New mount idea every one has to see this

Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City
Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think that there should be water mounts. This has been anoying me for quite some time now I can fly a sting ray but can swim with it? Whats up with that so i think water mounts would be a great addition to PWI.
Sakuraaaaaaa - Tsubasa leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City on

Comments

• Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    have to say this why swim when you can fly? and the flying 1 your not limited and the swimming 1 i'm guessing you want to be in the water and only water? it'd be cool but a waste when we can fly any area are different highet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City
    Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    have to say this why swim when you can fly? and the flying 1 your not limited and the swimming 1 i'm guessing you want to be in the water and only water? it'd be cool but a waste when we can fly any area are different highet

not really since there are some water killing quests and you cant kill water mobs in the air. so a mount will get you around in the water faster.
    Sakuraaaaaaa - Tsubasa leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    TBH, there aren't enough water quests to even bother with a water mount...so I don't think it'd be worth it lol.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    not really since there are some water killing quests and you cant kill water mobs in the air. so a mount will get you around in the water faster.

In most of the water killing quests I've had, the mobs are fairly close together, so that there isn't any real need to use a mount to get from one mob to another. And, if you do for whatever reason need to find water mobs a greater distance away from the ones that you're currently killing, then you can just surface and fly there instead of swimming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Khadja - Lost City
    Khadja - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Look at this in another way... U want to explore the map and u fly so slow or u are affraid of flying monster... So u use water... with a water mount it could be great... and If u don't want a water mount...don't buy one lol...