What could CQ do to make themself look less like greedy dictators?

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    We've encouraged guilds to attack us several times. Notice it was GZ that called kos on us and not us...... obviously we stick by our word. Some get out of line but it can't be fixed if I don't get random QQ complaints about our members doing other things.

I began to think that. A few factions last night attacked me for no specific reason. I killed them before asking for an officer in their guild but if we do ever kos the server, know that it's because the server called kos on us.

lost city is full of fail these days...no faction is an exception...
    and the worldchat also does'n make me "lol" much anymore...
    even if the duke stfu...b:chuckle

there are some problems caused by CQ and hell its annoying that you just don't care...b:angry
    how often do you help those factions whose highlvs you took in?

so what about the carebearfactions do you want to KoS them too, Xtacy?
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Regen is the best troll on LC imo.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    We've encouraged guilds to attack us several times. Notice it was GZ that called kos on us and not us...... obviously we stick by our word. Some get out of line but it can't be fixed if I don't get random QQ complaints about our members doing other things.

I began to think that. A few factions last night attacked me for no specific reason. I killed them before asking for an officer in their guild but if we do ever kos the server, know that it's because the server called kos on us.

It's cause you have butterfly wings. ijs <- only time i've seen that used correctly ijs tbh imo
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    the server is more than these three factions and CQ...b:bye

Yeah, the server is indeed more than this.

But thats just like saying "guy operating news stand" is playing as big a role as the main actors and actresses in a movie.b:shutup

The rest of the server should have rolled pve servers in my opinion.b:angry
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    The rest of the server should have rolled pve servers in my opinion.b:angry

I'm not in the top three guilds, I rarely play and I can guarantee I spend more of my ingame time pvping than you.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm not in the top three guilds, I rarely play and I can guarantee I spend more of my ingame time pvping than you.

Thrill-killing lvl 30s doesn't count k?b:surrender

Anyways, so what if u pvp in some corner of pwi against some non-factors?
    Put it on the board, or put it away.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Thrill-killing lvl 30s doesn't count k?b:surrender

Anyways, so what if u pvp in some corner of pwi against some non-factors?
    Put it on the board, or put it away.b:bye

So the only world pvp that counts is spectral vs conqueror? To be honest, no one cares about the world chats about the pvp battles you guys have. The outcome of that battle means nothing to anyone. Even if it is for a grind spot/world boss, no one cares. The only 'factor' pvp is tw and I don't plan to waste a weekend night clicking buttons to beat spectral.

Explain the difference between conqueror against spectral at point 29 and me helping a guildie at heaven's tear.

ps: btw i don't kill 3x's. I attack anyone that attacks me and all 9x's and overgeared 8x's. I usually lose because most people in the top three guilds need to call backup for an unbuffed undergeared archer.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lost city is full of fail these days...no faction is an exception...
    and the worldchat also does'n make me "lol" much anymore...
    even if the duke stfu...b:chuckle

there are some problems caused by CQ and hell its annoying that you just don't care...b:angry
    how often do you help those factions whose highlvs you took in?

so what about the carebearfactions do you want to KoS them too, Xtacy?

This post makes no sense to be honest. I definitely said if we kos someone it is because they kos us first. (I know a couple of guilds we kosed without that but on because they basically did without telling us)

If you don't understand my post you don't make assumptions like me wanting ot kos carebear factions.

ps: btw i don't kill 3x's. I attack anyone that attacks me and all 9x's and overgeared 8x's. I usually lose because most people in the top three guilds need to call backup for an unbuffed undergeared archer.

I only slept you that one time because you started to hit me. Was not planning to attack.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So the only world pvp that counts is spectral vs conqueror? To be honest, no one cares about the world chats about the pvp battles you guys have. The outcome of that battle means nothing to anyone. Even if it is for a grind spot/world boss, no one cares. The only 'factor' pvp is tw and I don't plan to waste a weekend night clicking buttons to beat spectral.

Explain the difference between conqueror against spectral at point 29 and me helping a guildie at heaven's tear.

yes the only kind of pvp in this game worth taking part of is TW, a lot to gain and a lot to lose, you win nothing in world pvp, you only lose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yes the only kind of pvp in this game worth taking part of is TW, a lot to gain and a lot to lose, you win nothing in world pvp, you only lose

It used to be that Spectral win in the battles that everyone lose, and CQ win in the battles that winners gain and losers lose. Now Spectral cant even win the battles that everyone loses.

