Non-Character Fanart! =D

Options
Airyll - Dreamweaver
Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
edited March 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Okay, since my last thread got derailed (and I would appreciate if this one wasn't, kthnx) I figure I would go about this a different way.

There is a lot of fanart of characters here. I understand that, after all, characters are the main focus of the game, right? However, there's more than just characters in PWI. I figured that other awesome parts of the game could use a bit of luvin' too. [After all, where would we be without our pretty wings, or our land mounts? Or really weird, strange and odd monsters to kill?]

It's also a great cover for me because generally, I suck at drawing people.

Mah first PWI-related doodle that wasn't a signiture was the Ancient Boa mount. But... more realistic. I love the mount but he always looks too depressed sometimes.

PWIBoa.png

And then my second doodle that... admittedly, I spent a lot more time on, was the Ninetails.

PWINinetails.png

I never understood why that mount had only three tails in the game despite it's name. So I fixed it. 8D [I know, I fail at anatomy and perspective. I apologise for the eyesore]

Anybody else doodle non-character things still related to PWI? D= I'm hoping I'm not the only person. ._.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Airyll - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Millania - Heavens Tear
    Millania - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ......O.O omg that ninetales is awesome!!!!!!! very very good job ^^

its times like these i wish i could draw b:surrender
    When the storms of life blow you to your knees, that's a good place to be.

Heaven's Tear:
    Millania - 80 venomancer
    Shinobee_ - 60 assassin

Raging Tide:
    Millcure - 35 support cleric
    Typo_Demon - 13 venomancer

(and yes, I'm a guy ^^)