Our GMs

Options
losera
losera Posts: 36 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4763/476317148919dfe05e42166ff86765c760b89d4.jpg
this guy was stuck somewhere in unavailable zone for 4 WEEKS n GM didnt care to help out..comments pls :o
279591113da452760ba99c01c8ae4652087a1d2d.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As shown by teh name of the character, "LoserA" he be too lazy or impatient to submit a ticket.
    b:chuckle

The GMs be very helpful me heard of half a dozen if not more who got stuck there and managed to get out in days.
    (^.^)

Also lol if they can't bother to do anything to escape then they deserve to be stuck there.

and why do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person? (O.o)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Is there a time stamp on that somewhere?

Also, you mention in there you sent in tons of emails. You realize every time you sent a new one in it dropped your claim to the bottom of the pile?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Is there a time stamp on that somewhere?

Also, you mention in there you sent in tons of emails. You realize every time you sent a new one in it dropped your claim to the bottom of the pile?

me suspect he does not. (o.O) which is what me hinted at by "impatient"
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • myforumaccountwoot
    myforumaccountwoot Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Here's my comment

L2ticket
  • Devilmaycare - Harshlands
    Devilmaycare - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Submit a ticket and post on the tech support forum..... they came and got me out right away when they seen my post on tech forum.
  • losera
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As shown by teh name of the character, "LoserA" he be too lazy or impatient to submit a ticket.

The GMs be very helpful me heard of half a dozen if not more who got stuck there and managed to get out in days.
    (^.^)

Also lol if they can't bother to do anything to escape then they deserve to be stuck there.

and why do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person? (O.o)'

LOL when i said this guy i meant yoru...i went ther to giv him a tele stone, didnt think ud expect me to get stuck ther ._.'(btw the screenshot should giv enough informations <.<..:o)
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That screenshot doesnt prove anything at all. Other than the fact that the player spammed tickets...
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • losera
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That screenshot doesnt prove anything at all. Other than the fact that the player spammed tickets...

ok ok..maybe i shouldve extended the chat window for the proof side >.>, but the topic is, that he was stuck for weeks and got no help from GMs, thats what im trying to display to every1
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    losera wrote: »
    ok ok..maybe i shouldve extended the chat window for the proof side >.>, but the topic is, that he was stuck for weeks and got no help from GMs, thats what im trying to display to every1

The problem is we have to take your word on how long he was stuck. And on top of that if he was submitting multiple tickets, then it's in large part his fault for however long it took.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
    edited October 2009
    Options

Tell him to make a topic on the techsupport forum monday, when darthpanda see's it he will send someone there right away to come get him out.... make sure that he knows which server to go to, and tell him to stay logged in until someone comes.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    everytime need a Gm I type /GM in chat and 5 mins later I'm out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    everytime need a Gm I type /GM in chat and 5 mins later I'm out.

I imagine that depends largely on your timezone though. For those of us that aren't in a US timezone, it's harder to find a time when the GMs are active.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    if i was a GM i would start leaving people who go stuck in unavailable expansion map until its release, how many noobs have to go there to play star trek, there are already countless pics and youtubes of the area. you wanna go so bad, fine, now you can stay there until its released. quit wasting peoples time.

and your crafting levels suck too :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    if i was a GM i would start leaving people who go stuck in unavailable expansion map until its release, how many noobs have to go there to play star trek, there are already countless pics and youtubes of the area. you wanna go so bad, fine, now you can stay there until its released. quit wasting peoples time.

and your crafting levels suck too :P

Well they would be fully within thier rights if thats what they decided to do, I mean it's pretty easy to figure out "hey I'm not supposed to go there".... curiosity gets the best of us sometimes though..... heh i learned my lesson after the first time i got stuck there, I will not go anywhere near that area now, yet i know of a few people who have gotten stuck there MULTIPLE times and keep expecting the GM to come bail them out, lol!b:shocked
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    try this, Use GM chat that its a function in game it will take you to a live chat in a page... i think you can pm /GM too (not sure about that).

