JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
Post edited by JeffreyS - Lost City on

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Gratz.. You found ur alt lal

I dont see why people QQ about HT.. dude may waste tons of cash but atleast doesnt talk to people like "OMG I CHAREGES 3K GOLD.. I LOL ON U SO U DIE TO ME" <- Typical MD, br-trool statement.

Have fun fun :)

EDIT: i just saw my pic :) I was shooting regular shoots cause i have no mana. Also i loled on u telling ur mates "Dont gank him" in normal chat and telling in GC "All on ajani lol he fails" (I has Kylin friends :) )
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Gratz.. You found ur alt lal

I dont see why people QQ about HT.. dude may waste tons of cash but atleast doesnt talk to people like "OMG I CHAREGES 3K GOLD.. I LOL ON U SO U DIE TO ME" <- Typical MD, br-trool statement.

Have fun fun :)

EDIT: i just saw my pic :) I was shooting regular shoots cause i have no mana. Also i loled on u telling ur mates "Dont gank him" in normal chat and telling in GC "All on ajani lol he fails" (I has Kylin friends :) )

wont change the fact you get 1shot after you 3spark...b:surrender
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    wont change the fact you get 1shot after you 3spark...b:surrender

This doesnt involve me in any way. It's just another topic to say "I HAS +8 LUNAR!! I IS OP MAGE!!! ROFL"

Move along little one.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I herd Tekk dropped 2 pieces of HH90 +8

True or False?
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    I herd Tekk dropped 2 pieces of HH90 +8

True or False?

I think so.

It wont change the fact HT/Taboo get killed instantly. They need to learn how to pvp first. **** drop about 20 mirages so far in 3rd past for me.b:chuckle
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think so.

It wont change the fact HT/Taboo get killed instantly. They need to learn how to pvp first. **** drop about 20 mirages so far in 3rd past for me.b:chuckle

20 mirages doesn't compare to 2 HH90 +8 pieces...lawl.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    I think so.

They can both show up how to PvP. I heard u run from Taboo 1on1 b:surrender

oO We counting mirages? Oromis dropped 20, Cleon about 14 huterrrrrrr or w/e dropped another 20.

Drop rate from kylin is awesomeb:cute Soon u will start dropping lunars and charms to gear us up ^^

I <33 MD. So easilly trolledb:dirty

EDIT: Give 16 mirages to Dropblade so he can +8 his new gear ^^
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Look at the thread befoure fail KDs try to flame lol....HT spend over $5k+ for hitting a fail dmgb:chuckle yet Taboo is laughing at me? Ha~

Also, Rank8 HT+Taboo+Poww+DeityofRain_ cant take down XuLin+MD+Cleon? really? It was epic fail...lol...4 of them get dropped like under 20sec.....

Lol@Ajani who cant even go to 3rd past...we are talking about real fight in 3rd past lol.....Ask how many time I rolled Michael last night~
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

Lol@Ajani who cant even go to 3rd past...we are talking about real fight in 3rd past lol.....Ask how many time I rolled Michael last night~

Please don't QQ about me not having something ur fail guild couldnt do solo. When u screamed all over foruns "I IS ON WAVE 3!!" (FYI 2 map fails but u looked happy.. idk why) u showed some screens. Full KD pt's FTWb:victory
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • bawksy
    edited October 2009
    I thought the real fights were in west gate.. What happened now?
    inb4 Alexeno

• JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Please don't QQ about me not having something ur fail guild couldnt do solo. When u screamed all over foruns "I IS ON WAVE 3!!" (FYI 2 map fails but u looked happy.. idk why) u showed some screens. Full KD pt's FTWb:victory

cant solo really? it was 3v4 ROFL...Rank8+lvl98 Nix veno and a lvl97 Fail WB name Taboo....and a random 1shot lvl8x EA(Poww)

Not my fault....HT did 61 dmgb:surrender
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I thought the real fights were in west gate.. What happened now?

