When was the last time you felt like quiting PWI

Options
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
the last time i felt so was at level 48,when there was no Bounty quest,i still wonder if this game would have continued if the bounty hunter quest didn't existed
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thank god for BH, I mean if you had left then the game, no, the internet itself, would have died.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This is a loaded question......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I....really don't feel like the existence of the bounty hunter quest could make or break this game. There's a whole mess of other things to worry about. The last time I thought about quitting I was somewhere in between 40-50. I had already been outleveled by tons of people and I had not started Beloved. Was just bored and lonely I suppose lol. That was last year though. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    inbe4QQzb:bye
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    V-day event. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

b:chuckle

That was epic!!!!

We need another event like that b:victory

Then maybe my semi-retirement can be put on hold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    when i was early 50s i thought i really worked hard with all the grinding from level 40 til then and stil nothing better to do(was way before the bounty hunter was there)
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    umm... now, kinda and honestly for the first time. Can't get stuff for hh80 gears cuz nobody wants to risk me not bein able to tank it. and nobody wants a barb in hh that isn't tanking.
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    umm... now, kinda and honestly for the first time. Can't get stuff for hh80 gears cuz nobody wants to risk me not bein able to tank it. and nobody wants a barb in hh that isn't tanking.

Exactly why cant you tank????? Unless you are a arcane bowbarian you should be able to tank TT even in NPC gear...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Everytime I look at the HL TW map.
    60 / 250.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i guess.. everytime i realize i have to grind and farm my butt some nice gears for the next 10 levels.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When was the last time you felt like quiting PWI
    NEVAR :O
    I know how to grind solo
    I know how to arrange boss fights via WC strangers (who needs men! *sniff*)
    I know how to enjoy cash shop at a decent rate
    I know not to QQ if my xxmillion limited event item becomes available in boutique tomorrow
    I know no ones forcing me to play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Level 36-39...I just got really bored.
    But I ended up levelling to 40 and finally going to the swiftwind tribe quest area and things actually changed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle

That was epic!!!!

We need another event like that b:victory

Then maybe my semi-retirement can be put on hold.

niryn has the pendant u made during V-day >.>

and retirementb:shockedb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't really want to quit, I just want to reroll. There's too many damn veno's and I hate being just part of the crowd. Can't wait for the new classes!
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Last time I thought about quitting, Never!!. However, I use to be in a lvl3 faction (that I wont name) and quit due to the faction having to much drama. I have told former faction members that I was quitting to prevent from being hounded and bothered.
    If dealing with a Leader who is stuck up, lower lvl than me, shows off to much, gives me insane responsibilities out of game, volunteers me to help faction members because he wants to go play another game....If dealing with that drama hasnt made me quit, then nothing will. I play to relax, help who I can and leave all drama set aside. Best mmo Ive played yet and I have no thoughts of quitting anytime soon.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I did quit for a few months, when I reached level 28 on my veno.

Then I rerolled as a cleric and all was well. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Mmmmmm, Valentines day event. Loved it when Jewelscalen was at the flower picking spot...lawl.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lesee now... Duke rose had me thinking about quitting. Anni packs made me do it b:bye
    b:dirty
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I feel o quit PWI whenever I get pked by noob who doesn't know to play his character and i can't kill him b'coz of his +10 armors and unar weapon thanks to the Anniversary packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blastoise - Lost City
    Blastoise - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Around 73-75. i just got bored with the game, but then i met new ppl who made it fun again xD
  • Kya_Breeze - Lost City
    Kya_Breeze - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Anny packs and BH, the game became more about doing main exp quests eg WQ, crazy and cube, and OHT then anything else plus doing TW with CQ is awfully boring =.= , i quit long ago. I enjoy playing my DS now Lmao and going out more often ;D.
    Power, greed and corruption all lead to unhappinessb:shocked
  • Lordofchaos - Harshlands
    Lordofchaos - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i feel like quiting now because the only source of exp for me is bugged >.>

BUGGED CUBE FTL!
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I just took a break in August and havnt had the desire to come back. I'm hoping the new expansion will motivate me to return.
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

O_O

Uhm, I'm pretty sure any barb can tank their own FB....cept maybe FB69.....yerrrrrrrrr. HH is practically the same...1-3 is not hard if you have a good squad, and Symphony of Fate for HH80 isn't that bad either.....with a good squad. Maybe you should get better friends and/or a better guild to help you. When running HH, everyone has a role, and they are just as important as yours.
  • deli
    deli Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I had already been outleveled by tons of people and I had not started Beloved. b:surrender

Beloved? AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A BELOVED IN THIS GAME???!!!b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    Im the biggest noobb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Shikkoku - Sanctuary
    Shikkoku - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the last time i really wanted to quit was well yesterday lol..b:surrenderb:laugh the reason was that i was lvling very slowly even with BH and CS but i promise my friend i'll stick with a BM b:cry
    Death is everywhere b:cool
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    :) i m quitting now, cause to many ppl in this game suck.

Good luck to everyone
    Wish you best!

Farewell
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    :) i m quitting now, cause to many ppl in this game suck.

Good luck to everyone
    Wish you best!

Farewell

Nuuuuuuuu! >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk