CQ 9x veno 1 shot

Options

Comments

• Everix - Lost City
    Everix - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember actually being in CQ and everyone rushed outside of west for some reason. Well I got the urge to perdition. Killed like half of the CQ out there. Byeee pippins/amour/llama and co. Anywho. How much HP does Tokyo have now?
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember actually being in CQ and everyone rushed outside of west for some reason. Well I got the urge to perdition. Killed like half of the CQ out there. Byeee pippins/amour/llama and co. Anywho. How much HP does Tokyo have now?

More then youb:bye
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

24k..........
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    24k..........

ROFL, I just realized that he's asking you all over the place.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ROFL, I just realized that he's asking you all over the place.

Apparently my hp is some sort of magical number
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It is though :( I'm gonna gasm when he hits 25k.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

I won't make the decision for him but I think your hp might be his ideal barb hp. For a server like ours of course.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Alot of WB probually want to copy you cause you know how to use your ulti well.
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm not copying DT.I've been around as long as he has. And yes he has my ideal barb hp. I want the most HP on the server. Always was my goal. But I got 19k. So I'm happy.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    DT made me change my prospective on perdition. Thought it was a stupid skill that did half my hp. After he proved my words to be false all barbs started to go wild on me. Thank goodness all barbs didn't quite figure it out. (RQ barbs)
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    DT made me change my prospective on perdition. Thought it was a stupid skill that did half my hp. After he proved my words to be false all barbs started to go wild on me. Thank goodness all barbs didn't quite figure it out. (BH barbs)

get with the times old man =/
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lmao! DT good barb build.

So tell me DT........
    If someone were to pop a immune pill, as u were doing that side-twisting perdition animation.......what else are u good for?b:shocked
    Drop down, run to safezone build chi again?
    Oops, immune pot cooled down. GG rinse, repeat.b:surrender

You were good at one point, i give u that. But now, many barbs have surpassed you, pvp-skill wise.

Sorry if the truth hurts.b:cry
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
    edited November 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Lmao! DT good barb build.

So tell me DT........
    If someone were to pop a immune pill, as u were doing that side-twisting perdition animation.......what else are u good for?b:shocked
    Drop down, run to safezone build chi again?
    Oops, immune pot cooled down. GG rinse, repeat.b:surrender

You were good at one point, i give u that. But now, many barbs have surpassed you, pvp-skill wise.

Sorry if the truth hurts.b:cry

... Lol someone is jealous?

Mad you still get one shot whenever you run into me Wadizo?

You think I don't stun someone before I perdition?

You can't pop a pill when you're stunned.

Just because the wb in your guild don't know how to stun someone before they click the one shot button isn't my problem.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hear mighty swing and Occult ice are good skills for barbs.
  • rukhmath
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ... Lol someone is jealous?

Mad you still get one shot whenever you run into me Wadizo?

You think I don't stun someone before I perdition?

You can't pop a pill when you're stunned.

Just because the wb in your guild don't know how to stun someone before they click the one shot button isn't my problem.

Yeah. Cool story bro.
    So when your clicking the stun button, your enemy is just going to stand there huh? Not pop an anti stun, drop down, blink away, etc when they see you coming? Or are you refering to afk wq flying people?b:surrender
    Look DT.
    I'm just stating the facts, your perdition, is the only move you are good for. Once that is expended, you're a kitten.
    Thats a cool build for a cata puller/tank/sneak attacker.
    But lets not kid ourselves here, saying you are actually skilled in pvp.b:shocked

Also lmao at you taking a dig at other wbs.
    Are u that conceited to think you are a better pker than Ballin/Zechs/Devlinne/Fito ?
    Seriously has your head become that huge?b:shutup
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yeah. Cool story bro.
    So when your clicking the stun button, your enemy is just going to stand there huh? Not pop an anti stun, drop down, blink away, etc when they see you coming? Or are you refering to afk wq flying people?b:surrender
    Look DT.
    I'm just stating the facts, your perdition, is the only move you are good for. Once that is expended, you're a kitten.
    Thats a cool build for a cata puller/tank/sneak attacker.
    But lets not kid ourselves here, saying you are actually skilled in pvp.b:shocked

Also lmao at you taking a dig at other wbs.
    Are u that conceited to think you are a better pker than Ballin/Zechs/Devlinne/Fito ?
    Seriously has your head become that huge?b:shutup

Because everyone @ all times pops anti-stun @ all times in pvp right?

Please don't give out ideal examples in a hypothetical fight.

Like I couldn't just stun when someones anti-stun was up.. like someone would kill my by the time it was up?

PROTIP- Hell Mighty Swing = less cool down than all anti-stun skills

Who is conceited? I have hit zechs easily twice as hard as he has ever me.
    Ballin doesn't even play anymore and Devlinne and Fito would probably agree with me.