well...then KD get rolled badly.....west gate pk is a joke....SZ camper

3rd map is more interestingb:laugh
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    well...then KD get rolled badly.....west gate pk is a joke....SZ camper

3rd map is more interestingb:laugh

So.. i heard u drop skill books now?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    imo screen shots arent as interesting as pvp vids...
    go make one.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    So.. i heard u drop skill books now?

what skills bookb:shocked
  • RayVer - Harshlands
    RayVer - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol this is the same JefreyS that sold his account on LC? so whats your name on HL or did you sell that account as well? Maybe its not even the original account holder talking, i've known 3 ppl on LC that played that char.

It's funny to see how much trash so many kylin talk for little dumb things. "HT fails..haha rofl..ooo im so cool i posted screenshots on pwi forums.. omg look how much i hit rayver for he has arcane gear". We're constantly cracking up in kd guild chat about the things you say all around the map. Seriously sometimes I have to turn off general chat when I'm around some of your guys (MD especially) because I can't keep up with all the dumb things you guys spam in chat. Earlier today I went AFK at west to study for my VLSI exam. I come back 45 mins later and you guys are still out there talking trash waiting for "me to come out with backup". Me and Taboo were laughing because we both had to go AFK but we stayed in the area and so kylin rolling their mouths again as usual.

You can post up all your lil damage logs all day long. We have better things to do than take screenshots of every little thing in the game. You think puting up a screenshot showing HT doing low damage on who knows what situation is a cool screenshot? lol Maybe i should do the same for a bit and put up the screenshot tekkblade dropping not one but two +8 tt90 gear items in a single pk against KD.

And all of you kylin going around saying i spend all guild money on myself... thats even funnier. Not even going to mention how much i've spent on LC and HL combined. Sure maybe not $5k but its not double digits, nor triple, nor does it start with a 1. Maybe u should dig a little deeper and see what really goes on with KD guild funds. Mailing out 500-700 orbs a week, providing gold hp/sp charms-dolls- res scrolls-however many subs u need to do HH, buying GX gold mats and hundreds of chips for guild, and countless other things like paying off guildies that get +8 drops from kylin members that dont know how to buy dolls when theres a pwi sale on guardian scrolls. No disrespect to tekkblade, never had any personal problems with the guy he actually seemed pretty cool the few times I talked to him in PMs before all this drama occured...but come on, seriously? Your leader calls KOS on us and u go out pking against us with not one doll? Then you get angry after we reject to sell it back to you and trash talk away on world chat like the rest of your guildies. Sad.

So keep trash talking away. At the end of the day it proves nothing. My 2 cents for this thread.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    lol this is the same JefreyS that sold his account on LC? so whats your name on HL or did you sell that account as well? Maybe its not even the original account holder talking, i've known 3 ppl on LC that played that char.

It's funny to see how much trash so many kylin talk for little dumb things. "HT fails..haha rofl..ooo im so cool i posted screenshots on pwi forums.. omg look how much i hit rayver for he has arcane gear". We're constantly cracking up in kd guild chat about the things you say all around the map. Seriously sometimes I have to turn off general chat when I'm around some of your guys (MD especially) because I can't keep up with all the dumb things you guys spam in chat.

You can post up all your lil damage logs all day long. We have better things to do than take screenshots of every little thing in the game. You think puting up a screenshot showing HT doing low damage on who knows what situation is a cool screenshot? lol Maybe i should do the same for a bit and put up the screenshot tekkblade dropping not one but two +8 tt90 gear items in a single pk against KD.

