So changes have been made lol

ZephyrZeus - Heavens Tear
ZephyrZeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Well funny i seem to rember on last glitch concerning dum clothes being sold for more game coin than they was ment to be worth. we was all told changes have been made to make sure this doesnt happen again.. yet we are here again, would love to no how when we see lots of system messages all day about buying stuff from boutique u cant spam messages we realy want to see. like due to another glitch we shuting down server dont do a rebirth or a tt dont waste money on wines for fbs. hell we have had glitch in have a listen ex for weeks now not 1 system message not 1 server shut down but i bet that cost every 1 loads... mmm yeah still waiting for my 100k and mirages 10 weeks later bet i ll get them. a litle heads up on the shut does ith sytem messages like a few hours be for spaming world chat might help me thinks. getting sick of wasting $ on server shut downs and glitchs ... oh and think the changes u made to never let a glitch like this happen again kind of doesnt work . b:angry
Post edited by ZephyrZeus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Could you use some punctuation next time? Sentence structure? English?

All I read was blah blah QQ blah blah QQ I can't be assed to check the forums for server maintenance times QQ blah blah QQ some more.

I knew the servers were coming down today long before they came down. If I can know... so can you.

~Saitada
  • XGorgoroth - Heavens Tear
    XGorgoroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do you want a bottle with warm milk as a compensation?b:chuckle
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Could you use some punctuation next time? Sentence structure? English?

All I read was blah blah QQ blah blah QQ I can't be assed to check the forums for server maintenance times QQ blah blah QQ some more.

I knew the servers were coming down today long before they came down. If I can know... so can you.

~Saitada

Agreed. Me can't understand his strange dialect. b:shocked
    And me learned teh english on the interwebs. (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think TC is pregnant, because he missed a few periods >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • SunriseWind - Heavens Tear
    SunriseWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you dont speak english....you write in LoLSpeak, from the ICanHasCheesburger site! guess that makes you a LoLHamster!b:chuckle

Agreed. Me can't understand his strange dialect. b:shocked
    And me learned teh english on the interwebs. (>.<)'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear a coat of angels' breath and
    warm myself with God's love.
    ~Emme Woodhull-B
  • ZephyrZeus - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    yeah being unable to spell or pop a few things in the right place means what ??????? maybe the fact u picking up on that more shows ur true class like to take the mic do u make u feel big and special... still true what i wrote so yeah kind nice to see some nice players like u guys showing why i dont use forums.. they have a sytem message in game use it is what i am saying so bite me b:pleased
  • Sturym - Heavens Tear
    Sturym - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, I'm just a little confused since I've known since this morning that the server was going down. All it takes is a little initiative from you to check the forums every week around maint. days. It's not difficult. Most of us knew this was coming. To be honest, the GMs shouldn't have to system message every time a server is going down for maint. It happens almost the same time every week.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ...what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Epidemik - Lost City
    Epidemik - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you dont speak english....you write in LoLSpeak, from the ICanHasCheesburger site! guess that makes you a LoLHamster!b:chuckle

i lol'd b:laugh
    but i cant understand OP either b:surrender

but least he tried
    -Hiatus/inactive
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Did not understand OP.

Do not feel like trying to translate.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do you want a bottle with warm milk as a compensation?b:chuckle

this^^ b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    yeah being unable to spell or pop a few things in the right place means what ??????? maybe the fact u picking up on that more shows ur true class like to take the mic do u make u feel big and special... still true what i wrote so yeah kind nice to see some nice players like u guys showing why i dont use forums.. they have a sytem message in game use it is what i am saying so bite me b:pleased

let me repeat what I said because obviously your slow and don't understand simple english.

If I can know about server maintenance hours before it is scheduled, so can you.

Now, go QQ to mommy because someone is telling you to be responsible on teh interwebz!

