CQS Fall

2»

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So basically, Guild 2, 3, 4 declares war on Guild 1.
    All guild had about even income at 1 point of the game.
    Guild 1 dismantles/disbands(Guild 2 renames itself to no avail) Guild 2, 3, 4 in Territorial wars.
    End result is Guild 1 taking away all the fun, and should disband itself for being superior.

I think you have something there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    SO basically, CQ is a fail guild from a different server who took the lessons from there, found a new server and used it to be the top guild. Now that is the most important lesson i guess.

P.S. I think that is the first decent post from Llama i ever read.

Wasn't a fail guild persay. Was run very well we just didn't have the rank 8s to compete with WarLord. :P We did almost take a land from em once though.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So basically, Guild 2, 3, 4 declares war on Guild 1.
    All guild had about even income at 1 point of the game.
    Guild 1 dismantles/disbands(Guild 2 renames itself to no avail) Guild 2, 3, 4 in Territorial wars.
    End result is Guild 1 taking away all the fun, and should disband itself for being superior.

Wrong.

Guild 1 and 2 were at war,
    Guild 2 coerced 3 and 4 to attack guild 1.
    Guild 3 and 4 stupidly agreed.
    Guild 1 disbanded.
    Guild 2 became the new guild 1, and some from the original guild one reformed to make the new guild 2.
    Guild 3 had a change of leadership and finally realised they have to work with the new guild 2 to take out the now guild 1. Guild 4 was still delusional thinking that the new guild 1 would always have it's back. Lost city bought it hook line and sinker.

As time went on, guild 2 and 3 got sick of guild 4 sitting on it's **** and doing nothing, yet reaping the rewards, so guild 2 and 3 took our guild 4, while guild 1 watched (and probably laughed)Again Lost city is still too stupid to see what is going on.

Guild 4 watched as their empire came crumbling down, all the while thinking somehow guild 1 would save them(delusional still) Where in fact guild 1 was reveling in the fact, that they now have the perfect "angle" to expand, cut out the deadweight guild 4, and still have a squeaky clean image. Unbelievably naive and stupid Lost city fell for it again.

Wich leads us to today. Guild 4 on the brink of extinction, sees guild 2 get wiped off the map, and knows that now guild 2 would come for them and wipe them off, finally takes a look at the map and realises, there's nothing left for them, but to join guild 2 and 3 in an attempt to take down guild 1, wich is already in an obscene position of power on the map. Lost city, finally like a spastic child who fell and knocked something back right into position in it's head, realises abit of the truth. Every and all events up to this point, was orchestrated and executed masterfully by guild 1, to achieve this current state.

And so the saga continues..........
    Too little too late? Probably.
    One can only try their best at this point.
    We'll see what happens next.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Its funny how ppl thought CQ manipulated RQ and GZ to atk BL. It was flamez huge ego that had him atk everything he sees, it was the Stairway to Heaven TW that CQ took BL down, and flamez quit. CQ>BL. CQ follows that up by taking Hidden Orchid from RQ in 10minutes. Then RQ had a disagreement with BL(under yoshiki) for Etherblade City, so they fought foolishly. While CQ reaps in the rewards. GG nubs map all red you lose.

You speak as if Lost City is the victim of CQ's doing, while Spectral does is KOS any guild that rises to power and has any hint of CQ alt in that guild.
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes but color will the map be next? I mean it's obvious CQ can't stand up to 4TehLulz, maybe they will get a nice blue.
  • rukhmath
    edited November 2009
    Its funny how ppl thought CQ manipulated RQ and GZ to atk BL. It was flamez huge ego that had him atk everything he sees, it was the Stairway to Heaven TW that CQ took BL down, and flamez quit. CQ>BL. CQ follows that up by taking Hidden Orchid from RQ in 10minutes. Then RQ had a disagreement with BL(under yoshiki) for Etherblade City, so they fought foolishly. While CQ reaps in the rewards. GG nubs map all red you lose.

You speak as if Lost City is the victim of CQ's doing, while Spectral does is KOS any guild that rises to power and has any hint of CQ alt in that guild.

To the red quote. Yes i agree. Glad u too see it.