And all of you kylin going around saying i spend all guild money on myself... lol. Not even going to mention how much i've spent on LC and HL combined. Sure maybe not $5k but its no double digits, nor triple, nor does it start with a 1. Maybe u should dig a little deeper and see what really goes on with KD guild funds. Mailing out 500-700 orbs a week, providing gold hp/sp charms, dolls, res scrolls, and however many subs u need to do HH, buying GX gold mats and hundreds of chips for guild, and countless other things like paying off guildies that get +8 drops from kylin members that dont know how to buy dolls when theres a pwi sale on guardian scrolls. No disrespect to tekkblade, never had any personal problems with the guy...but come on, seriously? Your leader calls KOS on us and u go out pking against us with not one doll?

So keep trash talking away. At the end of the day it proves nothing. My 2 cents for this thread.

lolumad? i already see the future KD off the mapb:chuckle

Prove HT is pretty hilarious spend over $10 for doing a 2 digit dmg on a mage
  • RayVer - Harshlands
    RayVer - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    its funny I really think half of you run out of things to say so many times and result to "lolumad". Another classic kylin phrase.
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ladies and gentlemen, as you can tell by reading all of his posts, tools like MD (JeffryS) makes the server hate kylin. he has the biggest ego ever. Its not made by skills, but by cash shopping hardcore. this is exectly why people that hated Kingdom, joined Kingdom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    ladies and gentlemen, as you can tell by reading all of his posts, tools like MD (JeffryS) makes the server hate kylin. he has the biggest ego ever. Its not made by skills, but by cash shopping hardcore. this is exectly why people that hated Kingdom, joined Kingdom.

yet most of ppl hate kingdom, how they pve to the top, how they still suck in pvp, how their leader use guild fund all day and his slave member doesnt know
  • bawksy
    edited October 2009
    yet most of ppl hate kingdom, how they pve to the top, how they still suck in pvp, how their leader use guild fund all day and his slave member doesnt know

People you associate with hate kingdom.
    HuRRRR!! KD has had more KoSes than KYlin.. You guys didn't even have eminence as Kos rofl..

huuuuurrrr At least they don't drop HH90 pieces +8
    hurrrrrr derp! Did you come with that yourself?
    inb4 Alexeno

• JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    People you associate with hate kingdom.
    HuRRRR!! KD has had more KoSes than KYlin.. You guys didn't even have eminence as Kos rofl..

huuuuurrrr At least they don't drop HH90 pieces +8
    hurrrrrr derp! Did you come with that yourself?

since when KD had a lot of KOS? oh yea they did, but did they even go out and fight over 15min+? no they didnt lol...

they get roll back to sz super fast like alwaysb:chuckle
  • HeadTrauma - Harshlands
    HeadTrauma - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    MD, you should really try to grow up...just a little at least. Your damage log read that I did 61 damage to you, so what? I do 61 damage to a lot of people with level 1 whirlwind. It's not supposed to do big damage, just supposed to stop you from running away. You can bash me all you want, it doesn't change the fact that 1v1 I have killed you more than you killed me. I'm sorry I die really fast with 2 high 9x mages and a barb on me. I need to use magic marrow for the mages, and that makes the barb actually hurt.

I used to consider you a friend. I don't know exactly what happened, but it seems you have regressed about 12 years in a matter of 3 months. I no longer can relate to you at all, and I feel bad for you because you must be one poorly adjusted person in the real world.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    MD, you should really try to grow up...just a little at least. Your damage log read that I did 61 damage to you, so what? I do 61 damage to a lot of people with level 1 whirlwind. It's not supposed to do big damage, just supposed to stop you from running away. You can bash me all you want, it doesn't change the fact that 1v1 I have killed you more than you killed me. I'm sorry I die really fast with 2 high 9x mages and a barb on me. I need to use magic marrow for the mages, and that makes the barb actually hurt.