Come on SpaurdestQuitZ, dont let me down.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I just can't wait for TW. I'd like to see what kind of stategy Conqueror will use to their advantage to keep them going as they are now.

I'm not too interested in what GZ will do because they only have like 1 +12 going for them and the rest are..... I don't even know.

Who wants to bet that GZ won't last 4 minutes in their defense war?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Amour - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    It used to be that Spectral win in the battles that everyone lose, and CQ win in the battles that winners gain and losers lose. Now Spectral cant even win the battles that everyone loses.

-points to signature-
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    -points to signature-

Of course it would be you Amour b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ArchEvil - Lost City
    ArchEvil - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009

It is not even GZ.. It is HashishinZ.. and a +12 fail leader in pk.. b:surrender
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Can we vote for, I don't care? Or maybe, CQ deserves it? Level 15 veno posting, ftw.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    You guys are pretty much lucky these votes aren't on CQ leader section. ijs tbh imo.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• QQMoreSpec - Lost City
    QQMoreSpec - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    -points to signature-

Marry me pl0x.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2009

you guys could KoS me. I wouldn't fight back.

I don't fight friends.
  • IceNightwind - Lost City
    IceNightwind - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    CQ kos rpk guilds. Is this not using their power to help the server? I have stopped many a time to kill a Harvester/RQ I see killing a lowbie or slaughtering at west gate.
  • timeser
    timeser Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    kos it. this will drive more guilds into induitable action to cancel their safelists with theem and gank them at every moment
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    IceNightwind parading around that CQ is god's gift to the server. I kill people cause I enjoy murdering e-pixelz, not cause I want to save the server from the evil RQ/Harvester.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beanette - Lost City
    Beanette - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Isn't this thread supposed to be locked ? b:sad

I mean ... title please "Greedy dictators" seems to be trolling right ? It could be just me though ....

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

P.S. I suggest that this advice should go to the suggestions bin located in that little recycle can on your desktop IMO ... b:chuckle
  • Densetsu - Lost City
    Densetsu - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ kos rpk guilds. Is this not using their power to help the server? I have stopped many a time to kill a Harvester/RQ I see killing a lowbie or slaughtering at west gate.

everyone knows west gate is a random pk zone, dont want to get rpked then dont go there. as for cq helping the server i remember clearly how cq rpked even allies at every event when they got the chance including places as dragon palace.

i also read in this post that xtacy said cq holds true to their word like the promise of giving lands to gz which suppostly they were plan on holding that agreement untill they noticed the 300mil limit from the lands were gone and they wanted more money and broke that agreement.

From what i seen of the server there were guilds helping cq in pk out of no where tho some changed their point of view soon after, showing money cant fix everything.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    everyone knows west gate is a random pk zone, dont want to get rpked then dont go there. as for cq helping the server i remember clearly how cq rpked even allies at every event when they got the chance including places as dragon palace.

i also read in this post that xtacy said cq holds true to their word like the promise of giving lands to gz which suppostly they were plan on holding that agreement untill they noticed the 300mil limit from the lands were gone and they wanted more money and broke that agreement.

From what i seen of the server there were guilds helping cq in pk out of no where tho some changed their point of view soon after, showing money cant fix everything.

Its people like you that keeps me around the forums, you crack me up.

Greedezoko wanted 5 lands when he lost all of his due to crappy leadership when he had 1/4 of the map. CQ at the time broke the 300million mark long ago.
    GZ asked for 5 lands? you're even lucky to get 1. Lands are earned, not given to keep you happy.
    GZ was the lapdogs of CQ, who took benifit but didnt really help with anything.