Sounds like you're just being lolumad over the fact you could whale away on me for hours and all I have to do is click 2 buttons to kill you tops.

You're claiming I have no skills in pvp anymore because I only use one skill... my bad that's all it takes 95% of the time in pvp.

If 99% of these posts note me as one of the best WBs on the server and you have no real argument against it.... who is in the wrong? The Server or you?

Unsuccessful troll is unsucsessful.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Because everyone @ all times pops anti-stun @ all times in pvp right?

Please don't give out ideal examples in a hypothetical fight.

Like I couldn't just stun when someones anti-stun was up.. like someone would kill my by the time it was up?

PROTIP- Hell Mighty Swing = less cool down than all anti-stun skills

Who is conceited? I have hit zechs easily twice as hard as he has ever me.
    Ballin doesn't even play anymore and Devlinne and Fito would probably agree with me.

Sounds like you're just being lolumad over the fact you could whale away on me for hours and all I have to do is click 2 buttons to kill you tops.

You're claiming I have no skills in pvp anymore because I only use one skill... my bad that's all it takes 95% of the time in pvp.

If 99% of these posts note me as one of the best WBs on the server and you have no real argument against it.... who is in the wrong? The Server or you?

Unsuccessful troll is unsucsessful.

Orly?
    So it has nothing to do with the coincidence, that the "90%" singing your praises are cq/alts/friends?
    Keep having your delusions of grandeur, i'll allow it.b:kiss

Btw, wth kind of logic is that "i've hit zechs harder than he ever has me" Nobody is talking about how much a barb hits another barb here.
    I've seen Ballin take out mezzy 1 vs 1 and not have to run to sz to build chi after.
    I've seen Zechs take out shinzoko, fly to fiddy_yen take him out, drop on Loveulong, take her out, and continue, without having to worry about that half-life charm ticking, running to sz to recover bs.
    I've seen Devlinne 1shot Rainrush , kite abit, 1shot Coh, turn into a tiger and bite Asero to death, and carry on again no perdition needed.

But no...........
    You.
    The ss of a single person lying dead and a large number in damage log egomaniac.
    The high hp, high perdition damage, low everything else barb.
    You have more skill right?
    Uh huh.
    Yeah Right.b:bye
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Orly?
    So it has nothing to do with the coincidence, that the "90%" singing your praises are cq/alts/friends?

Btw, wth kind of logic is that "i've hit zechs harder than he ever has me" Nobody is talking about how much a barb hits another barb here.
    I've seen Ballin take out mezzy 1 vs 1 and not have to run to sz to build chi after.
    I've seen Zechs take out shinzoko, fly to fiddy_yen take him out, drop on Loveulong, take her out, and continue, without having to worry about that half-life charm ticking, running to sz to recover bs.
    I've seen Devlinne 1shot Rainrush , kite abit, 1shot Coh, turn into a tiger and bite Asero to death, and carry on again no perdition needed.

But no...........
    You.
    The ss of a single person lying dead and a large number in damage log egomaniac.
    Uh huh.

Silly Wadizo! Trolls are for factors!
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Orly?

But no...........
    You.
    Uh huh.

Funny people have seen me one shot you wadizo, stoneMSN Spiritkeeper and transcend, Rag_Cloth in the same perdition... see how much more time efficient my one skill is?

NOTE: I was there when MEzzy and Ballin 1v1... Mezzy won 6 out of 7 times.

TERRIBLE example because that was also the time Mezzy destroyed Athran 4 times in a row and he raged.

And lol @ you thinking I need to run to safe, hello hell hp buff I have 2 bars in 10 seconds.

I can post numerous SS of me pulling a cata and wiping out 5-8 people with one perdition from your awful attempts @ triple attacks.

My half health hp after perdition must not be too tragic.. I managed to live long enough to take out your crystal with the rest of our catas.

... GG ?
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Funny people have seen me one shot you wadizo, stoneMSN Spiritkeeper and transcend, Rag_Cloth in the same perdition... see how much more time efficient my one skill is?

TERRIBLE example because that was also the time Mezzy destroyed Athran 4 times in a row and he raged.

And lol @ you thinking I need to run to safe, hello hell hp buff I have 2 bars in 10 seconds.

I can post numerous SS of me pulling a cata and wiping out 5-8 people with one perdition from your awful attempts @ triple attacks.

My half health hp after perdition must not be too tragic.. I managed to live long enough to take out your crystal with the rest of our catas.

... GG ?

Tokyo why are you arguing? He actually inferred your HP made your build bad.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited November 2009
    Options

... GG ?

Of course GG.b:surrender

Anyone reading the above debate, would realise a couple of things.....

1.) Your are indeed a 1 skill wonder.