OR you can take your destiny in your hands and tell a friend to buy 1 gold, come to you and then give you a teleport stone, he uses 1 too to get out of there
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the reason is that Loser has gone into the new Tideborn area, and from what i've been told by players in similar situaions, he not only wont be rescued, most likely he will be banned for going in there-exploitation of a glitch, going in where he has been told not to, and all that.

i wonder just how many players are stuck in there, because they had to peek! it would be funny, but i dont like the idea of banning because of curiosity.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4763/476317148919dfe05e42166ff86765c760b89d4.jpg
    this guy was stuck somewhere in unavailable zone for 4 WEEKS n GM didnt care to help out..comments pls :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I imagine that depends largely on your timezone though. For those of us that aren't in a US timezone, it's harder to find a time when the GMs are active.
    Most of the time it's 2am cst.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    /Radar/ - Lost City Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the reason is that Loser has gone into the new Tideborn area, and from what i've been told by players in similar situaions, he not only wont be rescued, most likely he will be banned for going in there-exploitation of a glitch, going in where he has been told not to, and all that.

i wonder just how many players are stuck in there, because they had to peek! it would be funny, but i dont like the idea of banning because of curiosity.

actually, there is a way to be there that is actually accidental. i can't say how it happens, because that'd provide a new way for people to glitch there and say "but i just wanted to do this" or w/e. but yea, i could see him getting sent there accidentally
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Ophida for the cute siggy :3

- retired 11/06/09
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    There are no or few GMs on today as it is the weekend.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the answer is simple

don't be an idiot and go into unreleased area's lol, its your own fault and i wouldn't give any sympathy as a GM
  • Zyhara - Sanctuary
    Zyhara - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I agree with the above. You're the idiot for getting stuck somewhere you shouldn't have even been, so don't whine about it. Rules are there for a reason, don't expect to be helped out when you break them. They have better things to do, like real problems, then bailing your **** out, so quit your QQing.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thats really messed up, but you get what you pay for.

f2p game f2p service, I do my best to not get stuck anywhere. I think they will get him out...eventually.
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That place looks pretty..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    There's a way to get stuck without meaning to go into the expansion map.

So all your "QQ moar" posts are moot since you don't know the circumstances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I just Lmao so serious. But on a serious note

If you wanna "****" a system, your not getting sympathy from a Gm. Next time we will learn to **** and not get stuck now wont we :)
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I just Lmao so serious. But on a serious note

If you wanna "****" a system, your not getting sympathy from a Gm. Next time we will learn to **** and not get stuck now wont we :)
    when the servers go down the barriers do too. if it somehow reconnected (like it's not supposed to) then it's not thier fault, some places are right near released content
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheets - Sanctuary
    Sheets - Sanctuary Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

har sucks to be him... but really i was there for less then 12 hours since i only put in one petiton and then 4 hours later the GM chat thingy on the web and both times i got a response... if it was really 4 weeks you must be paging and paging... dont do it.. once iz nuff...

!~ da interloper sheets
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    when the servers go down the barriers do too. if it somehow reconnected (like it's not supposed to) then it's not thier fault, some places are right near released content

OOOOO ok thats a good excuse. Yes and while your at it you can say my Dog ate made me go into the Unreleased area. Ha and lets see ya there is plenty of places around there a Pre 70 char should go there for, Ya I would love to hear about the time a lvl 40 killed the Dragon in Endless Sea...

Point is, He went into the Unreleased territory and everyone know if u just so happen to get d/ced from the server you can go over there, and he just so happened to get caught in the act. If it was that serious, u could just make a new char or w8 till they pull ur char outta there, end of story
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    OOOOO ok thats a good excuse. Yes and while your at it you can say my Dog ate made me go into the Unreleased area. Ha and lets see ya there is plenty of places around there a Pre 70 char should go there for, Ya I would love to hear about the time a lvl 40 killed the Dragon in Endless Sea...

Point is, He went into the Unreleased territory and everyone know if u just so happen to get d/ced from the server you can go over there, and he just so happened to get caught in the act. If it was that serious, u could just make a new char or w8 till they pull ur char outta there, end of story

but you need to be logged in i think someone said earlier
    Do you play your archer anymore silver?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    but you need to be logged in i think someone said earlier
    Do you play your archer anymore silver?

Lmao i dont even touch that char anymore, only time i was one there was to give my gear away since about.....late april-may

Only thing that brought me back was the new classes and some friends asking me if i wanted to play them XD

~Silver
This discussion has been closed.