To the yellow quote tho..........lolustilltryingtosmokeLC?

Spec has never, and i repeat this again.....neeeeeeeevvvvvvaaaaa, kosed a guild, without said guild, hitting a spec member first and/or aiding spec's enemies.
    That the trouble with the new upstart guilds, they all think they only way to go, is to get into cq's good graces. So they put lips firmly to **** whenever they can........e.g.:Interfering with spec vs cq happenings.
    So what u suggest spec does? Just leave these guilds alone? Not retaliate, just lay down and take it? Sorry, No way.
    They wanna lay down with you guys, they get all the "perks" that comes with it.b:angry

As for the cq alt thing........so let me get this straight. You want to go on your cq main, go around pwi, pk as much spec as u like(can), then when you're satisfied, go back on your non-cq alt, and want that alt to be left in peace with no ramifications?
    That about right?b:shocked

Continue this back and forth please. The more u talk, the more u are giving me opportunities to bring to light some of the truths, that have long evaded the L.C population.b:victory
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • jacksonsquare
    jacksonsquare Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ugh..
    it's Not necessarily CQ.

it's RQ, Spectral, harvester, and riot, that...more or less forced them to do so.

Integrity had a land, Who took it? Riot.

Nagare had a land, Who took it? Harvester.

Gz had some lands, Who took it? RageQuit.

i DO agree a nice surprise for some low factions would be nice (i.e. putting one or two CQ's in the war, but letting it remain a surprise.) but those Factions HAVE to defend it from CQ's Non-friendlies/KoS, or else forest of haze could easily go from Sutekis hands, into harvester/Rq/GZ/spec/ and back into CQ's hands.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If you didnt atk any land thats not owned by CQ at the time, we would have never expanded this far. We've only taken land from BL, RQ, Riot, Harvester, and GZ.
    Shouldnt have saved the server from CQ by atking land that doesnt belong CQ.

Too late now, bunch of inferior useless cash wh0ring guilds. There are things money cant buy, like TW win against CQ.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If you didnt atk any land thats not owned by CQ at the time, we would have never expanded this far. We've only taken land from BL, RQ, Riot, Harvester, and GZ.
    Shouldnt have saved the server from CQ by atking land that doesnt belong CQ.

Too late now, bunch of inferior useless cash wh0ring guilds. There are things money cant buy, like TW win against CQ.

I know where you're coming from, and I agree. it's a tough spot, because on one hand, you're hated due to too many lands, and on the other, you don't want Spectral/Harvester/Gz/RQ(?) gaining power.

to non-cq's and non-SquardesterQuitZ, it sucks, but it's for everyones own good.
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009

That's why you get Mastercard.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This is true.
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • rukhmath
    edited November 2009
    Yup, too late now indeed.b:cry

All i'm goign to say is, the cq supporters, better hope cq never loses their hold, cos if they do, all you lap-dogs out there are going to have a real bad pwi experience in L.C.
    Count on it.b:angry
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There really is only one reason why so many hate CQ, you suck the fun out of the server by taking over any land that might be fun to fight over by factions that aren't all-star coalitions. Maybe this wasn't your original intention but it's pretty clear now that CQ wants an all red map, and no the server isn't holding our breath that you decide to be merciful to us and disband CQ after accomplishing this.

My plan was simply a way of capitalizing on the release of new territory with the tideborn expansion before CQ has enough weeks to mess that up too. All the talk of playing monopoly during TW and not even signing in to play the game just messes with people that actually enjoy this game still.

Yup.. people who don't really give a damn about this game anymore sign in once a week to ensure that the people who still care can't have competitive TW wars. They get thrown their huge incomes that most you talk to don't even consider that impressive anymore and release the Llama to taunt LC for another week on an all CQ all the time forum. Hopefully in a year's time I can return to a Lost City that has figured this problem out.

I don't expect any of the 70-90s to understand what Conqueror is doing because you weren't here from the beginning. (If you were then you need to quit now because being a slow lvler won't do for you)

You guys can hate us all you want. What you and many other fail to realize is that Conqueror doesn't just let people bully them.

examples:
    If I have 10 lands and am surrounded by enemy factions that are constantly attacking me what is the sensible thing to do? Let them do it and not attack back or attack back weakening their chances of succeeding? I would hope you would choose the second option.

