LOL at Ascii

Options

Comments

• Suanna - Harshlands
    Suanna - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1. i like swords >_>;
    2. obviously u knw nothing abuot famring for bks, molds, and wraithplot for 2nd,3rd,4th map
    3. b:cry
    4. >_>;;;;;
    5. yea iam the most EP in HL... anythin else ud like to add?
    yes i know nothing about "wraithplot" maybe you can explain it to me.

anyone can translate br please?

greg house is not a brain surgeon but he does play a doctor on TV.

Blade is and always has been a horrible cleric. unless someone else is playing the account now.
  • Blade - Harshlands
    Blade - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yes i know nothing about "wraithplot" maybe you can explain it to me.

anyone can translate br please?

greg house is not a brain surgeon but he does play a doctor on TV.

Blade is and always has been a horrible cleric. unless someone else is playing the account now.

so whose this nab thats hiding behind an alt anyways <.< sorry i was healing in hh i meant WraithPloy not a t @ the end sorry grammer police.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1. i like swords >_>;

he always beats me in the sword fights we have, so ****.
    Yes it is interesting. Having a weapon that gives you the ability to do Quadruple damage if you land a crit. Not broken at all. Everytime someone zerk crits me with a normal attack they dont go braggin LUL HIT YOU FOR 3K. But when a 98 barb lands a zerk crit perdition, he brags like there is no fkn tommorow. And the fact that you take screenshots of every zerk crit perdition you do is pathetic.

uhhmm, you seem pretty mad man, just an observation idk, maybe im wrong but it seems like one of the best QQ rage posts ive read in a while.

fyi, maybe you should restat, no point in getting **** by both magic and physical LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For the record, I'd just like to say if you have a nix, you are not allowed to shed one single tear about any aspect of this game.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For the record, I'd just like to say if you have a nix, you are not allowed to shed one single tear about any aspect of this game.

For the record, I am quoting this for emphasis.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Don't mind me just quoting once again.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i can post SS so some 1 shotsb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    edited October 2009
    Options

Nobody wants your SS :)
    Btw: im sure when you sleep,magic debuff,hell spark,extreme poison then tempest.......that can 1 shot most EAs

Ascii still using that same combo? Holy **** change it around dude..
    inb4 Alexeno

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

+100

Pre-90 if u haveb:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    +100

Pre-90 if u haveb:cute

let me get my old hard disks and show ub:cute
    i guess i still have
    can u post pre 90 too? aww too hard post after 90 if any
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    let me get my old hard disks and show ub:cute
    i guess i still have
    can u post pre 90 too? aww too hard post after 90 if any

Ye i fail.. iam going to 3 map now aoeing my **** to 100 so i can be a factor...
    Wait i have KD tag on my head not Kylinb:surrender The "k" made me confused
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    someone told me about this thread and i had to come check it out for a good laugh.

even though ascii loves to camp level 30s at least he understands the basic concept of pvp. blade is a complete FAIL and couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

back when i still used to waste my time on this stupid game blade made an "attempt" to pk me once at vol 29. i'll give you a quick recap of how that went...
    1-blade sleeps me
    2-blade flies away and starts spamming ironheart on himself (while i finish my
    beer)
    3-blade attacks me 3 times before sleep runs out(still failing to tick my charm)
    4-i summon my bird throw an ironwood while sending in bird...
    5-blade falls down dead before my bird even gets to him getting 1 shot by
    ironwood(how the hell does a cleric get 1 shot by ironwood?)
    6-i laugh at blade asking him how he can fail so bad
    7-blade starts making up excuses how i only won because of nix...blah blah
    (too bad ironwood 1 shot him and bird wasnt even half way there yet)
    8-i roll my eyes/crack another beer/afk fly 30 while watching a movie/log out

chocolatechip was no better. killed that nab on my laptop when he tried attacking my while flying wq and playing other game on PC. looked over and saw i was getting hit by some fail archer. only thing i can give him credit for is he didnt die from the ironwood. ironwood ticks charm-bleed-tun around and autopath WQ while he fails to outpot the bleed.

my only question is where is MD and talkblade? the pro CSers who died so many times then use the excuse..."just wait til i'm 9x i'll + all my gear and destroy you."

yawn...bored again
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • bawksy
    edited October 2009
    Options
    someone told me about this thread and i had to come check it out for a good laugh.

even though ascii loves to camp level 30s at least he understands the basic concept of pvp. blade is a complete FAIL and couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

back when i still used to waste my time on this stupid game blade made an "attempt" to pk me once at vol 29. i'll give you a quick recap of how that went...
    1-blade sleeps me
    beer)
    3-blade attacks me 3 times before sleep runs out(still failing to tick my charm)

chocolatechip was no better. killed that nab on my laptop when he tried attacking my while flying wq and playing other game on PC. looked over and saw i was getting hit by some fail archer. only thing i can give him credit for is he didnt die from the ironwood. ironwood ticks charm-bleed-tun around and autopath WQ while he fails to outpot the bleed.

