For those people who qq about MD, Come in look at HT

13»

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    people spend money who cares - u only survive off of them ne ways, and eagerly take any scraps - yes i wasnt paying attention and droped a 8* refined chest and wrist, guess what i replaced it. boo-hoo (u guys make a big deal?) it may be too you bc u could never afford it. but to people like me (and yes i have money.. prolly more then HT himself). who cares? stfu alrdy its stupid - im not venting and im not trolling i just get tired of lil' girls like ajani running his face all the time thats why hes been Black Listed for all eternity b:cry

LMAO, all i have to say bro. you cried to me about your gear for an hour+ even after you replaced it. thought i should give it back to you, even though you are in a KoS faction. told me you didnt want to talk to me or ray again unless it was to return your gear. but no, i agree, you dont care about it.

Taboo: dude you are KoS, why would i give it back?
    Tekk: as a friend, you shouldnt care about the KoS.
    Taboo: you already bought new gear anyway, whats the big deal?
    Tekk: thats not the point, i was making those g8s since the server started from shabbys. it has sentimental value.
    Taboo: lol, wtf?
    Tekk: until you return it, all ties between me, you, and KD do not exist.
    Taboo: ............lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LMAO, all i have to say bro. you cried to me about your gear for an hour+ even after you replaced it. thought i should give it back to you, even though you are in a KoS faction. told me you didnt want to talk to me or ray again unless it was to return your gear. but no, i agree, you dont care about it.

Taboo: dude you are KoS, why would i give it back?
    Tekk: as a friend, you shouldnt care about the KoS.
    Taboo: you already bought new gear anyway, whats the big deal?
    Tekk: thats not the point, i was making those g8s since the server started from shabbys. it has sentimental value.
    Taboo: lol, wtf?
    Tekk: until you return it, all ties between me, you, and KD do not exist.
    Taboo: ............lol

okay up to the point when i said it had setimental value, u made up. yes it did - and i considered you a friend up till that night. if your gunna trash talk do it in game.. in fact ill let TW speak for my actions when we take everything you have in lands and then give it back to the server b:cry so - dont act all high and mighty, bc ill take that pride if you keep running your fingers on the keyboard
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ur awesome HP cant take me (92 ea with ****** HH90) and a lvl 87 bm. U called 7 people to kill us. We got 2 more all 80's. Gratz. Ur HP is fail, ur pvp tactis is fail and ur wannabe insults are fail.

WTS HH90 HA Wrists +8 with 4 G8 HP Stones. PM me in gameb:cute

arnt u the guy that sat there hid in town got 5 other people not including yourself, and aggroed me for an hr? b4 i even called anyone. people came, u got more - Then when it was just me again, u and 4 atked me. then XuLin came and we wiped the floor with you just with 2 people? b:surrender sry your so pro "your godlike" i dont ever wanna be like you mate..

all u do is trash talk - b:thanksb:cute
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This thread is now locked, flaming can result in the loss of your forum privileges, please be aware of the consequences.
This discussion has been closed.