If after I finally get rid of those enemies but did not take all their land and smaller guilds decide to take it what will I do? Since they aren't enemies and are doing it for fun let them keep it? Or do I take it because I'd like to give people a taste of oracle? I'd choose the first choice because people need to have fun too.

Obviously since those who are trying to get rid of me still are trying to attack me they will go for the guilds that took the dead factions land. Then they will continue their annoying assualt on me, this time with 2 other factions.

I'm obviously going to have to get to work huh? I'm going to take their little advantage toward me away so that I can lessen the impact they are doing to me.

Woops, took all the land because every other faction isn't trying to get strong to obtain land from those people that are attacking me and happen to be on kos with them too.

Just to let you know, it wasn't cq that sucked the fun out of the server. If you were here from the beginning you would know that.

P.S. Sorry for the long example.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So let me know if I got this right...

CQ had some lands, so did RQ, Spec, GZ.
    And some smaller Factions had some land.

Instead of RQ, Spec and GZ etc attacking CQ, they took the smaller factions land, and CQ then took these lands off RQ, Spec and GZ.

Leaving CQ with the majority of land.

err.. am I close? hb:surrender
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    So let me know if I got this right...

CQ had some lands, so did RQ, Spec, GZ.
    And some smaller Factions had some land.

Instead of RQ, Spec and GZ etc attacking CQ, they took the smaller factions land, and CQ then took these lands off RQ, Spec and GZ.

Leaving CQ with the majority of land.

err.. am I close? hb:surrender

Close but not quite there.

CQ beat those enemy guilds before the smaller guilds decided to attack them and try for themselves. Some of those enemy guilds loldisbanned and smaller factions took the remaining.

CQ let them play their little cute games of TW for a while. GZ comes in and take them and then spectral and rq take from gz and then they begin tw against us.

those smaller guilds were taken from the bigger guilds that happened to have them on kos. Strangely enough GZ had a bunch of kos while we were allied with them.

Edit: Hopefully the details I left out don't confuse you. I left out a lot of details for a reason.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009

CQ beat those enemy guilds before the smaller guilds decided to attack them and try for themselves. Some of those enemy guilds loldisbanned and smaller factions took the remaining.

CQ let them play their little cute games of TW for a while. GZ comes in and take them and then spectral and rq take from gz and then they begin tw against us.

those smaller guilds were taken from the bigger guilds that happened to have them on kos. Strangely enough GZ had a bunch of kos while we were allied with them.

Edit: Hopefully the details I left out don't confuse you. I left out a lot of details for a reason.

Ahhh ok. Yeah I get the basics of it all anyways. Just wish I started playing this sooner b:victory.

Thanks for info anyways.

I'm off to do a 2 hour maths test. WISH ME LUCK!
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
  • Everix - Lost City
    Everix - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I miss hearing about AxeGang and those old guilds. I demand a return! Also. WTB: Raven.
  • rukhmath
    edited November 2009

Good golly miss molly!!!!!

Xtacy has just spoken the absolute truth.
    I mean really. That is exactly how it happened.
    (can't believe i'm about to say this)
    but.......... reluctantly.......
    Qft.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I miss hearing about AxeGang and those old guilds. I demand a return! Also. WTB: Raven.

I miss them too tbh. AxeGang was by far my favorite allies out of all the people we allied with. And as for Raven, that guy is the funniest guy in this server. Never laughed harder from anyones jokes/trolls/stupidity.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    daikiou er CQ's leader is a good leader, never really seen him talk, except for when he was sellin stuff o.o I think Spec should disbanned and sum1 else take over Spec's leader's job.

edit: athran
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I remember when CQ only had about a fourth of the server, and there was still land that wasn't taken. It's taken a long time but CQ has finally almost taken over the entire map. Glad their color is red, very fitting color for their name. And I also get a laugh whenever I see the map thinking that LC is communist. But I don't think they can hold all the land forever. After all, if every land was attacked I doubt CQ could come out without losing anything due to sheer numbers.