my only question is where is MD and talkblade? the pro CSers who died so many times then use the excuse..."just wait til i'm 9x i'll + all my gear and destroy you."

yawn...bored again
    tl;dr

:D:D:D
    inb4 Alexeno

• Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

1-blade sleeps me
    beer)

yawn...bored again

QQ come back and play with me. *steals beer*
    the good Starr
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    btw the only thing KD/KY was ever good at was whining and dying before i quit. looks like you all think you are pro PVPers now after so many people quit. just looking at all the e-peens around here that spent all their time making BR threats from SZ as they died over and over.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    btw the only thing KD/KY was ever good at was whining and dying before i quit. looks like you all think you are pro PVPers now after so many people quit. just looking at all the e-peens around here that spent all their time making BR threats from SZ as they died over and over.

"Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you Starrr."
    Doesn't that sound familiar? b:chuckle
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

arent you the cry baby that had me banned for ticking your charm in the cube enterance? speaking of e-peen, you felt the need to whip yours out on a forum of a game you dont play......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

funny thing he speaks of a time where we were low and where a nix bleed was enough to kill us... stun +bleed and kite dont work nowb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1. He pwns pretty much all other 90+s EP's in HL;

Blade is the worst EP on harshlandsb:shutup
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    arent you the cry baby that had me banned for ticking your charm in the cube enterance? speaking of e-peen, you felt the need to whip yours out on a forum of a game you dont play......

very slowly count the "r" s. i know it confuses MD too. and yes i did QQ when you pk d me at cube entrance. i QQ when people call and hang up too. all childish behaviours annoy me.

in all seriousness, Blade was the running joke when i was in QQme and OVER9000. Blade was to priest what MD is to mage. idk from personal exp though. i was to busy looting Xulins grind spots b:cute. whisper me the new spot Dark_Fate. i am so broke!

fyi i 1 shot Ascii and he liked itb:surrender
    the good Starr
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    after what Starr said i have nothing to say.

Strange thing is, KD never pvped before, now that they have over9k in all pvp wars, they brag about it in game and on forums, so funny, if over9k leaves KD, u guys will have to follow the rules and wont pvp at all.

Too bad they hate Kylin.

I can pk Kylin and KD, b:laughb:victoryb:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and btw, Nixes arent that OP when a lvl 100 nix die by 2 shots (no crits) for a hh90 weapon (aka Icon and Malizi)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Aeneas was the best cleric of this server and it was his first time playing, first server and first character. enough said, pro server is pro.

why are you guys argueing about whos good?

Ascii only ever killed 30s back when people still played, we fought a few times and each time he just hit the floor so hard he would then just pass by me and avoid me cause he knew he had 0 chance

the best was when we were at a PK war at naught and like 4 of us went after Blade and he flew off, we flew after him to then give up and turn back then he says *yeah turn around, cat 1v1* at that point i stop and everyone else keeps going away, i then turn around and rush straight for him (he was 9x) we fought in the air 1v1 fair and square (read self buffs) he died. granted it took me a couple min, he was in 9x gear with shell and healing afterall, all he could come up with was *took you long enough*

that goes for all the e-peens on the forums these days as starrr puts it, its all the fails of back then -.-

i mean who do we read on forums? ajani? ascii? ferx? darkfate? talkblade, MD, jugger, Devil, Blade and so on and so on, none of these were ever good until we all quit and they got to 9x and are in a zerg guild? pro server is pro.
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and btw, Nixes arent that OP when a lvl 100 nix die by 2 shots (no crits) for a hh90 weapon (aka Icon and Malizi)

if you wanna talk about lvl 100 you have to factor in demon ironwood, which ignore buffs and puts your def to 0 no matter what you got running, this lil thing means 1 single tick of bleed will kill your mage butt :) not OP at all.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Blade is the worst EP on harshlandsb:shutup

http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/13/70/68/34/xferx_10.jpg

this whole thread is too funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    after what Starr said i have nothing to say.

Strange thing is, KD never pvped before, now that they have over9k in all pvp wars, they brag about it in game and on forums, so funny, if over9k leaves KD, u guys will have to follow the rules and wont pvp at all.

Too bad they hate Kylin.

I can pk Kylin and KD, b:laughb:victoryb:quiet

You fight the hand that feeds you?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You fight the hand that feeds you?

that will depend on how do u see the game?
    if u think a faction is only about TW then u have a point, but sy bro, TW is one pvp (when it is) per week, pvping during the week is actually the only reason i play this game, no fight with Kylin = less fun, so actually Kylin feeds me if they pvp against me. If u know what i mean.

I know KD people doesnt think like that.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    How do u guys like my new sign?b:cute

RB declaring his love for EmoWDF

so cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Tim u kill the lowbies in Kylin. The big ones u hug and kiss and beg for forgiveness.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol Ajani, i fight Emo all the time, i guess he is a lowbie, i fight XuLin and MD, guess they are lowbies also.b:chuckle

stop QQing we have a truce in 3rd map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]