Comments

• Retias - Sanctuary
    Retias - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    remorhaz wrote: »
    ty for payin attention, u got it right!

Lol

I got it right cause i want a reason to play as well so I didnt buy any anniversary packs.

So that give--> number of anni packs i bought = 0

XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buii
    buii Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "You want a reason to play, dont buy them -.-'

But there's people that dont want to farm for the endgame gears so they buy the packs -.-'"

all prices rose. is very difficult to buy things "farming"
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    buii wrote: »

all prices rose. is very difficult to buy things "farming"

If you are farming them, you do not need to buy them, since you are getting them yourself.... He did not say buy the things from farmers, did he? You can be self-suficient by getting all the mats yourself and not buying them from other people.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yes most of the members in-game do not post on the forums however, like I've said before:

If a company wants to see what consumer thinks about their product, do they go by and ask every single consumer their opinions? Of course not, that would be impossible. What they do is they take a small group of their consumers that they feel actively represents their average consumer's demographics. Then they survey this small group and use the results from that to come up with how the entire consumer base feels.

Well to PWE the forums is that small group that they use to represent the entire consumer base.

So as to say that someone is wrong simply because they can't ask everyone is kinda wrong, we represent the PWI community. And if say 90% of the forums is against anniversary packs, then I feel it is safe to say 90% of all PWI users is against anniversary packs.

I saw a post on these forums earlier that explained this is in greater detail, I will attempt to locate it.

Also I'm pretty sure that buii was referring to other necessities like charms and dragon orbs....
  • Retias - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If you are farming them, you do not need to buy them, since you are getting them yourself.... He did not say buy the things from farmers, did he? You can be self-suficient by getting all the mats yourself and not buying them from other people.

No i didnt say to buy them XD

I said to work for them by doing the instances XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buii
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "There are players that spend in game coin to buy gold to buy Annipacks with, some of them are in my own faction. Doesn't seem very fair to leave them high and dry."

also is unfair that poor people like me can not buy anything
  • Retias - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "There are players that spend in game coin to buy gold to buy Annipacks with, some of them are in my own faction. Doesn't seem very fair to leave them high and dry."

also is unfair that poor people like me can not buy anything

Did you even take the post in its context?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yes most of the members in-game do not post on the forums however, like I've said before:

If a company wants to see what consumer thinks about their product, do they go by and ask every single consumer their opinions? Of course not, that would be impossible. What they do is they take a small group of their consumers that they feel actively represents their average consumer's demographics. Then they survey this small group and use the results from that to come up with how the entire consumer base feels.

Well to PWE the forums is that small group that they use to represent the entire consumer base.

So as to say that someone is wrong simply because they can't ask everyone is kinda wrong, we represent the PWI community. And if say 90% of the forums is against anniversary packs, then I feel it is safe to say 90% of all PWI users is against anniversary packs.

I saw a post on these forums earlier that explained this is in greater detail, I will attempt to locate it.

Mostly I agree, however, the example here is:

If you take a poll of people in favour of gun control during the Democratic convention you will get numbers that are different than if you were to make that poll during the Republican convention. And both number would be different than if you were to do a random survey of the population.

The people that post in the forums are an interest group to start with, so we have biased opinions.

@buii - If you do not like being poor, work harder and get more coin.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • buii
    edited November 2009
    Options
    work more? your shopping for real money or what?

Gold prices rose over 300%

so I work more than 300%
  • KawaiiKelly - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiKelly - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why are the anniversary packs, BACK again? This has caused so much trouble. It was here the first time, raised the gold prices to 400k-500k. Gone, and the gold prices lowered to 300k. And then, back the second time, people became smarter and cranked the prices up to 500k a pack. And then it leaves, FOR A DAY, and people sell it for one million each. The gold prices are ridiculous. =\ Can the GM's, please take it out, FOR GOOD? It's called anniversary packs for a reason, there was an anniversary, but it can't go on for a month. b:cry Take them out! I liked it when gold was 120k each. b:angry
    f:shame
    edited November 2009
    Options
    work more? your shopping for real money or what?

