riot gone RQ gone guess whos next Spectral

Options
2»

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    only way sg1 could win a TW is if the land is given to them or you get ash to lead two TWs
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • RuyujinJach - Lost City
    RuyujinJach - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    only way sg1 could win a TW is if the land is given to them or you get ash to lead two TWs

Only way RQ could win a war...o ****.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Only way RQ could win a war...o ****.
    Horrible troll
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

ASH leads tw now?

interesting...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ASH leads tw now?

interesting...
    He did once, and most know the result...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Don't give yourself credit for what you didn't do. RQ didn't disband b/c of CQ. It was internal problems. We just happened to be fighting CQ at the time.

All the factions tend to self-destruct. RQ wasn't the exeption. Only those who were in Rq at that time know the details (spill the beans plox) of the cause for disbandment.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    He did once, and most know the result...

well i don't know the result, please enlighten me
    All the factions tend to self-destruct. RQ wasn't the exeption. Only those who were in Rq at that time know the details (spill the beans plox) of the cause for disbandment.

i'm sure you can guess as well as i can what happened, you were in rq with me for a long time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thepope - Lost City
    Thepope - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol is uber implying that sg1 had anything to do with these factions disbanding? i dont think i can recall sg1 doing anything of value... ever. they've just always kinda been around. congrats. may your mediocrity go on forever b:victory
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Uber's a pretty cool guy and eh doesn't afraid of anything

But really it was funny hearing him come on rq vent and yell at cbastor for pking non-kos guilds
    it was dying long before pandoras computer died and he started playing other games

rq has always had dedicated people who do amazing things in terms of initiative, skill, and time to play. at the same time, those same people all have had ADD and quit after a pretty short period of time

rq has always had about 20ish people of high level and of high enough activity to really keep the guild together. had more in the very beginning of course, and way less this past month

dont think its a cq or pandora thing. this game just gets boring end game.

/edit
    i misquoted one of your posts. meant to pick the one about pandoras computer
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i dont think i can recall Harvester doing anything of value... ever. they've just always kinda been around. congrats. may your mediocrity go on forever b:victory

Fixed, thank me later.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Harvester been of more use to the server than ur ding-dong been to u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • DevoL - Lost City
    DevoL - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Eventually all things come to a end. Cancer led Riot and went to A I O N, and around half the guild did too. Most went to Harvester, which is a guild list full of people that quit. Having Hidan / Spirea / Cancer / Sckye etc. just makes them look strong, doesn't help when they cant TW. I think around 40 people in that guild actually play the game.

People have already explain why RQ is gone. Just because you don't want to leave SG1 doesn't mean much since the same people that kill you now will probably kill you if you left. Except for 3 or 4 of your close friends I'm not sure who has stayed in guild. I haven't met anyone that I cant kill yet in SG1 lately. So this non factor archer > SG1

edit: Losing TW / mass PvP / etc does effect a guild. Look at the Detroit Lions for example
    b:bye
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well i don't know the result, please enlighten me

i'm sure you can guess as well as i can what happened, you were in rq with me for a long time
    TW vs Yakuza and SG1, ASH decided to zerg yakuza and sent one party to sg1. The leader of that party (Ravenger) didn't say a word until the crystal was down to like 20%, so by the time we got in it was pretty much almost down... it was pretty bad. Ironically because it was his first time we were listening to him even though we thought it was a bad idea.

And yeah most people don't get a lot of what's going on. It didn't exactly die with people leaving for spectral either. It was mostly just Column hardly being on to lead anything and the director leaving to make a new guild. Basically there was nobody left willing to/capable of lead(ing) the guild.
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Eventually all things come to a end. Cancer led Riot and went to A I O N, and around half the guild did too. Most went to Harvester...

Yeah and you skipped Hate, iFable, and FO too. Not everyone went to Harvester (at least right away). *barfs*

I was unfortunate to join the ex-hate (iFable) garbage for a few weeks. But thanks for the GVs. And, I hate all of you hahaha with love.....except Cent, and I feel sorry he joined Harvester. As apathetic I try to be, I have to admit, it's pretty sad to see so many guilds go byebye. When I come back (if I ever do), it seems like CQ will be the only one left, lawwwlllzzz, maybe then, the rest of the 9x-1xx will FINALLY unite.....NAHHHHH.b:chuckle
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    OP is User RedsRose.
    Don't trust
    it'satroll
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

The only productive thing Harvester has ever done was have schooled drop his 95 molder wrists, his past helmet and his cape to sg1/CQ LOL.

Thanks for playing.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Fixed, thank me later.

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tokyo will you marry me?
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tokyo will you marry me?

So you can suck it more often?
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

You sound like MiniTank from that sentence, seems like Harvester is on the same page as Spectral, being useful to the server by saving it from CQ.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    flame muchb:laugh
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I like how Harvester tries to defend itself and act like they are a factor.

Lets remember....

It took them 3 tries against Nagare... With at least double the 9x's that Nagare had.

Says... Levels arent everything.