Is there a rule against...

Brawla - Dreamweaver
Brawla - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Tideswell (East)
...running your own little event? Like a mass parade, races, pvp fights to give rewards away..? I think I want to do that lol.
Post edited by Brawla - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ...running your own little event? Like a mass parade, races, pvp fights to give rewards away..? I think I want to do that lol.
    not that i know of.....guilds do alot of these
    GRAPHICS AND MOTION DESIGNER
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No rule against it. It just ends up being really hard to organize, unless you've got a lot of people helping out. PK-fests happen all the time, and there have been some other events, but typically people don't try to do server-wide events, thanks to griefers.

My faction used to run hide and seek games for rewards all the time. It justs begins to cost quite a bit...especially with the recent spike in prices. -.-
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No rule against it. It just ends up being really hard to organize, unless you've got a lot of people helping out. PK-fests happen all the time, and there have been some other events, but typically people don't try to do server-wide events, thanks to griefers.

My faction used to run hide and seek games for rewards all the time. It justs begins to cost quite a bit...especially with the recent spike in prices. -.-

PK: Player Killing*.

(Points at your signature.)

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brawla - Dreamweaver
    Brawla - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Uh, PK is like saying USA. Acronym. People saying wut, no, or just what ever means to shorten a word through butchering it is I think what her sig points out
  • zamoraklion
    zamoraklion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    BelleFemme, Taranta's signature is referring to a style of typing tht strted wth multitap txt msging, where ppl leave out vowels to make the word shorter and easier to type. As Brawla pointed out, there's a big difference between that and using acronyms.