Strongest Faction?

ChungLi - Heavens Tear
ChungLi - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Etherblade (West)
In your opinion whom is currently the most powerful faction in Heaven's Tear.
TheEmpire? Evolution? Radience? or RoC?
Post edited by ChungLi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wwing - Heavens Tear
    Wwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    this question is too time sensitive. The answer can change everyday... a tough one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    News Project Fox in [][]http://pwifox.blogspot.com[][] Santa Claus is a lie.
    12/17 2008 PerfectFox Index (Heavens Tear) : 1 gold = 113558.91~114972.42
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2008
  • SeraWind - Heavens Tear
    SeraWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    No wonder they didn't get as many votes!
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I dont think this is the main point of Heavens Tear server for me, like 75% of the server population (the remains is obviously member of these fractions).
  • Gin - Heavens Tear
    Gin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    they all in the same power .. even tho Radiance and TE (attacking) lost to RoC (defending) ..
    RoC should try attack 1 of them and then we will know if they are really that strong =)
  • SeraWind - Heavens Tear
    SeraWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yes, they are all the same power because obviously you've fought with all four factions and came up with the conclusion. Just like Elysium was the same power as RoC when they fought...oh wait...

Frankly unless you fought Rad or TE you wouldn't know the power difference between the two. If I could compare the two, TE would be like wrestling a giant stuffed Winnie the Pooh doll while Radiance would be like wrestling a hungry grizzly while covered in honey.

And yes, RoC wrestles bears, especially carebears.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    a faction is only strong because of its members. not talking level-wise. you can have a bunch of 90s running around but without a decent strategy and coordination, that's pointless.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    No, a faction is strong because of the bonds amongst its members to keep them in the faction and playing the game. What's a point of having a group of strong players who will quit the game in 2 months?

Faction lifetime and longetivity will decide who will remain on the map a year later to establish itself as "the" guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Yes, they are all in the same power because obviously you've fought with all four factions and came up with the conclusion. Just like Elysium was the same power as RoC when they fought...oh wait...

Frankly unless you fought Rad or TE you wouldn't know the power difference between the two. If I could compare the two, TE would be like wrestling a giant stuffed Winnie the Pooh doll while Radiance would be like wrestling a hungry grizzly while covered in honey.

Being a fan of analogies I have to say that is the most nonsensical, humorless, and overall corny analogy I have ever seen. You better be from LC to be throwing "carebear" left and right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yes, they are all in the same power because obviously you've fought with all four factions and came up with the conclusion. Just like Elysium was the same power as RoC when they fought...oh wait...

You have to be from RoC. lol love the post.
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    Wargasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    For having faught alot of GvG wars against RoC evo and radiance and for having been in radiance and empire i'm putting those guilds in the following order :

1. TheEmpire/Radiance
    2. RoC/Evo

RoC and evo are close to each other, evo has higher levels and all but roc are better pvpers, i think evo vs roc would be an entertaining war but none could win.

Radiance took one of roc's territory after 3 attemps and Empire failed after their only attempt. I don't think you can judge empire because they failed 1/1, leave Empire the time to readjust the strategy and then take land from roc. Btw radiance won in the last 5 minutes :P.

If you want my opinion about radiance their members are all blue named and they therefore gain no pvp experience. Alot of roc/empire members such as me are perma white/red and pvp alot. It makes of core of members who do know what they are doing and have leveled pvp skills first. Small details such as having a stun team during TW make all the difference, and no, you cannot judge a faction by their top levels, 80 players are in a war not 20.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hmmm. i think RoC has more higher lvls than Evo. and yeah, the main diff between Evo and the rest of the top 4 guilds is that they've had 0 serious GvG experience and they're better off having a different guild leader.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    For having faught alot of GvG wars against RoC evo and radiance and for having been in radiance and empire i'm putting those guilds in the following order :

1. TheEmpire/Radiance
    2. RoC/Evo

RoC and evo are close to each other, evo has higher levels and all but roc are better pvpers, i think evo vs roc would be an entertaining war but none could win.