~S
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ˙ʎɐs ɐuuɐʍ noʎ ʞuıop ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʇsnɾ puǝɥǝɹdɯoɔ puɐ `pɐǝɹ uɐɔ ǝldoǝd ʎɐʍ ɐ uı ʇı op `ʇuıɐldɯoɔ ɐ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʎllɐǝɹ noʎ ɟı ˙ǝldoǝd ɟo ʇno llǝɥ ǝɥʇ ǝsnɟuoɔ oʇ ʍoɥ sʍouʞ ʎllɐǝɹ do `ʍoʍ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    ˙ʎɐs ɐuuɐʍ noʎ ʞuıop ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʇsnɾ puǝɥǝɹdɯoɔ puɐ `pɐǝɹ uɐɔ ǝldoǝd ʎɐʍ ɐ uı ʇı op `ʇuıɐldɯoɔ ɐ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʎllɐǝɹ noʎ ɟı ˙ǝldoǝd ɟo ʇno llǝɥ ǝɥʇ ǝsnɟuoɔ oʇ ʍoɥ sʍouʞ ʎllɐǝɹ do `ʍoʍ

I LOL'd after reading that.. it took a few seconds longer than normal because I had to flip everything in my head (ow that hurtzzzzzz) but that is cool.

~S
    edited October 2009
    let me repeat what I said because obviously your slow and don't understand simple english.

If I can know about server maintenance hours before it is scheduled, so can you.

Now, go QQ to mommy because someone is telling you to be responsible on teh interwebz!

~S

lol bring them thats best u got.... sticking to topick any how so u think that we all should check forums every other hour then ? when its very easy for the gms or who every to use the systems message to better effect to give us all some more heads up on when server is shuting down. and come on more insults u pro helper giving pwi the fan base it needs more .... rofl way to help and be freindly b:chuckle
  • Ixiel - Sanctuary
    Ixiel - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think TC is pregnant, because he missed a few periods >.<

No one has quoted Vulp's epic post. So I shall do the honours.
    A B and C, abandoned but controlled.
    M can't you see? Half of me was sold.
    X Y and Z, Xerox your zombies then
    there's nothing here but
    Life 1 0 1.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i think it more has to do with the attitude with which you present your argument. but for everyone opposed to the OP, there's really nothing wrong with having a longer warning in-game and having a few glitches fixed so meh

wait...the sell **** for more than it's worth glitch is at it again?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    No one has quoted Vulp's epic post. So I shall do the honours.
    ˙ɔıdǝ ǝɹoɯ sɐʍ ǝuıɯ ǝsnɐɔǝq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    lol bring them thats best u got.... sticking to topick any how so u think that we all should check forums every other hour then ? when its very easy for the gms or who every to use the systems message to better effect to give us all some more heads up on when server is shuting down. and come on more insults u pro helper giving pwi the fan base it needs more .... rofl way to help and be freindly b:chuckle

Dude. It was posted 12 hours ago. not 1/2 an hour ago, not 5 hours ago, 12 hours ago. What? You can't be assed to check the forums once or twice a day? You can't be assed to REMEMBER a weekly maintenance?

Blame yourself. You didn't bother to take a couple minutes out of your 'busy' day to check the forums to see if there was anything you should be aware of. Your bad. Not the GM's. Learn to take responsibility for your own **** ups.

YOU could have known if you had looked. YOU did not look. The fault is yours.

Oh and I am being helpful, I am telling you to stop being a lazy little baby and do things for yourself instead of wanting someone to hold your hand for you so you don't have to take responsibility for your self or your own actions. As for being friendly? Why should I be friendly to you? you come on the forums screaming and yelling like a spoiled little brat and expect people to be friendly?

Um.. No.

~Saitada
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    They say dont **** where you eat dude, your character is like toally taking a dump all over the buffet line Zeph :P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009

lol whut??? b:shocked
    funny-pictures-boxing-hamster.jpg

Also at the OP. Teh Internet kitty has sensed your fail. (O.o)
    internet_failure.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    i think it more has to do with the attitude with which you present your argument. there's really nothing wrong with saying "could we have a longer warning in game next time? and could some bugs get fixed?" wait...the sell **** for more than it's worth glitch is at it again?

well maybe u cant rember the gold glitch where players where buying items of clothes from boutique and npcing them buying gold with coin and buying more said clothes. we was all told after emergency server shut down that safty messures have been put in place to stop this from happening again. yet clothes are here on game with more value than they was ment to be. so want to no what happend to said safty meassure and yes kind of ticked off as i see a game i really enjoy going down the pan with glitch not being fixed when we have all these shut downs man how longs the rubber band 1 been with us..... b:shocked
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    free clothes that sell for 37k each, omg, thats such a glitch. duke rose sold for millions, youre over reactng, mr whiney pants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Dude. It was posted 12 hours ago. not 1/2 an hour ago, not 5 hours ago, 12 hours ago. What? You can't be assed to check the forums once or twice a day? You can't be assed to REMEMBER a weekly maintenance?

