Comments

• WatIsThis - Dreamweaver
    WatIsThis - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What doesn't make sense is why you still play this game. b:chuckle
  • BabyBarb - Heavens Tear
    BabyBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yahz... i nots like red name was only day i ever died mo than 8 timesb:surrender STUPID GAURDZ!!b:angry so i rather stay white anz just watch u guys kill ea. other b:victoryb not to say i dont bitez when bored b:laugh
  • Meeeowwwwww - Lost City
    Meeeowwwwww - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yahz... i nots like red name was only day i ever died mo than 8 timesb:surrender STUPID GAURDZ!!b:angry so i rather stay white anz just watch u guys kill ea. other b:victoryb not to say i dont bitez when bored b:laugh

Aw ur name is so cool ;o!

White names still have a chance to drop ;o

My Friend lost Calamity axe's from being white named and he got pk'ed ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you need me, just Meeeeoowwwwwww!
    b:dirty
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Odd that no ones mentioned the chance to drop items or have their gear shatter (dependent on safety lock). Granted, it's only a 1% chance, but someone is always that unlucky 1 in a hundred.
  • XMiisery - Heavens Tear
    XMiisery - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    White names run because it makes the kill better. i mean commmon, whats a kill that dosnt try to get away. mmmm prey. pwned.
    (: am i right. yeahh i think so. b:thanks
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I had an equipped item drop on me after i got pked (while white name, didn't have a chance to fight back)... so there is definitely some chance of dropping x] I find that if you get a fast mount and see the green dot / red name coming, you usually have enough time to summon mount and scamper off. No charm ticks, no -1 guardian scroll b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Zumo_Takura - Lost City
    Zumo_Takura - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    even though the guy you killed was afk and didnt even fight back anyway....And only afterward, you realize that having a red name kinda sucks =(

:O that heppened to me one today.... some low lvl cam up and killed me while i was AFK and when i came back he was being a smart a**. It was funny tho... I came back and pked him in one hit,he got really mad lol b:victory