Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!

Comments

• Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Thanks guys for the warning :) b:victory

I checked about 2 hours ago and no thread was up so I assumed no maintenance for tonight but the 45 min warning was just as nice since no message was on the boards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Just so you know, we had a server maintenance announcement on Dreamweaver. 45 minutes to go (or there abouts).

Glad there wasn't a repeat of no announcements like last time.

Good job on fixing it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    IceFalls - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    chesticles wrote: »
    Usually the manual patch link is posted here the fastest:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242

Thank you for the link......
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_197-199.cup

I think that's the patch. Only 8 mb. >.> Wouldn't apply it before the servers go down though..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_197-199.cup

I think that's the patch. Only 8 mb. >.> Wouldn't apply it before the servers go down though..

Thank you Mirabeth. Thats what I was looking for. b:thanks
  • PerfctOne - Dreamweaver
    PerfctOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    [QUOTE=SilverCleric -

Also is this patch going to get rid of the Anni packs? b:surrenderb:question[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

nopers SilverCleric .. anni packs are here til sometime in november. :(
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This spam is for Vallii. b:victory
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Last year I was excited because I had absolutely no fashion and it was nice to have something other than armor to walk around in. I could never understand why anyone would wear something else, but most people did b:surrender

If they do it, it would be nice to have an unreleased fashion temporarily available as a costume. Now, if they temporarily gave the Fairy Dress out, I would just stick with my Steampunk...

Would be nice if they'd actually use a fashion they already have that is "costume like". Like the maids outfit, or the kitty fash. Not sure about the guys lol I never look at their fash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Time for me to QQ...
    I was at 99.2% and had 1 oracle left till i leveled trying to hit 68 to equip my helm of aqua viciousness as the server d/c'd me.. b:sadb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This is nasty. I just woke up. I could barely check my laptop and see that my stuff had sold before I was disconnected. Now I don't even know if I won that bid on a mold, which is a bit annoying.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • D_oryy - Heavens Tear
    D_oryy - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i'm gonna QQ all over you guys b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    edited October 2009
    oh well at least Sons of Anarchy is on so i can do something entertaining
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Time for me to QQ...
    I was at 99.2% and had 1 oracle left till i leveled trying to hit 68 to equip my helm of aqua viciousness as the server d/c'd me.. b:sadb:sad

Looks at his level 45 avi ... 45 >> 68 on oracles ? b:cry *sighs*.. *note name so never to squad with him*

Note: I know it might be diff avi .... just ,messing while servers down :P
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol QQing about the Gms and Devs doing maintenance to make the game better for the players...

Way to be a deedadee..
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yay! Thanks for putting up the timer in the chat. Made it to the teleporter just in time.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • tranquillitiesrequiem
    tranquillitiesrequiem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Reset & makeover sale... yay?b:surrender
  • VunCrazyShu - Sanctuary
    VunCrazyShu - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Kiddin me right? Last few minutes of the maint i was tryin to start my fb 19... stupid 10% drop rate.. >_<

*edit*

what happens if u get booted while ur runnin from aggro? b:shocked
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0Ru85dWPM

maintenance =( im gonna watch and listen to this video again b:cry b:cry b:cry
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Time for me to QQ...

You REALLY need to oracle to hit 68? Have fun, dude b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • nephillim1992
    nephillim1992 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well hopefully you fix the bug with the client crashing every time I stick it into a window mode...it was quite annoying.
    b:angry
    I can't wait for the expansion to come out!
    Update already!
  • CRONiCSMOKE - Harshlands
    CRONiCSMOKE - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Kiddin me right? Last few minutes of the maint i was tryin to start my fb 19... stupid 10% drop rate.. >_<

*edit*

you log in dead -.-
    edited October 2009
    i'm gonna QQ all over you guys b:chuckle
    Looks at his level 45 avi ... 45 >> 68 on oracles ? b:cry *sighs*.. *note name so never to squad with him*

Note: I know it might be diff avi .... just ,messing while servers down :P

actually that was an toon i made and deleted then started the another toon with the same name and it avi won't update. i have used a total of 20 oracles on this toon so far and only to cap over levels when im out of quest. sorry im not a fail bm like you thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009

*edit*

There was a 45 minute warning. If anyone can't complete fb 19 in 45 minutes that is epic fail. If you waited til the last minute to start, its still ur fault. They gave plenty of warning time for people to be finished with the small stuff.

I feel for ppl who was in places like frostland with a 3 hour job that they may have been 1 1/2 hours into.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tranquillitiesrequiem
    tranquillitiesrequiem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wow... what's the point. If you need to re-stat one attribute for 200 points you have epically failed.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I feel for ppl who was in places like frostland with a 3 hour job that they may have been 1 1/2 hours into.

3 hours ?? thats taking it slow, normally only takes just over 2 hours..... but I know what ya saying b:pleased
    wow... what's the point. If you need to re-stat one attribute for 200 points you have epically failed.

ooopps so my 205 Dex wiz is bad then ?
  • Spankmepls - Dreamweaver
    Spankmepls - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2009

*edit*

normally if u dc while ur being atked u'll die ....but i think if its a dc due to maint u wont ...cuz the whole server goes down when u get dced so there is nothing to atk ur chracter
  • VunCrazyShu - Sanctuary
    VunCrazyShu - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There was a 45 minute warning. If anyone can't complete fb 19 in 45 minutes that is epic fail. If you waited til the last minute to start, its still ur fault. They gave plenty of warning time for people to be finished with the small stuff.

I hit 19 about 40 minutes into the warning, and i figured i could get the drop in the 5 minutes that I had but... o well, my luck failed...
    you log in dead -.-

figures...
    normally fi u dc while ur being atked u'll die ....but i think if its a dc due to maint u wont ...cuz the whole server goes down when u get dced so there is nothing to atk ur chracter

It's just 5% exp on a 19 char... i wuz just wonderin what would happen...
  • Spankmepls - Dreamweaver
    Spankmepls - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's just 5% exp on a 19 char... i wuz just wonderin what would happen...

well once my squad was fighting the golden armor shard boss in 1-3 ...cant remember his name and we got dced due to maint during that fight ..and from what i heard no one in our squad died
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    well once my squad was fighting the golden armor shard boss in 1-3 ...cant remember his name and we got dced due to maint during that fight ..and from what i heard no one in our squad died

In 1-3 that boss is known as Shooting Aur, in 1-1 and 1-2 it is known as Dimentora. I hate that boss lol.