I used to consider you a friend. I don't know exactly what happened, but it seems you have regressed about 12 years in a matter of 3 months. I no longer can relate to you at all, and I feel bad for you because you must be one poorly adjusted person in the real world.

lol someone who spend over $10k now is posting on the forum, and I guess he is super mad nowb:chuckle just to let you know, with ur lvl11 magical marrow, I can still make your fire resis under 3k whatsoever lol.....so I can really care less what marrows you use

PS. it doesn't change the fact that 1v1 I have killed you more than you killed me;in fact, we only fought 3 times...and 2:1 if thats what u mean, sure go ahead be happy with your fail rank8 skills

Yet I havent spent any god pot like you did lol......lets face the facts~ If you want I will use god pot next time too, just pm me anytime when you want to fight me 1v1, soon I will get my gears up to same refine as well its ok.

I "never" spend any god pot in a pk war unlike bunch of KD scrubs spam them, but they still die after the effects are gone
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009

you have no idea how much i laughed when i read this, i think its getting too late :(

this is the issue with alot of the trash talk i hear from MD. Simple things like match up issues go past the numbers war. 2 9x mages can destroy a barb without even getting hit once. like HT said he can only chose physical or magic marrow. and vs 2 9x MGs and a WB id take my chances with the WB damage also. 8x archer, i hope is a 1 shot for a 9x MG.

same :(

in conclusion, gz killing us, it is after all what your class is meant to do. less trash talk pls, its getting really annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    you have no idea how much i laughed when i read this, i think its getting too late :(

this is the issue with alot of the trash talk i hear from MD. Simple things like match up issues go past the numbers war. 2 9x mages can destroy a barb without even getting hit once. like HT said he can only chose physical or magic marrow. and vs 2 9x MGs and a WB id take my chances with the WB damage also. 8x archer, i hope is a 1 shot for a 9x MG.

same :(

in conclusion, gz killing us, it is after all what your class is meant to do. less trash talk pls, its getting really annoying.

including killing lvl101 BM with rank8 armor/2 lunar ring/lvl11 marrows/highest refine in the server? lol sure

ofc I will keep on rolling you guy, and the flame war will continue until this server disappear~
  • bawksy
    edited October 2009
    since when KD had a lot of KOS? oh yea they did, but did they even go out and fight over 15min+? no they didnt lol...

they get roll back to sz super fast like alwaysb:chuckle

Since when Kylin had a lot of KoS? Sin? Wolfblade? Guilds with 20 people on it? Get real MD rofl..

P.S I would refrain from bad mouthing other CSers if I were you.. Lets not forget you have spent a pretty hefty amount of USD on the game as well.
    MD have you tasted vagoo yet?
    inb4 Alexeno

• HeadTrauma - Harshlands
    HeadTrauma - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    including killing lvl101 BM with rank8 armor/2 lunar ring/lvl11 marrows/highest refine in the server? lol sure

ofc I will keep on rolling you guy, and the flame war will continue until this server disappear~

I think MD wants a cookie for killing me b:laugh

*(edit) with the help of another mage and a wb*
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I think MD wants a cookie for killing me b:laugh

I think HT need "rank 9" in order to survive more than 10secb:laugh

PS. tanking his demon dragon + 2-3 ppl gank me cant kill me for shet, thats pretty sad for a rank 8 BM
  • Tujtujr - Lost City
    Tujtujr - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol someone who spend over $10k now is posting on the forum,

I think HT need "rank 9" in order to survive more than 10secb:laugh

PS. tanking his demon dragon + 2-3 ppl gank me cant kill me for shet, thats pretty sad for a rank 8 BM

just curious but you seen EXTREMELY hell bent on his gear....do you spent that much time looking at it?..are you jealous he has rank 8? all you do is constantly repeat rank 8, rank 8, rank 8 and money he has spent...some1 seems to be jealous of his gear or fortune, im sure if you had the money to spend on a game you would do it too b:laugh...if your going to flameb:angry someone bring all the cards to the table, dont just edit it to what you want others to see...would it have hurt to mention that little damage head caused was from a genie? lol...quit being 2 faced b:bye Some people in Kylin is good and cool, but its egotistical people like you that drag them under <3
This discussion has been closed.