Our GMs

Options
2»

Comments

• Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    OOOOO ok thats a good excuse. Yes and while your at it you can say my Dog ate made me go into the Unreleased area. Ha and lets see ya there is plenty of places around there a Pre 70 char should go there for, Ya I would love to hear about the time a lvl 40 killed the Dragon in Endless Sea...

Point is, He went into the Unreleased territory and everyone know if u just so happen to get d/ced from the server you can go over there, and he just so happened to get caught in the act. If it was that serious, u could just make a new char or w8 till they pull ur char outta there, end of story
    black mountain, for instance, has an "unavailable" area so does Dreaming Stronghold (I got stuck in that one myself)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    black mountain, for instance, has an "unavailable" area so does Dreaming Stronghold (I got stuck in that one myself)

Usually when there is a Unavailable place it tells you and it pretty much blacks you off, I know the one in Black Mountain, and it blocks you off and just makes you say back (glitches you backwards) just logged on my account on HT and tried it, and Dreaming Stronghold is when u go behind the city and 1. how did u get stuck in there and 2. WHy would you even go back there
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    in dreaming, I fell into that small area at lvl 28, hence I got stuck (I couldn't fly out) I've been pushed down into one before be another one.. it got ugly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lmao i dont even touch that char anymore, only time i was one there was to give my gear away since about.....late april-may

Only thing that brought me back was the new classes and some friends asking me if i wanted to play them XD

You promised me you would give me your striders vestment >.>
    dont worry i have like 3 of them now b:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I loled... you go into the "restricted" area with what appears to be your main toon...

Wanna know an easy way around it.... LvL 1 Cleric. Then who gives a shat if it gets stuck.

Don't QQ about the Gms when it is really your own fault for not having half a brain.
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You promised me you would give me your striders vestment >.>
    dont worry i have like 3 of them now b:chuckle

lmao i never promised you that!! i promised you my shoes (Tho i never had any XD) and said id give the vestment to Divine or Rink XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lmao i never promised you that!! i promised you my shoes (Tho i never had any XD) and said id give the vestment to Divine or Rink XD

bleh i dont remember
    i was a level 56 arcane wizard going against 7x archers b:cute
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bleh i dont remember
    i was a level 56 arcane wizard going against 7x archers b:cute

Psh u were level 63, i remember cuz i got mad u used that **** sutra with mountain press in a duel and JUST beat me.... XD

~Silver
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lols but ya you screwed up. (>.<)
    me can obviously see you purposefully and not accidently got stuck as you actually have a way point marked on your map leading to the place that gets your stuck. lol~
    sowwys but intentions be nice and all but not good enough. X_x'
    hopefully darth or someone frees you tomorrow or so when they come back.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Psh u were level 63, i remember cuz i got mad u used that **** sutra with mountain press in a duel and JUST beat me.... XD

O.o how could i sutra > MS at lvl 63
    I used my first spark pot at lvl 75

I used MS > sandstorm on you that time

and im talking about when i first met you on north arch wall when i was running from the 8x cala barb and you and your friend took him out for me
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    O.o how could i sutra > MS at lvl 63
    I used my first spark pot at lvl 75

I used MS > sandstorm on you that time

and im talking about when i first met you on north arch wall when i was running from the 8x cala barb and you and your friend took him out for me

OOOOO ya i remember that XD It was so funny ahhhh good times :)

~Silver
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    OOOOO ya i remember that XD It was so funny ahhhh good times :)

ya, you told me to go LA so i wouldnt have to run from every single 7x+ archer, BM and barb.

I dont regret it b:cute

b:kisswuvs yous lots and lots silvers!!!

P.S. Im considering joining your Tideborn guild, but wish you could make it on DW b:surrender
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    GMs love it when you go where you're not supposed to. Way2exploit. Lern2HandleConsequences.
    hai2u
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Oh, so this is where Silver is hiding out now...

But yeah, really if you spam the ticket system, the GMs will just get annoyed and ignore you more. I found that out during the whole Oracle Camping fiasco.
    I used Town Portal and died in the sea south of Dreamweaver and I just got ported back to DW. I suppose you have to be really, really close and want to get there to be ported.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    First off, after testing the town portal I've found that the only way to "accidentally" get there is if you "accidentally" TP in the edge of the sea. Why would you be out there in the first place? Well that's a mystery! b:shocked

As we have said in numerous other threads, please send in a ticket through our website in order to receive GM assistanceb:victory

But yeah, it's not that we "didn't care" to help out, it's that you're somewhere that you're not supposed to be, and have not sent in a ticket b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.