11/10 Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!

Comments

• Tawnos - Dreamweaver
    Tawnos - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It could also be a virus on your computer consuming all of your RAM. IF your cursor can move around freely but your chara cant it's probably your connection. Maybe you've gone over a bandwidth limit? Maybe someone is leeching off you?

IF your mouse stops working too it is your system. Check it for viruses, use a disk cleanup tool, and check for unknown programs running in your task manager.

Thanks but I have already checked all the previous before posting here!
  • TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver
    TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i have the same prob from time to time too. most the time all i have to do is shut down my comp then shut down my whole router arrangement(modem and wireless router) and just wait for about 3 minutes. after that i hook it all back up and it all runs smoothly. there is sometimes where that wont work and at that point im either saying theres connection issues between my comp and the server. also another thing u may wanna check up on is ur anti virus to make sure its not running scans or ur windows update isnt downloading updates in the background as that can sometimes cause it.

and btw spoon if u can do something about the TT mat filter prob in AH ill properly reward u later tonight with a little something somethingb:chuckle b:mischievous
    Meh toons:
    cookieninja-BM-sanctuary-retired
    cookieninja-BM-dreamweaver-Storage
    TabbyKitty-Venomancer-Dreamweaver-main
    IHealYou-Cleric-Dreamweaver-main alt
    Tricannon-Archer-Dreamweaver-alt when bored out of my mind
  • S - Lost City
    S - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    KantorekPet002.jpg
    *Note: This is not a real mount in-game. It is only to humor some members of the forum community. (i.e. Saitada)

Reserved! b:sin

too slow for my taste...
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    keep the tiger. i want his biggs darklighter doll b:cry b:thanks
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So is this patch gonna fix our AH? I need some TT mats and shards for the stuff i make...PLZ!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I posted a notice about this in the game welcome screen too b:victory

Any additions tonight?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hello again everyone! I hope you're all having a great Tuesday!

Tonight we will be having our regularly scheduled server maintenance!

Maintenance will run from 10:00pm PST until 12:00am PST

Be forewarned! We'll keep you updated in this thread if there are any unforeseen issues, but it should be a smooth maintenance tonight.

Have a good one! Spoons OUT!

Is there anyway to start posting what type of maintenance is going to be done? Like many others that are getting impatient with the stupid Halloween packs that have been glitched for over 2 weeks now. It would be nice to see if this quest is ever going to be fixed before you guys decide to put out a glitched Jolly Jones Christmas quest.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i REALLY wanna see a new sale on wngs :) kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i REALLY wanna see a new sale on wngs :) kthxbai

That would be nice, but they need to fixed all the glitches before designing new items.

That is if the Development Team would be so greatful as to give that information to you so you can post it
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i want new wings and glitches fixed :)
    hope thats not too much to ask for X_X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    KantorekPet002.jpg
    *Note: This is not a real mount in-game. It is only to humor some members of the forum community. (i.e. Saitada)

Reserved! b:sin

WTS Kantorek PM me offers! b:sin

LOL just kidding I wonder how that mount looks. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    he's pretty slow for a legendary mount lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oathtoorder - Sanctuary
    Oathtoorder - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    aw this sucks !!! it's cuting into our dragon temple raiders time !!! b:angry no fair !
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    VIX!!! How are you? I agree with everything you've said. Altho I've yet to have the problem with the water and bald hair. I still can't play full screen still. I even installed the language packs like someone mentioned and still no fix.

I'm good - how are you??? :D Oh yeah...just noticed tonight that when in water hubby's clothes disappear and appear every second lol And he's wearing a Corsair top and when it disappears the ruffle in front is left with his nekkid torso. I couldn't stop laughing roflmao So...add THAT to the list lol And of course...how could I have forgotten!!! Fix the darned AH!!! ty b:cuteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Xymantha - Dreamweaver
    Xymantha - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so um .. were adding anniversary packs to the merchant NPC this time. right?
    I'm a man
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *stares up at the stars in wonder*

"hmm, what QQs will be added this time...."
    Fixed. b:victory
    Fixed. b:bye

NOW it's fixed. b:cute
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009

I hope not. >_> I hope there gone forever. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Blasphemous!!! There shall be no talk of perm anni packs at merchant!!! b:angryb:chuckleb:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Blasphemous!!! There shall be no talk of perm anni packs at merchant!!! b:angryb:chuckleb:victoryb:cute

...That might actually work. It would be a coin sink for one thing and it would cause people to buy from there instead of the CS meaning gold wouldn't be needed as much and the gold prices might come down.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naughty - Harshlands
    Naughty - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What would be the size of update small as usual or big like when they preload expansion ?
  • MorganLayfay - Sanctuary
    MorganLayfay - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    NEW PREMIUM PACKS
    Sell for 5 gold in boutique
    You have a .0001% chance to win a Warsoul Weapon
    OR
    You have a 10% chance of winning a Best Luck Token
    OR
    You have a 50% chance of winning the Bad Luck Token
    (Which upon winning this item you have a 50% chance of dropping one rare item instantly from your inventory or a 50% chance of dropping all)
    OR
    You have a 40% chance of WINNING A WORST LUCK TOKEN
    ( Upon winning this item it will not drop upon death, unable to be traded, unable to be sold and upon entering a town or area with 30 or more player's
    SAY BYE BYE
    You will drop dead instantly droping ALL items and be sent back to char. screen. where you will have to start ALL over.)

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Just a idea my friends and I came up with for a good laugh hope you enjoy.
    Do you chose to follow the crowd or do you chose to be a R3N3G4D3[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    NEW PREMIUM PACKS
    OR
    OR
    (Which upon winning this item you have a 50% chance of dropping one rare item instantly from your inventory or a 50% chance of dropping all)
    OR
    ( Upon winning this item it will not drop upon death, unable to be traded, unable to be sold and upon entering a town or area with 30 or more player's
    SAY BYE BYE
    You will drop dead instantly droping ALL items and be sent back to char. screen. where you will have to start ALL over.)

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Just a idea my friends and I came up with for a good laugh hope you enjoy.

+1 It's a cash shoppers worst nightmare. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Woot woot! It's that time again. Whats up pwi? Lol. What are they updating now. I heard it was Kowlin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JamesRoss - Lost City
    JamesRoss - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'd say expansion will be released near Christmas. It'd seem rather reasonable and probable.
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'd say expansion will be released near Christmas. It'd seem rather reasonable and probable.

That would be a nice Christmas gift. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FireSiren - Dreamweaver
    FireSiren - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The expansion will be out no eariler than Dec. 22nd-23rd. They keep saying it's coming in the winter, and the Winter Solstice is Dec 21, so yeah. They'll probably wait until after Christmas and New Years...so my guess is Jan 5-6th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkphe
    darkphe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    NEW PREMIUM PACKS
    OR
    OR
    OR
    SAY BYE BYE

Dang.... i thought this pak was already in game....isn't it called the Halloween Ornament pack....?b:mischievous
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Please get rid of the anni packs once and for all =_______________=
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.