2.) You attempted to insult other wbs in an attempt to inflate your ego, more, when that failed, you use examples of other people's achivements to somehow misdirect the audience to again inflate your ego. So infact you are an egomaniac.

3.) You feel that you are actually a crucial part to Cq's tw sucess, when infact, you stepped into cq late and are riding the sucess wave same as many others.

Sorry DT.......
    You are nothing special.
    Keep trying to pump yourself up.
    I'm sure many are amused at how hard you try for validation on the forumb:kiss
    edited November 2009
    Options

2.) You attempted to insult other wbs in an attempt to inflate your ego, more, when that failed, you use examples of other people's achivements to somehow misdirect the audience to again inflate your ego. So infact you are an egomaniac.

3.) You feel that you are actually a crucial part to Cq's tw sucess, when infact, you stepped into cq late and are riding the sucess wave same as many others.

Sorry DT.......
    You are nothing special.

1) One skill wonder would insinuate that one skill is indeed wonderous and does it's job.. so what is this whole argument about if I kill everyone with that one skill?

2)I'm not insulting other wbs, I'm simply stating the examples you're giving I have duplicated with my "one skill wonder"
    Idk about Zechs, but both Fito and Devlinne know I have no ill will towards any of them and I welcome the werebeast competition.

3)I am well aware I am not crucial to any part of CQ's success, I wasn't in cq @ the start of the server and look how well they did without me? They would successfully defend a triple attack without me. That is how CQ works though.. no ONE person is so big that their departure would destroy CQ.

Elayne Quit... CQ still wins
    Shizo Quit... CQ still wins
    Miss_Tika left.. CQ still wins
    Envy left..... CQ still wins
    I would leave... CQ still wins *GASP*

Do I have an ego? Of course I act the same in game as I would irl. But I am not above the idea of thinking I significantly increase CQ's TW ability by leaps and bounds.

I know what I'm capable of and so does everyone else on this server.
    That's why when I was in RQ I pulled cats, when I was in spec for a week.. I pulled cats.. and I pull cats now in CQ.

To just try and ignorantly ignore all of that is just you being spiteful and hateful in a videogame.. have fun b:victory

/End of it imo.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

Sorry DT.......
    You are nothing special.

b:bye There is no success wave ridden. If you contribute to a TW any given week you gave part in our success that week. Whats there to ride? If the people that join don't help to hold the land there is no success to be had. Your argument makes no sense. They aren't just fanboys they're actual integral members of this guild and most of them contribute to our continued success.

And as a barb you have a skill as overpowered as perdition, you should build your class around it. Just like you will see Sage Mages use Ice Dragon alot more than any other ulti because its the best to use. Tokyo knows what he's doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wadzio's ultis area terribad. Hit me only 3-4k ... sad. CQ heaven mages can hit me 10k+ no crits.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Having DT pull a cata makes it easier for other wb's. Everybody hate targets DT liek omg1 keel. While the other 3 wb's are standing there destroying your crystal. There have been numerous times where I am standing right beside him not getting hit its funny imo, but the same thing happened with Pnut and im not complaining b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • PrinceClare - Lost City
    PrinceClare - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

2656 dmg >>> 29k dmg .... Is NOT a 1 shot imo !!

And i promise you , just drop dragon on any class and w.e gears they have , and i`ll do 1 shot ! see how much dmg ..

Dude, I`ve 1 shotted the biggest cash shoppers on the server and did not post their pics or really felt proud about it . And now you feel proud of 1 shotting Arcane Veno with +1 gears !!!?

What would you do if that was me ? b:shocked

Think about it ... 1 shot a reall threat then i`ll say " GG Soul "

^_^
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    2656 dmg >>> 29k dmg .... Is NOT a 1 shot imo !!

And i promise you , just drop dragon on any class and w.e gears they have , and i`ll do 1 shot ! see how much dmg ..

Dude, I`ve 1 shotted the biggest cash shoppers on the server and did not post their pics or really felt proud about it . And now you feel proud of 1 shotting Arcane Veno with +1 gears !!!?

What would you do if that was me ? b:shocked

Think about it ... 1 shot a reall threat then i`ll say " GG Soul "

^_^

Hiroto v2.0?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PrinceClare - Lost City
    PrinceClare - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:shutup
    Hiroto v2.0?

what o.O ?????

If you mean im likw hiroto !!! I`D SCREAM NEVER be like that *********b:spitb:beatenup
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:shutup

what o.O ?????

If you mean im likw hiroto !!! I`D SCREAM NEVER be like that *********b:spitb:beatenup

Guess I gotta wait a little bit for someone to back me up on this, but I'm sure they can see it too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I shall wait for the day PrinceClare U_U;;; 's... and then I shall screenshot it!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]