Radiance took one of roc's territory after 3 attemps and Empire failed after their only attempt. I don't think you can judge empire because they failed 1/1, leave Empire the time to readjust the strategy and then take land from roc. Btw radiance won in the last 5 minutes :P.

If you want my opinion about radiance their members are all blue named and they therefore gain no pvp experience. Alot of roc/empire members such as me are perma white/red and pvp alot. It makes of core of members who do know what they are doing and have leveled pvp skills first. Small details such as having a stun team during TW make all the difference, and no, you cannot judge a faction by their top levels, 80 players are in a war not 20.

Ahaha, hahahaha. I'll prove your fact wrong, as always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2008

1. TheEmpire/Radiance
    2. RoC/Evo

Lol. So many mistakes.

First of all, Radiance took 2 territories out of 3 attempts (one of them was a free giveaway from RoC so they could defend against Empire). Second of all, We won in the last 20ish minutes, our TW started late, which doesn't matter at all; a win is a win. Third of all, I don't think you can really compare Radiance with Empire except for the fact that Empire owns 1 more land than Radiance. From what I've heard RoC was able to push Empire's offensive all the way back to their own base. Maybe Hong can tell us his opinion on this matter since he has been in both TWs.

I'd like to see Empire attack RoC again or vice versa just to see if Empire's strategy improved. Hopefully it won't be at the same time as Radiance's attack on RoC if we decide to go for them again. It's entertaining to have an 80v80 TW match win or loss.
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Its quite simple really.

1/Radiance beat RoC.

2/RoC successfully defended against TehEmpire and even made it into their base.

3/TehEmpire Chickened out and didnt attack RoC again.

4/Evolution = Fail at Etherblade.

While number 4 doesn't prove much, they're the only guild to have not taken part in a real GvG TW, therefore hard to gauge.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Ahaha, hahahaha. I'll prove your fact wrong, as always.

did u see wut u didere?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • IWageWars - Heavens Tear
    IWageWars - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Lol. So many mistakes.

First of all, Radiance took 2 territories out of 3 attempts (one of them was a free giveaway from RoC so they could defend against Empire). Second of all, We won in the last 20ish minutes, our TW started late, which doesn't matter at all; a win is a win. Third of all, I don't think you can really compare Radiance with Empire except for the fact that Empire owns 1 more land than Radiance. From what I've heard RoC was able to push Empire's offensive all the way back to their own base. Maybe Hong can tell us his opinion on this matter since he has been in both TWs.

I'd like to see Empire attack RoC again or vice versa just to see if Empire's strategy improved. Hopefully it won't be at the same time as Radiance's attack on RoC if we decide to go for them again. It's entertaining to have an 80v80 TW match win or loss.

The only thing is, If TE attacks RoC Im sure Radiance will follow UNLESS Radiance finally goes for Evo. As for the time clan, To make a thread about this won't work. Random little noobs that have never been in TW or seen any of us PvP, They will obviously vote for the most popular clan (The Carebears). RoC might always be at the bottom of these kinds of lists due to being the 'Drama guild' 'non carebears', Moreless if you carebear the most then you will be the top clan in some of these peoples eyes. Wargasm, TE is one of the top Carebear clans in HT. Hisui you really need to take a break, you camp these forums like crazy making posts about other clans when YOUR own guild leader takes your guild bank and money and leaves, Also seeing as 70% of the time I see you.. your blue named and if theres Pking going on, you are always in SZ or teaming with random people WHEN your own guildmates are getting whooped. Put RoC on the bottom list, let everyone hate all they want. In the end RoC gonna be on the top point blank.

If everyone wants to talk about clans proving themselves, Why is it TE had to pay no name clans to show up n fight us the same weekend they attacked.

RoC #1 Period, Some of these people shouldn't be allowed to vote.
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    @IWageWars

Have you even bothered to look at the poll?