What guilds help CQ in pk but changed point of view after? GZ kind of did, and they kind of got crushed immediately. I wish you guys have more lands, so we can take out every tower in your base, then camp your in your spawn point.
  • XoticDream - Lost City
    XoticDream - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    everyone knows west gate is a random pk zone, dont want to get rpked then dont go there. as for cq helping the server i remember clearly how cq rpked even allies at every event when they got the chance including places as dragon palace. Ok, EVERYONE knows that events, instances and so called "dragon place" are free zones. So is the cube where in order to pass certain rooms you have to PK. Duhh Next

i also read in this post that xtacy said cq holds true to their word like the promise of giving lands to gz which suppostly they were plan on holding that agreement untill they noticed the 300mil limit from the lands were gone and they wanted more money and broke that agreement.Gz was Handed Immolation, Talk about greede, Your idiot of a leader demanded 5, that's right 5 more lands. Tell me, Just what have you all done to deserve FIVE lands? Yeah, nothing. Next!

If guild wish to Help stroke Cq's Peenor, so be it. That again is their choice, Cq does NOT pay them, maybe that is why they turn so quickly. Use the one brain cell that you have left and THINK about it before shooting off your mouth. May serve you best. NEXT!

As i see it, The GREEDE ones are those that demand land that they have NOT earned, Switch sides when they DO NOT get money. Nuff said
  • Densetsu - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    As i see it, The GREEDE ones are those that demand land that they have NOT earned, Switch sides when they DO NOT get money. Nuff said

post on your main dont hide. besides im not refering to recent land im refering to back with rq. the agreement was made back then then not honored by cq side.

as for cube rpk yes. dragon palace there is no reason to so why kill your allies thats seeking excusing to pk anyone.

ps. without gz helping cq when blt and rq were against cq things wouldnt be like it is now if you dont realise that you didnt know the situation.
    as for the lands thats 50mil 5 lands right? if we look at how much money gz spend on fighting a battle that wasnt ours to begin with to help out cq back when they needed it its nothing much. besides if you know how much it costs to fight over so many months then you realise it isnt about money gz has nvr been about making money to fight the fights gz has always been fighting means to lose money not to gain it. the reason for those lands is simple honoring a agreement made in the past a matter of trust and faith that is all. if you have something intresting and true to say say it from your main like a man woman or what ever you claim to be and show the world how great of a cq you are
  • XoticDream - Lost City
    XoticDream - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    post on your main dont hide. besides im not refering to recent land im refering to back with rq. the agreement was made back then then not honored by cq side.

as for cube rpk yes. dragon palace there is no reason to so why kill your allies thats seeking excusing to pk anyone.

ps. without gz helping cq when blt and rq were against cq things wouldnt be like it is now if you dont realise that you didnt know the situation.
    as for the lands thats 50mil 5 lands right? if we look at how much money gz spend on fighting a battle that wasnt ours to begin with to help out cq back when they needed it its nothing much. besides if you know how much it costs to fight over so many months then you realise it isnt about money gz has nvr been about making money. if you have something intresting and true to say say it from your main like a man woman or what ever you claim to be and show the world how great of a cq you are

And PSS. Cq gave you land and you LOST it to a freaking ALT guild. again, nuff said = FAILURE
  • Densetsu - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Its people like you that keeps me around the forums, you crack me up.

Greedezoko wanted 5 lands when he lost all of his due to crappy leadership when he had 1/4 of the map. CQ at the time broke the 300million mark long ago.
    GZ asked for 5 lands? you're even lucky to get 1. Lands are earned, not given to keep you happy.
    GZ was the lapdogs of CQ, who took benifit but didnt really help with anything.

What guilds help CQ in pk but changed point of view after? GZ kind of did, and they kind of got crushed immediately. I wish you guys have more lands, so we can take out every tower in your base, then camp your in your spawn point.

cq didnt break the 300mil mark then blt owned 35% cq owned 35% and rq and gz had the rest. gz didnt benefit from helping cq but did because allied cq benefit from the help as you can see from the map
  • Densetsu - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    And PSS. Cq gave you land and you LOST it to a freaking ALT guild. again, nuff said = FAILURE

again proving the point. cq's alt guild stealing land they pretend to give its how they work act one way in your face and another way behind your back
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    N'Sync wasn't CQ's alt guild. It had alts from Spectral, RQ, Nagare, etc. It was my conscious decision to move there to wipe your face from the map because GuardianZ didn't deserve that land, in the least. Being from RQ, my actions were on impulse, but apparently I was right to act on it. Sucks to be GZ now though. All I see is you get **** over... and over... and over... and over.

Thanks for the extra KoS b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]