CQS Fall

timeser
timeser Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
hmmm, now before i get started, let me inform you that i don't hate cq. For being the dominant faction on the server, they're actually quite nice to the general lost city population. But come on. Enough is enough. Ever since i started playing Pwi all i've seen on that damn map is red. and its gotten worse and worse. i remember when spec had 3 yellow territorys. good times. But i think lost city needs to do something about our oppressers. If all the high powered guilds like Spectral, GZ, RQ, Nagare, Ominous, Harvester, FO, Suteki,and Dynasty's worked together im sure we could get at least 2 lands back from cq. Come on. Noob guilds need to stop bidding, swallow your pride and start merging with at least one of the 9 guilds above. they're listed in order of power btw sorry sg1, my alt was recently in your guild. You guys arent that great. So again im not QQing im just a bit tired of cq. Post your opinion and tell me what you think of this.
Post edited by timeser on

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I agree.

10char
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You lost me when you put power guild and Spectral, GZ, RQ, Harvester in the same sentence.
  • phillydip
    phillydip Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    re order that list
  • TimesEnd - Lost City
    TimesEnd - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    to what exactly
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I remember when the Map had 4 colors on it with multiple land owning guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • timeser
    timeser Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    those were the days.. we have to do something about it.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Let them win and pray to the PWE gods for a map reset.....thats about it.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Should band together to get rid of Spectral and RQ. They're the ones who took the colors out of the map.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Should band together to get rid of Spectral and RQ. They're the ones who took the colors out of the map.
    CQ should disband together to get rid of the QQalliance. They're the ones who took the colors out of the map.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nothing worse than people earning something and then wanting to keep it! STOP WITH THE GREEDE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dizzy's Recipe to revive TW fun.
    Harvester + RQ
    Suteki + Nagare
    GZ + FO
    (The others can mix too if they want, idk enough about their politics to suggest more)

Stir in some CQ magic (i.e. money) so that drama doesn't rip the factions apart too badly.
    Introduce new tideborn territories to give these factions a temp foothold.
    Fight where it's convenient to and actually learn TW tactics since you might have equal strength factions facing each other in TW for once.

You know this would make for a few explosive weeks of TW and, if we're lucky, you might even see CQ lose a 3 way more than once a month in the end result. Forums would be filled with interesting drama again. Too bad I'll probably never see this come to fruition since I'm leaving in a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You lost me when you put power guild and Spectral, GZ, RQ, Harvester in the same sentence.

Orly Devil?

Any other factions in L.C wich have won cq before? Any other factions come close to the strength as an opposition to cq, as the above mentioned?b:shutup

Told u so many times Devil, Engage the gears in your brain before flooring the accelerator in your mouthb:angry
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Also, maybe it's not up to the players to figure out how to balance the game >.> If PWI wants to put Daikoku on their payroll and ask him to fix the TW system, that might be different. Don't hate the player, hate the game...

Somehow I think I used that in the wrong context =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Next week, it would be a 6min defend gz, 20min defend spec, 6min defend Harvester.
    imo

non-factors.
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I love these 'Fall of CQ' threads.

Especially the part where the map gets a little more red every week.

More red=failing guild?

Anyways. I still think CQ should finish off the map.

Even though I hate the color red b:angry (has nothing to do with CQ)

After CQ finishes off the map.

I think, a good way to keep the server alive. (and intro some more color)

Would be for CQ to split into 4 guilds.

The original CQ and 3 others.

Evenly split CQ's members into those 4 guilds.

Have CQ foot the bill for the expansion of the 3 new guilds.

(meaning the 12.1m for each of the guilds to have max space, nothing more)

And maybe give each guild a land to jumpstart their campaigns.

Since CQ has I'm guessing roughly close to 200 members.

Each guild would have 50 members, leaving 150 open for recruitment.

So then there would be 4 colors on the map.

And the members of CQ would have a chance to test their skills against their own guildies.

However.

I don't see this happening.

Because I don't know how well CQ's members can keep the pvp friendly.

And I doubt SpaurdesterQuitZ wouldn't take the chance at a weakened CQ.

To start taking potshots at land.