1. Radiance

2. RoC

3. TheEmpire

4. Evolution

I'm inclined to agree with the current majority rule on the poll. RoC (as I'm sure you're aware) is nowhere near the bottom of this list.

Radiance probably sees RoC as a bigger threat than Evo, and unless Evo makes a move first will probably focus on wiping out RoC. Last week they caught them with their pants down, and perhaps humbled Hong's excessive ego a tiny bit. I don't believe they'll allow Radiance to take any more land anytime soon though.

I could probably say the same thing about TE. The only real difference is that TE has one of the largest territory holdings and is still trying to rebuild their guild bank. This week or next week they'll probably hit RoC and/or Dreamweaver.

As for Evo... way too much drama right now. I'm not even really sure what the hell's going on in that guild these days, but I don't think they'll collapse anytime soon.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Last week they caught them with their pants down, and perhaps humbled Hong's excessive ego a tiny bit.

catching us with our pants down would've been rolling us in the first 5 minutes, not barely taking in the last 15.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    @IWageWars

Have you even bothered to look at the poll?

1. Radiance

2. RoC

3. TheEmpire

4. Evolution

I'm inclined to agree with the current majority rule on the poll. RoC (as I'm sure you're aware) is nowhere near the bottom of this list.

Radiance probably sees RoC as a bigger threat than Evo, and unless Evo makes a move first will probably focus on wiping out RoC. Last week they caught them with their pants down, and perhaps humbled Hong's excessive ego a tiny bit. I don't believe they'll allow Radiance to take any more land anytime soon though.

I could probably say the same thing about TE. The only real difference is that TE has one of the largest territory holdings and is still trying to rebuild their guild bank. This week or next week they'll probably hit RoC and/or Dreamweaver.

As for Evo... way too much drama right now. I'm not even really sure what the hell's going on in that guild these days, but I don't think they'll collapse anytime soon.

Lmao pants down, yeah they got us good.. 15mins n it took them 2 trys really. As for Evo they cry over drama rofl, None of those carebears like drama. TE is hiding in the mist of things, Id like to see them attack dream port aswell. But Im just curious why no one has attacked Evolution.. but theyre at the bottom of this poll... Hmm.. TE scared..Radiance scared.. RoC cant so nothing RoC can do there. More land doesn't mean your the strongest, if you've watched TE only had to pick off noob clans. Im glad you know everything though Naris, Its funny when these no name people in no name clans talk like they were in the war.. Lmao. GG
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ok how about this:

Radiance invade RoC

RoC invade TE

TE invades Dreamport

Evolution invades Etherblade

If Radiance beats RoC again, it means they are stronger. If RoC can beat TE, they will be considered stronger. The guild that takes level 2 land faster between TE and Evolution will be considered stronger. If RoC holds off Radiance and captures TE, they will be considered the strongest. If Radiance and TE wins, RoC will be fighting for third with Evolution while Radiance and TE fight for first.

So how about less talking and more action?
    edited December 2008
    I like the idea personally, BUT if Rad attacks RoC and RoC attacks TE and TE attacks Dreamport and some how either of these fights are on the same day it would ruin alot.

80 RoC vs 80 TE .. then TE would have to send there top troops to Dreamport and rest aganst RoC.. OR vice versa.

Then throw in the random noob clans that try to attack the top 4 clans, It would throw off the whole idea.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Why would TE attack dreamport? That'd be the dumbest idea ever. If TE attacks lvl 2 territory it will be plume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ^ One or the other. I don't follow heaven's tear TW map too closely but it will be interesting to see TE attempt a level 2 land this week.