Blame yourself. You didn't bother to take a couple minutes out of your 'busy' day to check the forums to see if there was anything you should be aware of. Your bad. Not the GM's. Learn to take responsibility for your own **** ups.

YOU could have known if you had looked. YOU did not look. The fault is yours.

Oh and I am being helpful, I am telling you to stop being a lazy little baby and do things for yourself instead of wanting someone to hold your hand for you so you don't have to take responsibility for your self or your own actions. As for being friendly? Why should I be friendly to you? you come on the forums screaming and yelling like a spoiled little brat and expect people to be friendly?

Um.. No.

~Saitada

lol some think tells me ur being so helpfull to me and so freindly due to me posting on ur thread rofl i smell troll have fun with ur lottery any how b:laugh
    ps rofl
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well since everyone else is too bloody stupid and lazy to ""Translaate"" it: the maintainence times are on the website, but only like 5% of PWI go on the forums. like 1% actually goes on it alot (ie 200+ posts).

They should say when the maintenence is on the little window that pops up when you go on the main menu (unless it already does, i always press enter as fast as i can). But the only thing they write there is OMG ANNIV PACKS R BACK. HALLOWEEN COMING SOON. CHARGE ZEN @ PWI.PERFECTWORLD.COM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    lol some think tells me ur being so helpfull to me and so freindly due to me posting on ur thread rofl i smell troll have fun with ur lottery any how b:laugh
    ps rofl

You posted on my thread? *goes and looks* Hmm guess so, didn't remember you. Not why I'm ragging you here though. I responded to your question/statement there because it seemed pretty valid (go look, you will see what i mean).

Here though I think you need to try and be aware of whats going on with the game and not require the GM's to hold your hands for stuff we should ALL be aware of (like weekly Maintenance's which I knew about the first day I played because I checked to see what I should know).

If I seem harsh or sound harsh, I am because people really need to take responsibility for themselves and know whats going on around them. Seriously.. how long have you played PWI? How many weekly maint. have you been through? You'd think by now you would remember them. So no it isn't PWI's responsibility to warn you in game at all. They only need to say "hey guys, weekly maint at blah blah time. Don't get caught out!"

Granted It would be nice if they gave an hour shout, a 15 minute shout and then the 5 minute countdown (Another game I play does that) But they don't HAVE to do that. It is our responsibility to know when things are going on here in the game (and in life) and to take responsibility when we **** up.

~S
  • VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear
    VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    leveledup-1.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Well since everyone else is too bloody stupid and lazy to ""Translaate"" it: the maintainence times are on the website, but only like 5% of PWI go on the forums. like 1% actually goes on it alot (ie 200+ posts).

They should say when the maintenence is on the little window that pops up when you go on the main menu (unless it already does, i always press enter as fast as i can). But the only thing they write there is OMG ANNIV PACKS R BACK. HALLOWEEN COMING SOON. CHARGE ZEN @ PWI.PERFECTWORLD.COM

exactly my point

the system messages could be used alot more to help with info like server shuting down longer than 30 mins or what ever b 4 hand any how.
    edited October 2009
    They say dont **** where you eat dude, your character is like toally taking a dump all over the buffet line Zeph :P.

u never tried dumplings mmmmmm tastey b:thanks
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well maybe u cant rember the gold glitch where players where buying items of clothes from boutique and npcing them buying gold with coin and buying more said clothes. we was all told after emergency server shut down that safty messures have been put in place to stop this from happening again. yet clothes are here on game with more value than they was ment to be. so want to no what happend to said safty meassure and yes kind of ticked off as i see a game i really enjoy going down the pan with glitch not being fixed when we have all these shut downs man how longs the rubber band 1 been with us..... b:shocked

1695.jpg
This discussion has been closed.