Gold prices rose over 300%

so I work more than 300%

well go work more than, if you were to work 400% harder you would actualy get ahead.

Buying cash shop items for coins is a luxary. So if you want a luxary item, work harder for it.

Besides that, you can get all the mats you need for your gear in-game by farming yourself.

I have farmed all my gear, and I have been able to feed my fashion vice by working hard.

@ KawaiiKelly - Read this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5149452&postcount=1482
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    What they do is they take a small group of their consumers that they feel actively represents their average consumer's demographics. Then they survey this small group and use the results from that to come up with how the entire consumer base feels.

No, no, no. PWE is a business. Very rarely do businesses look at their forums to gauge public opinion, because they know that it's mostly going to just be people that don't like what they are doing, the people that are happy don't have anything to say about it. No, like other businesses, they look at their log books to come up with how the majority of the consumer base feels. Anny packs in... Money in goes up? Anny packs out... money in goes down? Anny packs go back in... Money in goes up again? Yep, people like them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buii
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you are very stupid ... I'm saying it's hard to buy things that are dear ... how you want to look for my 800k HH when it was worth 300k?
  • Retias - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you are very stupid ... I'm saying it's hard to buy things that are dear ... how you want to look for my 800k HH when it was worth 300k?

Huh? O.o

Not sure i understood that post...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Please calm the fighting here folks, this is not the place for that.
  • poverty
    poverty Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Since my thread got closed, how long will the packs stay for? Gotta wait for a month for a reply to say "tomorrow"?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    As I'm not the one in charge of sales I currently do not have an exact date to tell you.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    nevermind, you just answered it
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So much drama up in here 1875cee9.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    Homaru - Harshlands Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    As I'm not the one in charge of sales I currently do not have an exact date to tell you.

lmao

That's probably because pwi is making so much money they wont remove it.

Pathetic really.

The second time you brought them back I was disgusted, this is just b:shutup
    I'd rather not get banned.
    b:bye
  • Retias - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So much drama up in here 1875cee9.gif

Lol

That was drama? oups XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    okay this is one thing I do not understand. They were supposed to be gone starting of november two days later they re release them whats up with that? Also whats the point is it a anniversery 24/7? Why not make D orb sale or something. For a merchant like me anni packs are a nightmare when they reapear two days after i have completly stacked up on tokens. Also im pretty sure most players are tired of them and would like something else besides anni packs reapearing when they were supposed to be gone 2-3 months ago
    edited November 2009
    Options
    okay this is one thing I do not understand. They were supposed to be gone starting of november two days later they re release them whats up with that? Also whats the point is it a anniversery 24/7? Why not make D orb sale or something. For a merchant like me anni packs are a nightmare when they reapear two days after i have completly stacked up on tokens. Also im pretty sure most players are tired of them and would like something else besides anni packs reapearing when they were supposed to be gone 2-3 months ago

Read this... from a few pages back.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5149452&postcount=1482
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options

Why would they do what would make the player population happy? They're making money!
    edited November 2009
    Options

i see...but didnt they say at the start of novemmber?
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why would they do what would make the player population happy? They're making money!

most people i know would jump for a d orb sale =)
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No

They say in november...

...b:surrender
  • Retias - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i see...but didnt they say at the start of novemmber?

No

They say in november...

Edit: Lol how come youre answer to my post is over it? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ...b:surrender
    No

They say in november...

Edit: Lol how come youre answer to my post is over it? XD

lmao. that's awesome.
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ... oups b:embarrass

Don't worry I'll get us back on track

QQ ANNI PACKSSS

WE ALL HATE THEM BUT THEY'RE NEVER GONNA LEAVE BECAUSE PWI LIKES MONEY OVER THEIR PLARYERSS QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Fixed b:victory
This discussion has been closed.