HH70 Sword And Calas Build?

cinnamonsugar
cinnamonsugar Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Blademaster
Sword/Axe Bm ftw? or ftl...

Been running numbers and all that fun stuff to see what the stats of a BM that can use the HH70 sword and Calas. It ends up without adds of str/dex/vit:
Vit: 40 (w/o armors 2.9k HP)
Str: 212
Dex: 108

Figuring with mold helm and HH70 armors +1 and they all being 2 socket G7 citrine it would add another 400 HP, thats not including cape and any equips that might add vit pts, I'd get a total of 3.5k HP at lvl 70.

Sword BM for the win but aoes and HF almost make axe BM worth it.
In y'all's opinion, this build win or fail?
Post edited by cinnamonsugar on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Been running numbers and all that fun stuff to see what the stats of a BM that can use the HH70 sword and Calas. It ends up without adds of str/dex/vit:

Figuring with mold helm and HH70 armors +1 and they all being 2 socket G7 citrine it would add another 400 HP, thats not including cape and any equips that might add vit pts, I'd get a total of 3.5k HP at lvl 70.

I made an example of sword/axe BM. I used your stats, and also some equips you specified. http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cfa76ab9d1b2826f 3.8k HP is somewhat nice. The build itself is cheap if you don't count TT70, since molds are like 200k now.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited March 2010

This will be a good decision if you go sword/axe hybrid because:

1. You can use 3 weapon types for sure (pole is in between of axe and sword)
    2. You can just level up the important and useful skills of each weapon tree and use them in some situations (aoe with axes, ranged with pole, dps with sword) (i would recommend you to level HF at least to a certain point ~level 5 or more)
    3. High dex of sword gives you extra chance of hit while using axes and high str of
    axe gives you nice damage with sword.
    4. This HH70 sword combined with calams make you deal nice dps at bosses just by aoutohitting it, just wait untill sword procs and change to calams (insane with RB, you will see :D)
    5. It is a lot more fun b:victory

Some bad points about it:

1. Need a lot more money/time for multiple weapons
    2. Need a lot more money/spirit for skills
    3. There is no "main" weapon which can be good or bad, dependig on you and your equip. There are people using all 4 weapons and suck with every single one, be aware that its difficult to be good if you decide to go for more then 2 paths under level 80~90.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • cinnamonsugar
    cinnamonsugar Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thank you both for your opinions (: nice calculator too, not seen that one before. Guess we'll try and see what happens. I dont plan to use anything but sword and axe. Axe mainly for the Aoes, and sword overall. Thanks again b:thanks