Comments

• Delkitty - Dreamweaver
    Delkitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    maintenance again... im so happy b:cry
    gonna watch this kinky video over and over again
    b:cry b:cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0Ru85dWPM

LOL I like this youtube video I think I am gonna play milaysian version of pwi
    http://www.perfectworld.my
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well I've had that glitch
    but now I'm bald /all/ the time. I've even bought a makeover scroll to put on her hair, but when I log back in, she's bald again. b:cry

Yikes! Yeah that needs to be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OMG! Is that all you people can do?

All everyone seems to do on these forms is complain! Everyone should be happy that they let us know whats going on! Be happy Perfect World is here for us to play. If all you can do is complain then maybe you should look elsewhere if you think PW is such a horrible game!

PW ROCKS! b:victory

Edit: You guys should bring a flash sale on dragon orbs again! I only need 2000 more :(

Who's complaining? I check the forum. This game has no handbook for the gameplay so yeah you need the forums. I got nothing else to do so i take this time to say "hey why don't you fix this or add this to make the game even more kick ****?" Aside from the glitches, the insane gold prices and lack of an engaging storyline this game is pretty dam good. Btw Aeon sucks....

Yes I spelt it wrong. what about it?
    b:chuckle
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hey Western!

remember me? im your soulmate xP b:shy b:mischievous b:cool
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    remember me? im your soulmate xP b:shy b:mischievous b:cool

Yeah how can I forget you! xD Lol.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CRONiCSMOKE - Harshlands
    CRONiCSMOKE - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Shall we test that back on harsh when server is up. Lmao! xDb:laugh

bring it b:angry
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    forks89 wrote: »
    There was part of the QQ i was hoping for..

any others?

I get really excited when people complain about Gms and Devs trying to make the game better with maintenance b:laughb:chuckle

Its not that we mind them making it better. When I started this game maintenance was every Tuesday night at 11pm-1am. Here lately it might be on Tuesday, maybe Wednesday, possibly Thursday. It might be at 11pm-2am. Maybe at 10pm-12am. We never know anymore. There is no constant. I think that is what more ppl are upset about than anything.

As I wrote earlier, this is a business. The times they are open/shut should be a constant. A hair salon wouldn't have a good business if they was open/closed at different times all the time.

Some of us just want better warning that is all. I suggested that they do an in game announcement every 3 hours on the day they are doing maintenance. Its really a small request. Would cut down on the confusion though.

If they can't have maintenance at a specific day and time every week that really isn't much to ask.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    bring it b:angry

Lol! Errr let me get my best gear. xD J/K! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delkitty - Dreamweaver
    Delkitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when I was typing something again wow people post a lot xD
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hopefully it happens to you sometime, see how you like it. =P And hopefully at some point, u encounter sumthiing glitched, that doesnt get fixed at all just like cube has been. What good are maintenance for? Making more money with events and fashion?

Hmm well considering I always check the forums before I log or as I WQ or wait for dailies it won't ever happen to me.

I have experienced the glitches and understand with all the coding they are working on to add the expansion some of the glitches are going to be incorporated into that patch and not before.

As far as them making money with events and fashion... what would you rather have a purely F2P game with no cash shop? guess what.. your bugs and glitches would never, ever be fixed then.. They are a business and need money to keep providing service.... get over it :P
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Where's the 500 page game play manual for PWI complete with map and anime wall scroll?
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeah how can I forget you! xD Lol.b:chuckle

b:mischievous i have some cookies here for yah... b:mischievous

want some?
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
    edited October 2009
    Lol! Errr let me get my best gear. xD J/K! :P

my gear is weak atm.. waiting for TT70, dont wanna spend till then
  • Ozzey - Sanctuary
    Ozzey - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    SUGGESTION::: FASHION ACCESSORIES! HATS/SCARVES/NECKLACES!!!!!!!

YES.
    *WantsforRainbowScarfplz*
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    b:mischievous i have some cookies here for yah... b:mischievous

want some?

Mmmmm! Cookies! Heck yeah! b:dirty Good nom nom!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikki - Heavens Tear
    Mikki - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hi spoons...

im not sure this is the right thread to post this...
    will u fix the minimize and maximize PWI problem...
    its like if the game is in Full screen mode, and u press alt+tab to see something in browser.. u cant open up the game again...
    it will just tab at the bottom with (not responding) on it...

but if u put it in window mode... it can be minimize and maximize again anytime u want...

hope it will be fix... b:victory

p/s my apologize if this is wrong thread.. and i dont mind u move it to somewhere else...

Don't know if tis has been answered yet because i haven't read all te posts so sorry if i am repeating,
    If you go to control panel>regional and language options > languages and check "install files for east asian languages" this will fix the alt tab error
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    my gear is weak atm.. waiting for TT70, dont wanna spend till then

Same. I got the money but gotta be the lvl for the tt gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Henchman - Dreamweaver
    Henchman - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Im assuming this has to do with the new packs and the Pirate fashion, doese anyone know if anything else will be added?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    YES.
    *WantsforRainbowScarfplz*

That would totally be hawt!! I wish we could have leggings too. I mean like the christmas skirt from last year has leggings with it you kno? Would be neat if we could have those that was its own accessory! Able to dye them of course. Maybe some with hearts around the top, plain ones, ones with stars, some with peace signs. ... come to think of it... Maybe I should design some and send them in to them lol!!!!

