bent over and let CQ pull a train on his ****. Xtacy even took 2 turns.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Who cares if CQ owns the map.

Eventually noone will challenge them and they will leave because of boredom.

Who cares if CQ puts the server on KOS/RPK. That would make things better anyways and we will all level just the same. I can only dream to see some real PK action.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Bend over and take what exactly? What has CQ done to anyone? The worst I can think of them doing is rpking during events, but that is because they're pk events and everyone is doing that. What do you want? A CQ member to wipe you up when you're finished?

Why TF do so many people expect CQ to be a charity?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why TF do so many people expect CQ to be a charity?

No, like I said before....Have them go completely RPK....That would be epic. b:victory

Mind you I do seem to be seeing a bit more CQ's around getting into PK fights.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Ominous is KoS..
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ominous is KoS..

yeah i have seen 3CQ quarreling with skullcrusher & a spectral cleric...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ominous is KoS..

Read our guild slogan nubcake.

I have nothing to say to this thread just yet. :P
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Read our guild slogan nubcake.

if my internet would work for more than 1hr, maybe~

What's it say?
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2009

*waiting for LLama to say how big his e-peen is swollen up* b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    if my internet would work for more than 1hr, maybe~

What's it say?

They were removed from kos, blah blah blah. You get the idea.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009

carebears <3

b:byehai xtacy
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol10chars
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    carebears <3

Be happy I am a carebear imo. I would raise hell if I started to care again! b:angry
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Be happy I am a carebear imo. I would raise hell if I started to care again! b:angry

that contradicted itselfb:cry

your a carebear you say, then you say ud raise hell if you started to care again (meaning you dont care atm) WHICH IS IT

<- got trolled me thinks.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    that contradicted itselfb:cry

your a carebear you say, then you say ud raise hell if you started to care again (meaning you dont care atm) WHICH IS IT

<- got trolled me thinks.

He does not care and yes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009

That's no fun. Ominous actually left safe.. b:irritated
  • Miyane - Lost City
    Miyane - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i would actually like to see that whatever faction doesnt matter wich one to take some land. and thats not because i have something againt CQ not at all i just simply want to see what the best factions can do instead of CQ having the whole map so it will be like total war. simply because i think its funny lolb:laugh.
    and i still dont know why BL actually broke up if someone could please explain that to me...

sorry i dont know the name of the person who said it and i dont personnaly know the faction but if you indeed have the numbers and the gear how could spectral still dont have any land is it because they have bad leading or aren't well organized or is CQ just that much smarter.
This discussion has been closed.