PvP/Level Rankings

Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
I just gotta throw my personal opinion out there hoping GM's will listen and all feedback on this suggestion would be great. Let the Gm's know if you like the suggestion by posting in here or if you dislike or some possible modifications you would make.

Ok to put it plain and simple GM's need to modify the accounts to where you can see your very own rankings if you arn't on the Top 50 you can at least see how close you are or how many kills you got for Pvp ranking. The level ranking system is kinda useless as some of those people either stoped playing or there is so many level 100's now that you can't fit them all on the ranking list. Possibly making the Level ranking list bigger and break it up from rank1-50 link to 50-100 link. Just a suggestion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Okashiitama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I just gotta throw my personal opinion out there hoping GM's will listen and all feedback on this suggestion would be great. Let the Gm's know if you like the suggestion by posting in here or if you dislike or some possible modifications you would make.

Ok to put it plain and simple GM's need to modify the accounts to where you can see your very own rankings if you arn't on the Top 50 you can at least see how close you are or how many kills you got for Pvp ranking. The level ranking system is kinda useless as some of those people either stoped playing or there is so many level 100's now that you can't fit them all on the ranking list. Possibly making the Level ranking list bigger and break it up from rank1-50 link to 50-100 link. Just a suggestion.

hmm ye that would b nice, that has been suggested several times though...
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They can't even make the normal Top 50 list update properly, what makes you think that is on the agenda?
    hai2u
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    um suggestion box o_o?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They can't even make the normal Top 50 list update properly, what makes you think that is on the agenda?
    ^ this ^.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary
    LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ^ this ^.....

If you click 2 or 3 times on the ranking list you wanna see it updates. Works for me and maybe for you too.

Suggestions? > Supportcenter b:laugh
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The rankings have not updated for nearly 2 months. In terms of level and PVP.

>,> GMs are yet to give a flying ****. Maybe if you have to use a cash shop item to view rankings they will do it.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you click 2 or 3 times on the ranking list you wanna see it updates. Works for me and maybe for you too.

Suggestions? > Supportcenter b:laugh
    Been there done that, even opened with diff. browsers. Some pple even have to restart their PC just to see, which, is not exactly the best situation to leave it at.

This is not called a suggestion, its just a rather irking but non critical problem. Any one with common sense knows that many pple sending problems that are non critical and do not severely interrupt game play, to supportcenter is a waste of time. Considering the amount of players on PWI, you can assume they already got about 10 tickets or so at the least, about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan