Strongest Faction?

Options
13»

Comments

• marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    For having faught alot of GvG wars against RoC evo and radiance and for having been in radiance and empire i'm putting those guilds in the following order :

1. TheEmpire/Radiance
    2. RoC/Evo

RoC and evo are close to each other, evo has higher levels and all but roc are better pvpers, i think evo vs roc would be an entertaining war but none could win.

Radiance took one of roc's territory after 3 attemps and Empire failed after their only attempt. I don't think you can judge empire because they failed 1/1, leave Empire the time to readjust the strategy and then take land from roc. Btw radiance won in the last 5 minutes :P.

If you want my opinion about radiance their members are all blue named and they therefore gain no pvp experience. Alot of roc/empire members such as me are perma white/red and pvp alot. It makes of core of members who do know what they are doing and have leveled pvp skills first. Small details such as having a stun team during TW make all the difference, and no, you cannot judge a faction by their top levels, 80 players are in a war not 20.

Hrm can we judge TE empire now after 3 failed TW's with RoC. Also Rad had taken 2 territories of RoC's before this week now they are 3 of 4. So after this current week here are my rankings.

#1 Radiance
    #2 RoC
    #3Evolution
    #4 The Empire

Territory wise TE still has great positioning, but they will start getting attacked more and more IMO and they aren,t that good. High levels yes but no organization. Doesn't seem like anyone in the server can defeat Roc except Radiance. SO that being said Radiance is in its own level and then RoC right behind them. What happens when RoC pulls that level difference closer, only time will tell. Also everyone calls Evo carebears, and maybe, maybe not. They were the first to take out lvl 2 however until someone else tries it doesnt really show much. Im sure Radiance could take on lvl 2 can RoC or TE. ???????
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    marisol wrote: »
    What happens when RoC pulls that level difference closer, only time will tell.
    I'll tell you what will happen: Much more interesting TW's. I look forward to our fights with RoC, because their always such good ones. As I've always said before, I don't care about whether we win or lose, I just want a good battle.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smurgle - Heavens Tear
    Smurgle - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Now, this is a necro. b:cool
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Now, this is a necro. b:cool

I have seen better... like the post from closed beta with people asking if there was going to be a character wipe for open beta.... it really made lots of people panic lol
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Smurgle - Heavens Tear
    Smurgle - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yeah, but this one has RoC in it!
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yeah, but this one has TE in it!

Corrected .. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]