Would be a lot of fun.. and more money for them!! I see that as a win/win!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Im assuming this has to do with the new packs and the Pirate fashion, doese anyone know if anything else will be added?

If you go to the www.perfectworld.com main page and go to the bottom and click on the link that says PWI Halloween Fashion you willl see what is being added :)

You can do this every week with maintenance!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Its not that we mind them making it better. When I started this game maintenance was every Tuesday night at 11pm-1am. Here lately it might be on Tuesday, maybe Wednesday, possibly Thursday. It might be at 11pm-2am. Maybe at 10pm-12am. We never know anymore. There is no constant. I think that is what more ppl are upset about than anything.

As I wrote earlier, this is a business. The times they are open/shut should be a constant. A hair salon wouldn't have a good business if they was open/closed at different times all the time.

Some of us just want better warning that is all. I suggested that they do an in game announcement every 3 hours on the day they are doing maintenance. Its really a small request. Would cut down on the confusion though.

If they can't have maintenance at a specific day and time every week that really isn't much to ask.

First off they give plenty of warnings.

Secondly with all of the stuff that is going on with the release of torchlight, the upcoming expansion and everything else the PWE staff is juggling they have been moving the times around to suit them the best. If you wanna add the warning in game maybe add it in the suggestion box rather than call for it every time maintenance comes up in the wrong area. chances are they lose it in all of the other posts that happen on these threads.

I like you analogy about the hair salon... weird thing is that this game is expected by all to be "open" 24/7 and comparing it to a typical 9-5 business is kinda silly. They post the warnings on the forums well in advance.. why not take a whooping 2 mins out of your time to check to see if they have maintenance.
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ozzey - Sanctuary
    Ozzey - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That would totally be hawt!! I wish we could have leggings too. I mean like the christmas skirt from last year has leggings with it you kno? Would be neat if we could have those that was its own accessory! Able to dye them of course. Maybe some with hearts around the top, plain ones, ones with stars, some with peace signs. ... come to think of it... Maybe I should design some and send them in to them lol!!!!

Would be a lot of fun.. and more money for them!! I see that as a win/win!
    Oh man you read my mind.
    I wouldn't mind some glowsticks or other prettypretty shiny things ;3
    I have a feeling if i could, i'd walk around as a frigging Rainbow. Forget being a ninja, everyone could see me!!! XD
    edited October 2009
    Same. I got the money but gotta be the lvl for the tt gear.

i never buy TT gear.. farm the hell out of the mats, i got a lvl 6 tailor that will make it all for u
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    i never buy TT gear.. farm the hell out of the mats, i got a lvl 6 tailor that will make it all for u

Sweet Cronic. I will definitley remember that when I need good armor again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Hmmm! -Think Random- Peanut Butter Jelly Time Peanut Butter Jelly Time now way out......b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowsCast - Dreamweaver
    ShadowsCast - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's probably to late to post on here but I'll bring it up anyway. I TT alot and I've noticed a lower drop rate then normal since last maintenance for TT green mats. That's out of several squad high mode runs (TT1-3 through TT2-3 runs) since then. It's a pretty safe bet to say dozens of squad high mode runs since I practically live in Twilight Templeb:chuckle. I've maybe had 3 runs out of all of them since where the bosses dropped more than one or two mats or even a mat at all on some. Anyway, I thought I'd just bring it up in case it's an issue or possible bug you haven't heard about Eatwithspoons.
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oh man you read my mind.
    I wouldn't mind some glowsticks or other prettypretty shiny things ;3
    I have a feeling if i could, i'd walk around as a frigging Rainbow. Forget being a ninja, everyone could see me!!! XD
    You're reminding me of MapleStory... b:surrender
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
    edited October 2009
    Sweet Cronic. I will definitley remember that when I need good armor again.

well shes lvl 6 all crafts actually so if u ever need anything just grab mats and tell me ill have her make them for u b:victory
  • VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear
    VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i'd just like to say this is my favorite time of year not only cuz of holloween but it's meh birthday <3 to bad 4 mil later and only candy from jones, imma kick his *** if he doesn't cough up something soon!!!
    edited October 2009
    forks89 wrote: »
    First off they give plenty of warnings.

Secondly with all of the stuff that is going on with the release of torchlight, the upcoming expansion and everything else the PWE staff is juggling they have been moving the times around to suit them the best. If you wanna add the warning in game maybe add it in the suggestion box rather than call for it every time maintenance comes up in the wrong area. chances are they lose it in all of the other posts that happen on these threads.

I like you analogy about the hair salon... weird thing is that this game is expected by all to be "open" 24/7 and comparing it to a typical 9-5 business is kinda silly. They post the warnings on the forums well in advance.. why not take a whooping 2 mins out of your time to check to see if they have maintenance.

I would agree with you if they posted it in the forums the same day/time every week. But I can't sit here all day and refresh and check the forums 3 days a week to see if today is maintenance day. Sometimes its posted early in teh morning, sometimes its in the afternoon. Sometimes on Tuesday, sometimes on wednesday, sometimes on thursday.. get the point?

The posting for maintenance or the maintenance itself is unconstant of late.

TBH they make plenty of money to employ more staff. The other games they have going are not what we essentially are paying for when we buy from cash shop. We are hopefully funding PWI that we play related to these forums. I really dont' have a complaint about this anyways, my only suggestion was for there to be a better warning system.. that wasn't even a complaint. Just a suggestion.

If you aren't trying to be part of a solution, you are part of a problem!! So just trying to contribute something that may help!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]