• Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    bump because someone made anther poll about the same thing.b:chuckle

Pardon. I'm an idiot... >.<
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    nah. New BM's are always on the rise. This poll will get more accurate with the passage of time.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary
    Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    there are lots of people in sanctuary using swords.. o.o perhaps every server does.. b:laugh i started with sword at lvl 1
  • DXBWarrior - Harshlands
    DXBWarrior - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yep its just about ur gear and build , and as i saw axe's makes a great dmg so yep my main weapons are axe's.b:victory
  • SoulTedSu - Lost City
    SoulTedSu - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    my main is Axe and my second is Fist

Axe for pvp -to Kill LA , Magic User , TW, for pve - aoe grind.

Fist for PVP - barb for pve - saving pots so can earn a lot of coin and less repair fee compare to axe
  • Chilo - Heavens Tear
    Chilo - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Axes.
    I started with swords but changed around 30 and it was good decision (i'm pwe player). AOE skills rules :-) When i have spare sp maybe i'll move on with sword skills again, I sometimes miss the speed (fists are not a real option for str/vit build).
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    fist primary, axe secondary
  • Arkright - Dreamweaver
    Arkright - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The poll seems to be starting to even out lol... That's unexpected.
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm using swords on my BM. As it has been said before, they are an elegant weapon from a more civilized time.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belly - Harshlands
    Belly - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i'm not getting why people say axes are the best pk weapon, poles win that category. axe is great for TW, and for anything with multiple people. pole wins out 1v1 in damage though, and has the range to kill a runner/open from a range.
  • X_Boot_x - Sanctuary
    X_Boot_x - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've seen so many different opinions about weapon paths and such. And this poll is just to see how what Path all of you BM's took as your main weapon.

3 paths.

Fist/Pole/Axe
    I gave up healing for more immediate methods.

x_Boot_x
    _WillFire_ ( retired )
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    here Is A Mage's View On Things

Im A Mage, And The Only Type Of Bm That Has Ever Killed Me (without A Lucky Crit) Is A Sword Bm ( Although, With My Genie, I Just Dont Lose To Any 4x Of Any Type) A Pole Bm Did Their Ult Glacial Thingy And Hit Like 800 On Me (robe) And Im Lvl 46 So..... Then Shortly After, A Sword Bm Used His Ult And Hit About 1200 (both Hh60).

Sword Is The Best Because:

1.) Axes Hit To Slow- Like 2 Hits Per Stun
    2.) Polearms Are To Weak For The Hit Rate-3 Hits Per Stun
    3.) Sword (single Sword Or Blade) U Get 4-5 Htis In Per Stun And U Have That High Chance To Crit (min Str Req, 30 Vit Cap, And The Rest Dex((best Pvp Build)) So You Want A Faster Weapon. More Hits = More Crits.

Sure, Axes Are Great If U Rely On Luck To Kill. (zerk Etc) But They Have Low Low Low Low Accuracy. Unless You Have Misty Forest Rings (8m A Pop) You Arent Gonna Hit Anything Unless U Are A Dex Build Axe Bm. Swords Are Just All Around Great 1v1. Alot Of Ranged Skills (for Runners) High Accuracy And Dodge(for Other Melee Classes And The Dreaded Dex Archer.) And High Chance To Crit.

Polearms Are Great If You...... Nevermind. The Only Thing I Can Think Of Is They Look Cool When You Swing Them. I Worry When Im Fighting A Blade Bm(not So Much A 2x Blade, Though) I Dont Think Ive Ever Second Guessed Myself On A Polearm. Maybe Once Or Twice On An Axe Bm, Because If They Crit(like 2% Chance Lol), You Are Either Dead Or Close To It.

If You Like Big Numbers Popping Up On Your Screen, Dont Play A Bm, Play A Wizard (thats What I Did.) Bm((imo)) Is All About Doing Damage And Doing It Fast, Just Small Hits At A Time.

Sword Bms(combined With Genie's Thunderstorm) Are Almost Unstoppable. They Use Physical Marrow And You Shock Them With Genie. Its Great.

Edit: I've Seen Archers Sit There And Lol As Axe Bms Their Level Tried To Hit Them ( The Gap Gets Bigger @ Higher Levels) And Ive Seen The Same Thing With Polearm Bms. I Have Yet To See An Archer Lol @ A Blade Bm Hitting Them, Unless They Are Quite A Bit Higher Level.

Alright, I've Spent 20 Mins Or So On This, So I Hope This Is Helpful To Whomever It May Apply To. Thanks :)

U Fail Hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • cheffrinmaggeliano
    cheffrinmaggeliano Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I put axes/hammers for me.... Im currently using dual swords, which i like, but most of the game it was hammers... Im quite the noob so i dont know what weapon is best or what im gearing my guy towards... But i like hammers... in real life that would spell carnage better than anything else i think lol
  • Rhenya - Harshlands
    Rhenya - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Main path fists (my main char is a barb, so can't do without casting cancel skill,
  • Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Fists, cus a) i dont like seeing "miss miss miss" and b)i like the speed. also cus of this

Everything else as subweapon path :P
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x