Just thought it might be a cool idea =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fagnar
    fagnar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yarrrrr! I totally agree! Let's turn all **** guilds into one and then try beating CQ. Then CQ gonna butthurt us and then the **** guild will fall apart.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dizzy's Recipe to revive TW fun.
    Harvester + RQ
    Suteki + Nagare
    GZ + FO
    (The others can mix too if they want, idk enough about their politics to suggest more)

Stir in some CQ magic (i.e. money) so that drama doesn't rip the factions apart too badly.
    Introduce new tideborn territories to give these factions a temp foothold.
    Fight where it's convenient to and actually learn TW tactics since you might have equal strength factions facing each other in TW for once.

You know this would make for a few explosive weeks of TW and, if we're lucky, you might even see CQ lose a 3 way more than once a month in the end result. Forums would be filled with interesting drama again. Too bad I'll probably never see this come to fruition since I'm leaving in a month.

I wish you trolls would stop posting this ****. We won't ever lose a 3 way ever again. This server is all but dead. And the only people who will revive it is CQ itself. Just wait on it.

CQ Magic =/= money.

The reason CQ hasn't fallen apart is that the leaders, most of us, refuse to let drama run our ship. We simply ignore it or kick it in the **** unlike other guilds. The underlying success of CQ cannot be understood unless you know our roots. CQ was started by a relatively small group of People from PW-MY, we were in the same guild there for a year, it wasn't nearly as successful but it was run incredibly well. The core of us will always stick together and that's how we haven't fallen apart.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XoticDream - Lost City
    XoticDream - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ should disband together to get rid of the QQalliance. They're the ones who took the colors out of the map.

If everyone but Cq didn't suck so much perhaps. Think if BLT, Spec, RQ, GZ, Riot, Harvester and what ever other fail guild came along ever worked together or had any decent organization. Maybe, just Maybe, The whole map would not be so red. But no. Cq only wins because when it comes down to it, they have superior leadership, and can organize. Soon, Cq will die. maybe not today or tomorrow but soon. Someone out there has to have half a brain and know how to do the simplest of things. WORK TOGETHER.b:angry
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wish you trolls would stop posting this ****. We won't ever lose a 3 way ever again. This server is all but dead. And the only people who will revive it is CQ itself. Just wait on it.

CQ Magic =/= money.

The reason CQ hasn't fallen apart is that the leaders, most of us, refuse to let drama run our ship. We simply ignore it or kick it in the **** unlike other guilds. The underlying success of CQ cannot be understood unless you know our roots. CQ was started by a relatively small group of People from PW-MY, we were in the same guild there for a year, it wasn't nearly as successful but it was run incredibly well. The core of us will always stick together and that's how we haven't fallen apart.

SO basically, CQ is a fail guild from a different server who took the lessons from there, found a new server and used it to be the top guild. Now that is the most important lesson i guess.

P.S. I think that is the first decent post from Llama i ever read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    And fail guild like BloodLust, RageQuit, and Spectral fails to beat such a fail guild from other server.

I actually wasnt in that guild with them, but rather 1 of their oppositions.
    Good times in Oracle.
  • TheGuard - Lost City
    TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2009

CQ Magic =/= money.

Llama compare our map to other servers and you'll see what i'm talking about. Why be so greedy? you get your check in the mmail every week, so why are you even in this forum "CQS Fall"? I'm sure whatever lans of merging happen, you guys will still crush guilds with your power
  • InvokerMage - Lost City
    InvokerMage - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    SO basically, CQ is a fail guild from a different server who took the lessons from there, found a new server and used it to be the top guild. Now that is the most important lesson i guess.

CQ never "used the server to become a top guild" they used their skill, experience in TW and good leadership.
    LOL...."used the server"...that has QQ written all over it

Ever tried reading the forums before? check out pwi-forum.perfectworld.com, you might find it to be different to what you expected
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Just because we speak the truth about the almighty leadership of Athran and the successfulness of your guild against ours, doesnt mean these those posts arent decent.
    We boast our peens on the forum, and guess what? Map is red. lulz.
  • XoticDream - Lost City
    XoticDream - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Llama compare our map to other servers and you'll see what i'm talking about. Why be so greedy? you get your check in the mmail every week, so why are you even in this forum "CQS Fall"? I'm sure whatever lans of merging happen, you guys will still crush guilds with your power

here's a llama
    there's a llama
    and another little llama
    fuzzy llama
    funny llama
    llama llama
    duck

llama llama
    cheesecake
    llama
    tablet
    brick
    potato
    llama
    llama llama
    mushroom
    llama
    llama llama
    duck

+5 LLama
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ never "used the server to become a top guild" they used their skill, experience in TW and good leadership.

