Veno's with "fox" in their name and cleric's with "elf" in their name -.0

Decaf_Latte - Lost City
Decaf_Latte - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
b:angryHow creative, everytime i see a fox veno i see "fox" in it's name, and most of the time when i see a girl cleric i see "elf" in her name...WHAT DE EFFING ****b:angry Sorry ya'll, just felt like pointing it outb:bye
Post edited by Decaf_Latte - Lost City on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I found them stupid

like barbs that call themselfs godlytank, greatank, icetank, xXxtankxXx

etc etc

or wolfbarb, tigerbeast, pandatank

etc etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decaf_Latte - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Well, at least i know im not aloneb:pleased...and any Panda barb with Panda in it or a BM with "blade" in it gets **** by my altb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Actually, I've never seen a cleric with elf in their names, and, from what I see anyway, veno's with fox in their name are also in the minority. In fact, the only times I see either are in the forum. Never in game. I might not be looking hard enough, but that's just what I see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Decaf_Latte - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    ...people need to use thier noodles when it comes to thinking up names -.-
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Actually, I've never seen a cleric with elf in their names, and, from what I see anyway, veno's with fox in their name are also in the minority. In fact, the only times I see either are in the forum. Never in game. I might not be looking hard enough, but that's just what I see.
    True on the cleric one but I see wayy to many venos with either fox, veno, or pet somewhere in their name (ILovePets, LilVenoXxX, FoxIvEno, etc)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Next thing you know, wizzies are naming themselves protank, godliketank, meatshield or something like that.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    we QQ about names?

Can I join?
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *QQ at his own name*
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Theres heaps of Venos with fox or kitsune in their name.
    Why Kitsune? Why Japanese? Most people here are from the US anyway.

↓Best post ever↓
    dont post in this thread

i hate people who use bright letters like this, it freakin hurts my eyes.

i hate people who quote under their own wall of text; standard method is above, knock it off.

i also hate it when people lack creativity and put the words 'untamed' 'fox' 'venomancer' 'kistune' or any kind of innuendo variance in their names. its just unoriginal and dumb. examples: 'FoxRunning, FoxyMama, Venomaster, _Cant_Tame_This_, VenomOfFury, FoxTrott, etc.

if you were a veno irl, would you have be called FoxInABox or the above exampled dumb names? or would you want a real name? your character name, is your name! not some stupid reference to your class! we all know what your stupid class is!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=357981&highlight=Annoyed+rant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well..there are lot of ppl with Uchiha in their names,naruto,sasuke,or w/e you can think of...now as for the pointing some obvious names(yes some of them might not be creative but some of them did it due to lack of some actual free avatar name(since if some of you didn't noticed there are proly over 500k ppl playing this game and most of the names are used up so they seek some alternative),which was problem with my own in game name as well since i at start wanted to have Clay as my name but alas it was taken so i decided to name my avatar WickedAlbel(named after star ocean character,but unfortunately i thought it would be somewhat too offending for GM's tastes so i thought of the current one in a whim(and its not about creativity since i spent like 3 hrs imputing whole bunch of names(even some i thought none would think of))).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well..there are lot of ppl with Uchiha in their names,naruto,sasuke,or w/e you can think of...now as for the pointing some obvious names(yes some of them might not be creative but some of them did it due to lack of some actual free avatar name(since if some of you didn't noticed there are proly over 500k ppl playing this game and most of the names are used up so they seek some alternative),which was problem with my own in game name as well since i at start wanted to have Clay as my name but alas it was taken so i decided to name my avatar WickedAlbel(named after star ocean character,but unfortunately i thought it would be somewhat too offending for GM's tastes so i thought of the current one in a whim(and its not about creativity since i spent like 3 hrs imputing whole bunch of names(even some i thought none would think of))).

I remember the first day I started playing PW. Narutos, Sasukes, Clouds, Sephiroths, etc everywhere. While I do understand that a lot of people play PW and finding a name that isn't already in use can be somewhat frustrating, choosing a character from a well known TV series, movie, game, manga, book, etc is not going to help. Luckily for my sanity, the vast majority of those clones have disappeared.

And yes, finding a name that hasn't already been used is b:angry. All I wanted was a name with "chicken" in it somewhere, was that too much to ask? FriedChicken, KFChicken, EetMoChikin, RabidChicken, and at least 50 more names were all taken. Ironically, an hour or so after I started playing on my veno (depressingly with no form of chicken in her name) I was invited to join a faction where I met someone by the name of RabidChicken. b:sweat

Damn you Rabid. Damn you. b:angry

I've now grown attached to this name and can't understand why I was so obsessed with chickens all those months ago.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Theres heaps of Venos with fox or kitsune in their name.
    Why Kitsune? Why Japanese? Most people here are from the US anyway.
    1) I have weird obsession.
    2) I like japansese culture and japanese mythology
    Thats why.
    So what if "most" people are from US? Should it be in English then?

Soon I started playing this game i realized my mistake. Sooo many fox-named and kitsune-named people all around.
    Dont really care about my name anymore.. I have never been good at thinking names. I just make sure I wont put "xxs" or numbers in my name
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Several people have thought I chose this name just for this game. I've used it for years, in fact over on another version of PW I was joking around with my guildmates how appropriate my name was now going to be when we heard what the werefoxes were going to be called here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I like originality, that's why I'm named after a video game character.

But seriously, by alt has an original name, how many people have you seen with the name Lobotomy?
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • XImmortelle - Dreamweaver
    XImmortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i see lots of clerics with either the word 'heal' or 'buff' in their chara name
    like yesterday i saw IHealzU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *ω* <3333333 I love you
  • IceTank - Heavens Tear
    IceTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Umm.. goliath, you hate my name? I personally thought it was pretty original when PWI was in beta b:laughb:pleased
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Umm.. goliath, you hate my name? I personally thought it was pretty original when PWI was in beta b:laughb:pleased

I read your name as "I stank".

~S
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wtf necro.

People who put DESU at the end of their names, or -SAN or -CHAN etc.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ...Andracil-san locks this necro-chan. Desu.

Don't necro please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.