And oh yes, we can only pray all of these wars won't fall on the same day.
    edited December 2008
    Also don't forget, Im sure TE would pay another 5-6 clans to attack RoC again.
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    But Im just curious why no one has attacked Evolution
    Evolution has been attacked twice, once by us (Shadow) and once by VOODOO.
    Also don't forget, Im sure TE would pay another 5-6 clans to attack RoC again.
    Where are you getting your information from? World chat? We where part of the barrage that attacked RoC a few weeks back, we never received a single coin from TheEmpire. Of course the decision to attack RoC was ours and ours alone. We did talk to TheEmpire about attacking RoC but the final decision was mine and not by any influence of TheEmpire.

I can only speak from experience with 2 guilds in this thread as Shadow has only gone to 2 battles with the top 4.

RoC - Better organized in TW then Evolution and their PvP skills are ridiculous.
    Evolution - Barbs on crack. Seriously we where pounding the daylights out of their catapullers and their HP bars where not going down.

In essence EVO's Catapullers are much stronger then RoC's but RoC is better in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Shadow went verse our what bottom 40 lmao? You guys didn't go FULL out with RoC, so don't speak on us to much lmao.

Shadow and VOODOO attacked Evolution for no reason, you'd stand no chance to beat them.

So Shadow hasn't experienced real Territory Wars. And due to you guys attacking RoC when 5 other clans did? Shows you were hoping for a free win.
    edited December 2008
    So I take it you are in RoC. Well if you knew how to read I gave your faction compliment. I said you where better in TW then EVO.
    Shadow went verse our what bottom 40 lmao?
    You may have started with your bottom 40 but as soon as you beat Smirnoff you came full force at us and before the smirnoff win we were banging at your crystal.
    Shadow and VOODOO attacked Evolution for no reason
    We had reason, to participate in TW, its fun, do we need more of a reason?
    you'd stand no chance to beat them
    And you know this how? Where you in the battle with Evolution, have you ever battled Evolution?
    So Shadow hasn't experienced real Territory Wars
    There is a fake Territory Wars?
    And due to you guys attacking RoC when 5 other clans did?
    I'm confused by this sentence, you started it out with "and" then ended it with a question mark.
    Shows you were hoping for a free win.
    Free win, no, it shows that us "smaller" guilds are not afraid to do battle with bigger guilds. I had hoped that your faction would go full force against us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Sorry I dont wanna be all proper when I type on forums, As for your compliment.. Thanks.

1. When I say REAL Territory Wars I mean Top 80 vs Top 80 in a 3 hour fight.

2. Yes Im RoC on my other file.

3. We beat you in 10 minutes if I recall.

I'm glad no name clans try to attack though, But you can see my reasoning on the fact that you MAY have tried for free territory. We got attacked by 8 clans that weekend, so you do see how it fits together.

I hope you guys grow strong enough to take some territory though, I'd like to fight you guys Full force sometime. Keep up the hard work and attacks, But don't talk to much about any of the top 4 clans when none have come full force at you. It would also help you guys to try and PK more, you guys are mostly carebeared.

:)
    edited December 2008
    When I say REAL Territory Wars I mean Top 80 vs Top 80 in a 3 hour fight.
    I hope for this as well, we will get there.
    3. We beat you in 10 minutes if I recall.
    24 minutes - You had Smirnoff before us. I do admit that you sent your strongest forces against them first, we went 6 minutes later. After you won against Smirnoff you bum rushed all your high levels into our battle and creamed us. It was fun though :)
    I hope you guys grow strong enough to take some territory though, I'd like to fight you guys Full force sometime.
    We look forward to it.
    But don't talk to much about any of the top 4 clans when none have come full force at you
    We bid first on Evolution, I had no idea that VOODOO would bid as well. I can almost guarantee that they brought their highest levels and most of their force against us, Shadow was the bigger threat.
    It would also help you guys to try and PK more, you guys are mostly carebeared.
    Carebeared? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black. It is a PvE server, I have never understood why RoC plays on this type of server. I have 2 theories about this actually.
    1: So RoC can feel above everyone else on the server because they PvP and go whitename more then any other faction.
    2: Because in reality RoC would get creamed on the PvP server, PvE they can feel Uber.

Arrogance is the downfall of mankind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]