Learn English pls. " used it to be top guild " ... the it in the context is the lessons they learned and not the server.

And they did use the server if not a part of it.
    Ever tried reading the forums before? check out pwi-forum.perfectworld.com, you might find it to be different to what you expected

i recommend the same thing for you.
    Just because we speak the truth about the almighty leadership of Athran and the successfulness of your guild against ours, doesnt mean these those posts arent decent.
    We boast our peens on the forum, and guess what? Map is red. lulz.
    Sry i havent seen a post which fits in the criteria. Kinda of posts you make are just flames. I can read over tht post and still the thread would make sense. Fyi, i have nvr decredited CQ coz i kno of ppl who have worked hard to reach this position.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If everyone but Cq didn't suck so much perhaps. Think if BLT, Spec, RQ, GZ, Riot, Harvester and what ever other fail guild came along ever worked together or had any decent organization. Maybe, just Maybe, The whole map would not be so red. But no. Cq only wins because when it comes down to it, they have superior leadership, and can organize. Soon, Cq will die. maybe not today or tomorrow but soon. Someone out there has to have half a brain and know how to do the simplest of things. WORK TOGETHER.b:angry

I can agree with that. I've been saying something similar to this for quite sometime now. CQ will die out eventually. It will be from self-ban, everyone gets bored and quites(Closest one so far), or a REAL guild like CQ will have the tactics to take Conqueror out. Without a 3 way too. If you need a 3 way to beat a guild you're automatically pathetic. If you fail to beat a guild with a 3 way... you must fail at everything you do.

You know if people like you weren't trying to bring people down with their words instead of doing something I'm pretty sure that maybe, just maybe, the server wouldn't be so "QQ CQ."

You insist on continuing this stupidity and try to say things out of what you make it out to be instead of what it truly is. CQ did not fail in a different server. As a matter of fact CQs core is/was made up of 3 different factions that owned land. So please, stop making foolish assumptions.

I totally agree on this. ^^
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ is gonna lose to 4TehLulz this weekend.

Expect it.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2009

CQ Magic =/= money.

Dear Llama why must you take a post that is emphasizing how to have extremely competitive and fun TW wars to coincide the release of the tideborn expansion land and turn it into a CQ troll post. I don't care about CQ anymore other than that they are a massive fun drain on the server.

CQ magic is in large part.. money. Your strong core leadership is what got you so far but money fuels the momentum that keeps you where you are despite a majority of the server opposing you (and an increasing apathy among your members). Week after week we have to listen to you talk down on any and all efforts to change the status quo, something that might make the game interesting for CQ members again. But that doesn't seem to be an interest to you if it takes away from e-peen flaunting time.

There really is only one reason why so many hate CQ, you suck the fun out of the server by taking over any land that might be fun to fight over by factions that aren't all-star coalitions. Maybe this wasn't your original intention but it's pretty clear now that CQ wants an all red map, and no the server isn't holding our breath that you decide to be merciful to us and disband CQ after accomplishing this.

My plan was simply a way of capitalizing on the release of new territory with the tideborn expansion before CQ has enough weeks to mess that up too. All the talk of playing monopoly during TW and not even signing in to play the game just messes with people that actually enjoy this game still.

Yup.. people who don't really give a damn about this game anymore sign in once a week to ensure that the people who still care can't have competitive TW wars. They get thrown their huge incomes that most you talk to don't even consider that impressive anymore and release the Llama to taunt LC for another week on an all CQ all the time forum. Hopefully in a year's time I can return to a Lost City that has figured this problem out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ^ To the above:

I have to say it because I know that certain someone's will respond.

If you do not care: Why post a response like that?

Oh and I blame a lot of things on the boring server other then CQ and have such even BEFORE joining CQ.

Simple fact is --> The server is boring for many higher levels because we have nothing to do. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    So basically, Guild 2, 3, 4 declares war on Guild 1.
    All guild had about even income at 1 point of the game.
    Guild 1 dismantles/disbands(Guild 2 renames itself to no avail) Guild 2, 3, 4 in Territorial wars.
    End result is Guild 1 taking away all the fun, and should disband itself for being superior.