Heals Show on Screen!!!

Options

Comments

• Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I would delete my post but I can't. Sowwy :(
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You don't have to call it crit healing.This happens in another game I player healer class in as I see blue numbers coming up meaning I know how much I am healing for as well as protection.This gives you a good indicator of how much to heal for as you maybe over healing.

It is good idea if the GMs here can get the devs to implement it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Henchman - Dreamweaver
    Henchman - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I am Henchman, And i approve this message
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You don't have to call it crit healing.This happens in another game I player healer class in as I see blue numbers coming up meaning I know how much I am healing for as well as protection.This gives you a good indicator of how much to heal for as you maybe over healing.

It is good idea if the GMs here can get the devs to implement it.

yes, but the trick is to get the gm's to actually read the post, thus i multi post to get spoons pissed xD

srry spoons =/
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yes, but the trick is to get the gm's to actually read the post, thus i multi post to get spoons pissed xD

srry spoons =/

I am sure they will.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    woot! i dont have to through my comp out the window yet xD
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Made my postie in the gen. discus. forum.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i should hold a contst to see who can find them all first haha
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Throw your mouse so I can chase it
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Throw your mouse so I can chase it

ok and ill run in the other direction w/ the gx's xP
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "a critical hit is a hit that does higher DAMAGE than normal" but hey who cares? clerical riot FTW

want to rit heal <3333
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "a critical hit is a hit that does higher DAMAGE than normal" but hey who cares? clerical riot FTW

want to rit heal <3333

thats y i said it could be called a crit heal haha
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This will probly be moved, an i already have it in other threads xD, but i wanna spread the idea to get to happen .

i was thinking in a TT tonight, "y don't heal crit?" It's a stupid question but theres no proof as to them criting or not cause we have no idea how much were healing at a time.

So we got to thinking, wat if heals show'd up on ur screen like dmg does on a mob. like if i'm healing a tank and use wellspring, in blue(or green xP) writing 3425 poped up over his head and thats how much it healed him for. or if i used ih it could show up like a DoT skill. that way we could track out heals and know wat our limits r, other than eyeballing it.

also it would hlp prove if heals crit by having "Critical Heal" pop up like "critical hit" does haha

Share ur ideas ppl, i wanna see blue numbers goin crazy on my screem as i spam ih xD

theres a poll thread too, so vote!:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5135752&posted=1#post5135752
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This will probly be moved, an i already have it in other threads xD, but i wanna spread the idea to get to happen .

i was thinking in a TT tonight, "y don't heal crit?" It's a stupid question but theres no proof as to them criting or not cause we have no idea how much were healing at a time.

So we got to thinking, wat if heals show'd up on ur screen like dmg does on a mob. like if i'm healing a tank and use wellspring, in blue(or green xP) writing 3425 poped up over his head and thats how much it healed him for. or if i used ih it could show up like a DoT skill. that way we could track out heals and know wat our limits r, other than eyeballing it.

also it would hlp prove if heals crit by having "Critical Heal" pop up like "critical hit" does haha

Share ur ideas ppl, i wanna see blue numbers goin crazy on my screem as i spam ih xD

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...=1#post5135752
    edited November 2009
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...=1#post5135752
    edited November 2009
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=497752
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:bye we lost city dont care about that
    all we care is the ep heal can keep us alive period
    edited November 2009
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=497752
  • Vraii - Sanctuary
    Vraii - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Just what we need, more numbers flying around.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5135752&posted=1#post5135752

Heal amount should show in green numbers.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Just what we need, more numbers flying around.

but clerics don't see numbers on their screen haha. only ppl actually hiting the boss/mob. as i've said before, only u'd see it. cause u dont see other ppls dmg when they hit, y would u see healing?
    edited November 2009
    Options
    they show on ur screen? o.o
    edited November 2009
    Options
    im just spamming posts to **** spoons off. it's the only way to get a gm to read it
  • Vraii - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I just assumed the person being healed would see it because its being done to them. Like when you attack them in pvp? Either way if you want to know what you heal for then do the math with your skill. Its a set number, which to me is a good thing.
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    but dont post in LC if you're not a LC player IMO
    cuz this section is all about CQ CQ CQ CQ YA HEAR?
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I just assumed the person being healed would see it because its being done to them. Like when you attack them in pvp? Either way if you want to know what you heal for then do the math with your skill. Its a set number, which to me is a good thing.

i see wat u mean about other seeing wat their being heal for, so maybe on hte healer and the healed would see it then.

exp;
    IH lvl 10-recover 714 + 30% or u base mag attack over 15 sec

so for me thats 714+(30% of 4k-5k), thus my heal can be anywhere from 1914-2214. so u never heal for the same amout every time. and if u use certian weapons, the difference could be much larger.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    idc about LC drama, i can post where i want ^^
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I heard that Cash shoppers dont care about healing at all ... since they're op enough
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if ur gonna say fail, at least say y instead of running and hiding haha.
  • Vraii - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i see wat u mean about other seeing wat their being heal for, so maybe on hte healer and the healed would see it then.

exp;
    IH lvl 10-recover 714 + 30% or u base mag attack over 15 sec

so for me thats 714+(30% of 4k-5k), thus my heal can be anywhere from 1914-2214. so u never heal for the same amout every time. and if u use certian weapons, the difference could be much larger.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to say an exact number, but an exact range. Mine is obviously smaller than yours and so 30% doesnt vary quite so much, but still you can approximate how much youre going to be healing. The need to see it strikes as purely novelty.
This discussion has been closed.